Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 77. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 07:25:35 AM
Of course I support the ETH project, because I think that Ethereum today has a very big significance in the market of crypto-currency, just think how it affects the ETH platform. It really affects the crypto-currency world. I think that no one will argue with me that most of the new projects are currently being created on the basis of Ethereum, and if it does not exist, few will be able to withstand such loads on the network.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 07:07:20 AM
Yes, ETH is the 2nd biggest coin after BTC and nowadays, approx 90% of new ICOs coming in the crypto market are in the form of ERC20 tokens which are ETH wallet supported coins. It is still in growing mode and established its quality and will go to moon. It can challenge BTC in near future.
Activity: 141
May 01, 2018, 04:36:55 AM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum. I think that there is still a lot of room for growth in Ethereum in the future. Although its price is still very low, I believe it will soon erupt. I don't think it will be very far. I will Continue to hold my Ethereum waiting for the arrival of the bull market.
Activity: 196
May 01, 2018, 04:26:46 AM
Of course I believe in eth.  This coin is developed every day.  And I trust eth more than other coins.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 04:26:08 AM
Of course I am still supporting ethereum. It is the second best coin in tge market. To be honest, only used it because was forced to, when wanting to join an ICO that only accepted ETH.
Activity: 490
May 01, 2018, 04:07:11 AM
I support ethereum 100%! Ethereum simply took the cryptocurrence  with a storm. Anyone could create smart contract and tokenize any idea or agreement! What was impossible before was been made possible by powerful ethereum platform.
Activity: 122
May 01, 2018, 03:06:32 AM
I support Ethereum. Ethereum developers are more user-oriented and willing to change to meet user needs and enhance the user experience. So I think Ethereum will be better.
Activity: 136
May 01, 2018, 02:38:56 AM
I do still support ethereum because it has a potential as of now ethereum price is slowly recovering.
Activity: 238
May 01, 2018, 02:34:33 AM
Yes I still support ethereum its okay to scam your coin because it is learned how to handle the important coin ethereum is the second in the coin because bitcoin is the highest but the two is the best crypto coins in this world
Activity: 574
May 01, 2018, 02:18:10 AM
yes why not, ethereum is the second largest coin and ethereum also has great benefits to crypto, new ico emerging mostly wear ethereum
Activity: 14
May 01, 2018, 02:13:39 AM
Ethereum is definitely the most popular platform, however projects are now moving away from Ethereum one such project is BlockGrain.io
They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their token sale is started this week.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new and their giveaway

https://gleam.io/clxnY/blockgrain-05-eth-telegram-giveaway
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 02:13:06 AM
Ethereum has always been a winner for me despite the ups and downs. But as ico's are becoming popular, there are other blockchains coming around saying they're better than ethereum, which I believe because they have a model to follow/improve on.

But overall, I support etherum
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 02:08:34 AM
he famous decentralized applications on Ethereum include Augur, ENS (domain name service), Gnosis, Maker, and others. In the near future, many applications based on other platforms have continued to migrate to Ethereum platforms, such as DACPLAY and StorJ. Ethereum was selected for these projects because Ethereum provided a better platform for developers and users. In the future, we expect that more and more applications will blossom in Ethereum.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 02:07:33 AM
Etherium has a very stable value with all the cryptocurrency. It only proves how firm it is in the market.
Many transaction are based on this coin, so engaging in cryptocurrency business will engage in business that support etherium as well.

Indeed, ethereum is good platform and many ICOs using ethereum platform. I am believe holding ethereum coin is good investment because beside used by many platform, ethereum have a great team that always support on development
Activity: 238
May 01, 2018, 01:57:06 AM
Etherium has a very stable value with all the cryptocurrency. It only proves how firm it is in the market.
Many transaction are based on this coin, so engaging in cryptocurrency business will engage in business that support etherium as well.
Activity: 17
May 01, 2018, 01:56:21 AM
Of course, Ethereum has a great future and I believe in it. Think about how many opportunities there is for this platform, and the price while it is not very high.
Activity: 70
May 01, 2018, 01:52:59 AM
Absolutely yes, Look at the coinmarketcap. 80% of the tokens are based on the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum has enabled adoption of blockchain technology by different projects through use of it's smart contracts... if it wasn't for Ethereum i don't think blockchain tech would be This popular

Ethereum is definitely the most popular platform, however projects are now moving away from Ethereum one such project is BlockGrain.io
They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their token sale is started this week.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new and their giveaway

https://gleam.io/clxnY/blockgrain-05-eth-telegram-giveaway
Activity: 321
May 01, 2018, 01:33:28 AM
I still support Ethereum because it's still like Bitcoin. You've probably heard Bitcoin for years because it's been around for almost eight years. Ethereum was created by Vitalik Buterin, a young computer programmer who was told about Bitcoin by his father and decided to create a new cryptocurrency platform. Etherereum and Bitcoin are called cryptocurrencies because they can only be sold and purchased digitally . Can also be used to pay for goods, and they are beyond the control of the central bank and other government entities that may control the national currency. Both Ether and Bitcoin are built on a technology called blockchain.
What is blockchain? It's kind of a big book that will record and verify the transactions made in it. All transactions conducted on this decentralized network are public and are not controlled by a single government entity.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 01:30:16 AM
I support,  Ethereum price will only rise as there are interesting news that have recently had a very strong impact on it. And in General, the currency is really strong in all directions.
Activity: 126
May 01, 2018, 01:29:50 AM
Ethereum is really good investment for LONG TERM. I have some ethereum on my wallet and I am planning to hold that for long term. For how many years, I will just hold ethereum. I know that ethereum tech is really promising and they will continue to improve the ethereum project.
Pages:
Jump to: