Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 69. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
May 13, 2018, 02:03:33 PM
of course. I am sure that Ethereum will actually become the cryptocurrency that will really become a bitcoin receiver
Activity: 278
May 13, 2018, 01:51:50 PM
Ethereum is one of my regular income. I like that he has changed my life incredibly and continues to do so constantly
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 01:47:11 PM
Yes, I still support Ethereum, because buying Ethereum and holding Ethereum for a long time is profitable. I think Ethereum is very safe and profitable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
May 13, 2018, 01:47:06 PM
Yes I still support ethereum even though the price is now chaotic, until the end of my life will still support ethereum because I am lovers ethereum, I believe that one day ethereum price will peak $ 1500 USD.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
May 13, 2018, 01:39:21 PM
Absolutely, especially if it becomes a POS coin as well.
Activity: 209
May 13, 2018, 01:38:47 PM
Ethereum is the coolest cryptocurrency and I can't even imagine the market without it.I am sure that it has already brought a lot of profit to absolutely everyone who has ever had Ethereum on their wallets
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
May 13, 2018, 01:38:01 PM
It's been almost a year since this article was started, I can see that Ether's support has become much stronger than it was. Now it comes to a new level, and corporations with multimillion-dollar turns turned their attention to the Ether. This is very gratifying to those who hold this coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I don't understand what you mean. How did the Eth fail? How they failed more than any other projects? It's a network that is actually being used by people, comparing to majority of projects that never even kicked off...
Activity: 129
May 13, 2018, 01:30:43 PM
Yes, I support eth, because I believe in the successful future of this coin.  And I think by the end of the year the price for this coin will grow at least 2 times.
Activity: 412
May 13, 2018, 01:28:14 PM
it is growing very well now and of course I hope that it will continue to do so. I even almost sure of it
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 13, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
Ethereum is a very promising coin so I will continue to use and hold ethereum, let alone the majority of ICO currently only accept ETH so having ETH becomes mandatory to me.
Activity: 52
May 13, 2018, 12:37:19 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Yes.
Activity: 45
May 13, 2018, 11:59:37 AM
I think ethereum is great. You have to remember that people lost money because of mistakes on a smart contract's code, not because of the ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 109
May 13, 2018, 11:48:23 AM
yes i always support ethereum for a good future for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 74
May 13, 2018, 11:41:46 AM
I'm always supporting it why leaving my support to bitcoin. No other coin does what ethereum does in the market. They give amazing opportunity for new startup type companies' establishments. Other "so called ethereum competitors" are only selling their raw ideas.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 10:38:31 AM
Despite its shortcoming, ethereum is still one of the best cryptos. It enjoys high community support even with all the scam reports and is still the choice of most of ICOs.
Activity: 168
May 13, 2018, 06:47:41 AM
I am happy to always support Ethereum because it has its own impression for its devotees, easy to get by collecting some coins .
and also very useful for us for the purposes. Ethereum is also good for long-term investments
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 13, 2018, 01:54:33 AM
Sure. I still support ETH. This coin worth investing safely & effectively in the crypto market. ETH is based on an improved blockchain version and a smart contract. I always trust and support the ETH to the end no matter what the outcome.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 01:46:01 AM
Of course, I still support Ethereum. I consider it one of the best coins for investment. smart contracts is a cool technology.

I still support ethereum becuase i believe in it. Many times it has been failed but the value still ranks the 2nd highest. With all it's ups and downs you can see that it has proven its uniqueness.
Activity: 91
May 13, 2018, 01:41:00 AM

Of course, I like ethereum. I personally use bitcoin and ethereum. The first is still bitcoin The second is ethereum.I think Ethereum the Platform is cool technology. I don't think it's unique as there are at least a dozen similar platforms out there all equally interesting. These platforms might have uses for private chains; but, it remains to be seen if they are more useful than centralized systems for businesses. So, two of the best crypto is bitcoin and ethereum. In my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: