Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 68. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 14, 2018, 12:34:18 PM
Such news as the exit of futures on ETH will have a negative impact on ETH prices, as it happened with bitcoin, I think that now it is very difficult in principle to talk about the future of ETH, but of course nothing terrible will happen, the project will not die, but there will be little investors there do.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
I have always thought that Ethereum is the best coin, and even though its total amount is unrestricted, people have seen Ethereum have more role in the future, and its smart contracts have been the basis for many projects to trust, and there is no doubt that the value of Ethereum will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 12:29:38 PM
I'm going to support Ethereum into the future because it's the first platform that allows decentralized applications to be developed and built on top of a coin. It will not fade in a snap of Thanos because as long as there is Bitcoin, Ethereum will be second and maybe in the future, Ethereum may even surpass Bitcoin because Bitcoin is just a plain currency while Ethereum is already getting mass adoption due to the rampant launching of ERC-20 based tokens through ICOs.
Activity: 368
May 14, 2018, 12:29:09 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Maybe you are right znd the time of Ethereum has passed but I hope there will be another leap of popularity at least my intuition says that
Activity: 295
May 14, 2018, 12:26:14 PM
I still support it, i believe in ETH, one of the biggest marketcap coin, A lot of ICOs tokens are build on ethereum platform, so eth will keep on rising by involving investments through new projects
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
May 14, 2018, 12:22:46 PM
I really like ETH because of the stable prices and the many enthusiasts. ETH is excellent for long-term investments because eth platforms are in use for ICO projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 12:16:51 PM
I like ethereum rather than bitcoin. Comparing to the price transaction first , I choose ethereum, Comparing to the fast transaction confirmation, I choose also ethereum and etc. Ethereum price as of now was still at low, so better earn more of it. We dont know, maybe it will be bitcoin price one day.
Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 11:25:02 AM
Of course. T keeps a small amount of ETH and a few coin based on it. I believe it will be grow up & pass the value of Bitcoin  Cool
Activity: 336
May 14, 2018, 10:36:02 AM
Everybody who participate in ICOs support Ethereum, who trades altcoins also support Ethereum cause they mostly use its blockchain:)
Activity: 140
May 14, 2018, 03:06:53 AM
Of course I will always support ETHEREUM because ETH has its own impression for its devotees.
and ETH has been widely accepted as ICO payment and also very useful for us to use it.

Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 13, 2018, 06:41:14 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes, I always support Ethereum and promote this cryptocurrencies impact I  invest my money in Ethereum because I always get a reward which is the big amount of profits. Ethereum is a big help for me in rolling my money in this kind of investment, it was really great for me.
Activity: 52
May 13, 2018, 06:40:23 PM
Sure, I still support ETH, ETH is one altcoin that many people use it. And ETH is widely accepted as ico payment, that means ETH is the best altcoin to invest long or short term.
Activity: 154
May 13, 2018, 06:31:02 PM
yes, of course I still support it. ethereum is one potentially potential coin in the future. so many new coins that run from ethereum. well, ethereum also has a very normal price, so it is very good to be backed up

I also support ethereum because this is a profitable cryptocurrency and the most popular coin next to bitcoin and many people already  proved,ethereum is also very helpful and a good coin to invest in long term or trading.
Activity: 173
May 13, 2018, 06:23:38 PM
I am strongly support ethereum until the cryptocurrency will be live. we can't imaging that cryptocurrency with out ethereum because ethereum is the mother of al altcoin i think. So i love altcoin likely i love ethereum.

Yea of course i really support ethereum because this is a good source of income and investing on this you can get assurance of 100%.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
May 13, 2018, 06:19:59 PM
yes, of course I still support it. ethereum is one potentially potential coin in the future. so many new coins that run from ethereum. well, ethereum also has a very normal price, so it is very good to be backed up
Activity: 173
May 13, 2018, 06:19:29 PM
I am strongly support ethereum until the cryptocurrency will be live. we can't imaging that cryptocurrency with out ethereum because ethereum is the mother of al altcoin i think. So i love altcoin likely i love ethereum.

Yea of course i really support ethereum because this is a good source of income and investing on this you can get assurance of 100%.
Activity: 193
May 13, 2018, 02:51:58 PM
How can you not support Ethereum? It is the most popular blockchain with the biggest amount of developers and dapps being developed on.
Activity: 127
May 13, 2018, 02:50:35 PM
yes, I really support Etherium.
because Etheriunm has an important role to play in my finances. and the ETH I hold today is my savings, and I will keep it until the highest price.
let alone the ETH market price is now getting better.
Activity: 88
May 13, 2018, 02:22:00 PM
Ethereum has been stationary for a while and it seems like it is quite hard to progress much as there is always huge demands and huge supply to offset each other. However, i believe that ethereum will continue to grow and i am looking forward to the hard forks, especially the POS implementation.
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 02:20:04 PM
Of course, Ethereum has a great future and I believe in it. Think about how many opportunities there is for this platform, and the price while it is not very high.
Pages:
Jump to: