Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 67. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 10:37:59 AM
yes, i still support etherium.  i trust that  it will have a high price too in the future next to bitcoin. Maybe the price has not yet have a stable price because it depends on the periode.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 09:53:17 AM
Yes I will still support Etherium because ETH having a higher value exchange and have a potential to become a top on coinmarketcop.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 09:35:58 AM
yes i always support at this coin. Ethereum is the best coin for crypto because airdrop and also many kinds of airdrop are need Ethereum. I need some buy Ethereum i get a more profit from Ethereum. Now few days ago Ethereum price is low when they are some buy Ethereum then you get a more profit from Ethereum. I am sure after few month  Ethereum price is increase. So i always support Ethereum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 08:56:12 AM
Yes i support ethereum because ethereum is still a top ranked coin and moreover the technology used by all the upcoming and latest Ico is started by ethereum and it is biggest advantage of ethereum and i think ethereum will cross its price to $5000 because it has ability to grow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 08:22:28 AM
Ether is a working project that overcomes problems. With the advent of the ether, we have many new opportunities so I will maintain Ether.
Activity: 142
May 15, 2018, 08:19:32 AM
Yes, I still like it, and most of my money is invested in Ethereum, and I think it will have a lot of room for growth in the future, so I will continue to hold it waiting for it to increase in price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 08:18:18 AM
Why are so many people doubting Ethereum all of a sudden? The number of threads opened recently regarding this topic is crazy
The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment. Ethereum has and will be one of the most popular cryptocurrencies thanks to its revolutionary features, dedicated developers, big community support etc.

We all need to support ethereum, its the best decision we will do if we want the ethereum to grow and rise up faster.
Activity: 96
May 15, 2018, 08:06:35 AM
Ethereum is still a strong altcoins. Comparing with other altcoins, ethereum has the highest price. For me, I am still supporting ethereum because I have investment in it. Though lately, the price drops, I still believe that it will increase soon.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 15, 2018, 08:05:31 AM
Of course, I still support Ethereum up to the very end. You know why? It is because Ethereum is the main source where smart contracts are created for various ICOs. It is also the most popular coin next to Bitcoin. With Ethereum "sharding" which is coming soon, it would help improve the scaling of its blockchain. I know there are competitors out there when it comes to creating smart contracts, but it is going to be a very long time for them to surpass Ethereum. Reality speaking.
Activity: 350
May 15, 2018, 07:49:42 AM
I try to invest to the maximum, because it is obviously profitable. especially now, when the market is completely green for more than a day
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 07:44:06 AM
I do still support ethereum because it has a potential and its price is slowly recovering and this is the time to invest.
Activity: 280
May 15, 2018, 07:42:44 AM
of course! moreover, it is now beginning to grow and I now earn that the market still became green. I am very glad that I have the Ethereum
Activity: 23
May 15, 2018, 07:39:34 AM
 I still support Ethereum. It is worth investing on it and I also use it to buy other altcoins.
Activity: 448
May 14, 2018, 02:44:09 PM
there is height one will attain and it becomes almost impossible to neglect that persons existence even in a hurry, that is the case of ethereum today, it has sky rocketed that it is even getting more popular in the blockchain world for its smart contractability
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 14, 2018, 02:17:03 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
yes I agree with you. if the ETH has some strong lobbyists. many believe ETH has a good future. therefore many people invest in ETH because it has a clear concept and large volume. ETH price increase in the market indicates a significant increase. I believe ETH is one of the coins that can compete with bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 14, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
Why are so many people doubting Ethereum all of a sudden? The number of threads opened recently regarding this topic is crazy
The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment. Ethereum has and will be one of the most popular cryptocurrencies thanks to its revolutionary features, dedicated developers, big community support etc.

I completely agree with you and do not understand why the author of the topic raises the question of distrust of the etherium. Apparently, those users who had a negative experience with working with crypto-currencies always negatively respond.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 12:52:32 PM
Such news as the exit of futures on ETH will have a negative impact on ETH prices, as it happened with bitcoin, I think that now it is very difficult in principle to talk about the future of ETH, but of course nothing terrible will happen, the project will not die, but there will be little investors there do.

Generally and in long term, ETH is still performing very good and will continue its growth for sure. It is normal to have some corrections and some setbacks but ETH should just be fine and will become very big in the future.
Activity: 266
May 14, 2018, 12:44:23 PM
Activity: 84
May 14, 2018, 12:41:59 PM
Yes, of course I will support Ethereum. My success is based on Eth and BTC, so I support both.
Activity: 85
May 14, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
stand by
Pages:
Jump to: