Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 78. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 01:24:42 AM
Ethereum has grown well over the past three years, so I support it. If there is growth, then there is demand
Activity: 57
May 01, 2018, 01:19:01 AM
Of course, ethereum is the coin I like. not too hard to get it and I think the coin ethereum has good potential.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 01:10:48 AM
Until now i really support ethereum because im truly believe the ethereum platform and blockchain technology, now more projects of ethereum are launching in crypto currency and more investors are willing to invest.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
April 30, 2018, 11:53:45 PM
until now im still supporting etherium, because im still have faith thin coin will grow bigger than now in future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 11:52:45 PM
of course, I support Ethereum because he is one of the best coins that has given me many advantages, Ethereum quality is the best among other Altcoin and many markets are now using the Ethereum blockchain, so I think there is no loss if I support it.
Activity: 84
April 30, 2018, 11:52:30 PM
Your reason is pleasant and regardless of who is behind a task on the off chance that it profits isn't fitting to put resources into. I have been an aficionado of Ethereum however when I discover that have cash in one of the Ethereum wallet online suppliers and they framework was hack I need to alter my opinion.
Activity: 112
April 30, 2018, 11:51:46 PM
I only have Ethereum as a stash only, I am also learning how to use Smart Contract
although I do not fully support Ethereum, but I must be grateful for the presence of Ethereum in the world of cryptocurrency

The best thing for now to do is to invest ethereum in long term this is very safe as the market price is fast increasing.
Activity: 89
April 30, 2018, 11:48:04 PM
Of course, I still support ethereum.
I think the price going down every beginning of years and will be back to top again in middle until last years.
look at the big community and market value.

Ethereum for now is very promising investment which is very profitable so you should not missed the oppotunity.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
April 30, 2018, 11:44:01 PM
I only have Ethereum as a stash only, I am also learning how to use Smart Contract
although I do not fully support Ethereum, but I must be grateful for the presence of Ethereum in the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 120
April 30, 2018, 11:41:31 PM
ETH is still one of the greatest altcoins on the market, it has many benefits than bitcoin like fast transactions using smart contract
look at the last days, ETH is very stable than bitcoin, from that ethereum potential is still very big
we should keep using ETH for a very longtime

Investing in ethereum today is a good idea considering that this is one of the fast growing and profitable coin today.

Agree, In fact this coin is very popular nowadays next to bitcoin.
Activity: 112
April 30, 2018, 11:36:52 PM
ETH is still one of the greatest altcoins on the market, it has many benefits than bitcoin like fast transactions using smart contract
look at the last days, ETH is very stable than bitcoin, from that ethereum potential is still very big
we should keep using ETH for a very longtime

Investing in ethereum today is a good idea considering that this is one of the fast growing and profitable coin today.
Activity: 252
April 30, 2018, 11:23:05 PM
Of course, I still support ethereum.
I think the price going down every beginning of years and will be back to top again in middle until last years.
look at the big community and market value.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 06:13:13 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I am strong supporter of Ethereum and I am sure that I wouldn’t left this currency in any circumstances. But anything can happen of course. For now Ethereum is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 130
April 29, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

Yes I support Ehereum, its by far the second bet crypto coin available  in terms of valuation and market cap. ETH is still an incomplete project with lots to offer the market. it may have fallen during the red zone but has since made lots or recovery interns of value. ETH is said to be the future king and i believe it
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
April 29, 2018, 07:32:58 PM
Absolutely yes, Look at the coinmarketcap. 80% of the tokens are based on the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum has enabled adoption of blockchain technology by different projects through use of it's smart contracts... if it wasn't for Ethereum i don't think blockchain tech would be This popular
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 29, 2018, 07:21:45 PM
I'll always support Ethereum, because it's the best altcoins, and I know the rest of the atcoin Ethereum has a big chance in bitcoin, and I think Ethereum needs only more time to fully prove it's worth it.
Same with me, I still support Ethereum; it is the most popular altcoin among the rest; also it is the most profitable altcoin that will never disappoint you no matter what happens.
Activity: 367
April 29, 2018, 07:17:27 PM
Yes, and I will support to the end! I bought an ethereum when it cost about $ 5, it brought me big money! I think that in 2018 the ethereum will show strong growth!
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 11:06:11 AM
I'll always support Ethereum, because it's the best altcoins, and I know the rest of the atcoin Ethereum has a big chance in bitcoin, and I think Ethereum needs only more time to fully prove it's worth it.
Activity: 98
April 29, 2018, 10:58:52 AM
Ethereum is one of the most popular coins on the market right now. It is also the most popular platform for placing ICO and new projects. functions such as the virtual ethereum machine and smart contracts make it very unique and promising and of course, I always support ethereum, because eth is the next bitkoyn
Activity: 133
April 29, 2018, 10:53:27 AM
We all know how potential ethereum has, and we can not discuss about it.
Because it is going down it doesnt mean that the price will always be forever attached to a downtrend.. Came on guys, this is more than temporary.
Pages:
Jump to: