Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 72. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 09:06:40 PM
ETH has excellent potential, many ICO projects use ETH.
for that I continue to support with the development of ETH.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 09:03:23 PM
Sure ! Ethereum have SmartContract and transaction speed is fast , and then always update from their Developer
Activity: 210
May 08, 2018, 12:31:45 AM
yes I am supporting ethereum. As matter of fact. I invested some of my cash to ethereum hoping that ethereum will gave me a good fortune. I will wait until the end of this year. So far, I see that the value of ethereum got doubled. So I'm very happy. Im looking forward to the future of ethereum Smiley
Activity: 196
May 08, 2018, 12:29:51 AM
Yeah I really like Ethereum and support it. I own some as well. I doubt it will ever overtake Bitcoin, but it can still grow stronger.

I believe ethereum has enormous potential and will continue to increase. The popularity of ethereum is also unquestionable. And of course I get ethereum to this day. I also have some ethereum coins that I hold
Activity: 141
May 08, 2018, 12:01:22 AM
yes, of course, I support Ethereum because I think it will be very profitable in the future, Ethereum is a very good coin he gives an opportunity for success for many people, so I will continue to support it.
Activity: 24
May 07, 2018, 11:51:03 PM
Ethereum is one of the most important crypto parcels on the market. The biggest reason for this is the possibility of creating all kinds of smart contracts. In fact, a lot of digital money on the market today is Ethereum platform based. I support Ethereum. Smiley
Activity: 112
May 07, 2018, 11:42:28 AM
I believe in ETH as a safe choice in the long run. Support issues for eth in terms of popularity. Of course, I will still do the good. but in terms of the nature of investment and trade. I will choose a flexible solution to enhance the profitability of eth. At this stage of decline, I converted all eth into usdt and maintained it or acquired it if this decline lasted to a degree.
Activity: 168
May 07, 2018, 11:40:17 AM
Yes, I support and believe in the good future of this coin.  And every day more and more people are investing in eth.  This is a good indicator.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
May 07, 2018, 10:16:59 AM
ahh eth rightnow is good choice to hold . support them because many token using erc20 / eth smart contarct and it willl till new system can beat it

support eth <3
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 10:09:55 AM
Definitely, the other coin can not overtake the price with the same technology as Ethereum!
But, unfortunately, in the near future the SEC will decide fate, and I'm looking forward to the final result!
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
May 07, 2018, 09:52:58 AM
Yes, I supported Ethereum, a lot of tokens use Ethereum as their platform which is good. And I think Ethereum price is one of the most stabilize in cryptocurrency. Can't doubt too that Ethereum often become number two in coinmarketcap
Activity: 152
May 07, 2018, 09:52:14 AM
Of course! This is the second for the capitalization of the cryptocurrency and almost the first for the benefit it provides to the society. The first currency I bought when I started investing in cryptocurrencies was ETH. And I plan to buy it in the future.
Activity: 11
May 07, 2018, 09:50:28 AM
Of course I support Ethereum, history proves that all it's downs are temporary and even though it fails it is still the crypto №2 for long time
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Ethereum is good coin, it is the reason why many people like me are keep holding Ethereum. If we keep supporting and promoting Ethereum, we can ensure that the Ethereum will become more valuable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 09:45:37 AM
of course we will support our investment, because for us eth is also very promising in the future with higher value, and also easy to produce more profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 09:43:00 AM
Investing in Ethereum is somewhat similar to buying and selling Ethereum, but here you have to wait for a few years till the Ethereum price becomes too high.
Trading Ethereum.

Most of the people do this. And this has turned out to be profitable for them.

You just have to keep buying and selling Ethereum on a daily basis.

Buy Ethereum for a lesser price and then sell it once the price increases even a little.Some say fascinatingly positive things:

Ethereum is doing for money — what the internet did for knowledge. Money (and ownership of something) will be secure, transparent, and easily and quickly transferable across nations.
Ethereum is like the internet in the mid 1990’s. Better jump on and ride the ups and downs to glory.
Some say interestingly negative things:

After August 1st, Bitcoin will be on the path to do what Ethereum is doing. Bitcoin will eat Ethereum alive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 09:02:21 AM
of course, I still support this cryptocurrency. 2018, the market is no longer red and prices began to rise. this coin is popular in the world and it shows that there is every chance to make good money.
Activity: 84
May 07, 2018, 08:45:38 AM
I think eth is my fav coin so far... I also found this Artoken https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-artoken-decentralized-arvr-ecosystem-for-3d-content-exchange-2135473
It's token for AR/VR/3d content ecosystem...  What do you think about this ARtoken by Cappasity? Do you think this's not a scam?"
Activity: 41
May 05, 2018, 09:49:03 AM
I didn't think anyone stopped supporting ETH, as the price changes, I think there will be more and more users and ETH will rise. Think it is going to be a big year for ETH
Activity: 46
May 05, 2018, 09:44:06 AM
I still believe Ethereum will surpass bitcoin soon. i will accumulate more ETH they have a lot of successful ICO's base on ERC20 token. Bitcoin is good but the fees are too high and slow transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: