Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 74. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 08:53:02 AM
Never lost my faith in it. Today has increased up to 7%, so mood is positive. Love team and idea behind it, so I hold mines
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 08:46:24 AM
Etherium has a good potential and it can give great profit. It's reliable. I believe in it. Many transaction are based on this coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 08:39:40 AM
we all support the ethereum even though its price drops because of its rising price.
Activity: 144
May 04, 2018, 08:16:57 AM
Yes, I support ethereum because it knows if the price increases again and all those invested in ethereum will be big enough.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
May 04, 2018, 07:41:44 AM
I have always and will always support ethereum. There is nothing to hate about the project, the developers are good and are doing their jobs well, the whole team is very dedicated to making the project a support and with that there is no telling how far the project will go. i just know that there is a lot of money to be made from ethereum investment and I am here for it
Activity: 155
May 04, 2018, 02:10:11 AM
 Yes i fully support ETH, its still one of the best coins there is, The fact threat ETH came up with a platform that makes it easy to for other coins to launch in its platform is more of a strength other than a weakness,Hackers have just taken advantage of the laxity that has come to be from the ICOs but still they would have been hackers without ETH so its not ETH's fault
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 02:02:58 AM
I think its hard to say but Ethereum is definitely the most popular platform, however projects are now moving away from Ethereum one such project is BlockGrain.io
They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their token sale is started this week.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
May 04, 2018, 01:57:48 AM
Here is also an ethereum believer. Just lately I am starting to convert some of my coins into ethereum. Maybe I will continue doing this until it reaches around 30% to 60% of my portfolion but this will depend on the current price movements. I have the feeling that ethereum will multiple in prices this year alone.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
May 04, 2018, 01:56:55 AM
if I see the development and growth of ethereum today is pretty good, ethereum can survive today because of the trust of many people who believe in my ethereum as well, I still trust ethereum until now and save it, because I think the future of ethereum will be more improve,
Activity: 151
May 04, 2018, 01:43:58 AM
Yes, I'm still investing in Ethereum. Most of my money is in Ethereum. I purchased 12 Ethereums. I think this is one of the best currencies in the market and it will have even greater development in the future. Space, I hope its price can break through the highest historical currency.
Activity: 210
May 04, 2018, 01:32:32 AM
Yes, I always believe in ethereum, because in the past months it gives me an enough profit to support my financial need, and I do hope that there are still coin like ETH that I could  rely on. I will not hesitate to put my trust in eth.
Activity: 89
May 04, 2018, 01:21:35 AM
Yes, I still support Ethereum, and in the past year, although Ethereum has been considered to have many shortcomings and even in November last year, because network transfer congestion was criticized, I think Ethereum is the best application in the encrypt world.
Activity: 103
May 04, 2018, 01:17:43 AM
I always support Ethereum. Its technology is constantly optimized. Its smart contracts and decentralization will be accepted by more people in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
May 03, 2018, 06:18:39 PM
yeah i still supporting etherium, etherium has many good record right now and that was the point right now and thats good, maybe a couple of year it can take bitcoin crown
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 06:16:13 PM
ETH is in a bull run and I believe that it is possible to return to the old peak in the near future. After Vitalik Buterin has announced that Sharding is close, significantly improving scalability, ETH is getting a lot of investor attention and you can see that it is getting great value. I am confident that 2018 will be the year in which ETH grows strongly because of the advantages it is having.
Activity: 34
May 03, 2018, 06:15:45 PM
There are a lot of projects for Ethereum blockchain in the pipeline so that we can remain very positive, not only for the near term!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 06:14:16 PM
I support the Etherium to continue to grow even bigger, more advanced, then further upgraded the principle of benefit and also innovations
new hopefully will continue to appear, the faster the delivery process and other things as well of course
Activity: 41
May 03, 2018, 06:09:57 PM
Not in love with ETH but it has so much corporate backing I'm bullish long term. It's taking a much needed rest after a massive run. Things will get better most likely.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 06:08:01 PM
Of course I support it. Ethereum technology is highly developed. I think ethereum is the most technological coin of the market.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
May 03, 2018, 05:50:15 PM
Oh sure! I think that in 2018-2019, the ethereum will show very strong growth! This is a very potential coin with many advantages!
Yep, even, I'm waiting to see the Ethereum system change to PoS instead of PoW as now.
Limit the total supply coins of Ethereum is neccessary to helps its value can increases.
Many people compare the Bitcoin supply and Ethereum supply, in the future, this issue will be solve.
Pages:
Jump to: