Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still use MEW? - page 23. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 07:50:13 PM
Yep, i am still using myetherwallet since i am unaffected by the last hacking due to having metamask. i am protected by it and the unavailability of hackers to access metamask. MEW is also one of the best wallets for ethereum values. accessing through password and not by private key is one of the best way to access MEW for more protection of course. have some Ledger or Metamask for it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 07:40:13 PM
I'm still using MEW despite the issues about hacking the past few days. It's more convenient and free and I don't usually keep a huge amount in my MEW, so that it would not be painful to lose it.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 05, 2018, 07:36:42 PM
MEW has been a good wallet for me. I just make sure that I login into the real site with my password and Keystore file because I think they are the most secured.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 07:35:28 PM
Yes I still use MEW. My Ether Wallet being hacked was a rumor. The site is very secured and I am not scared using it. I think is the best of all wallets. Users only have to take good care of their UTC file as well as the Private Keys. Share it with no one.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 05, 2018, 07:33:07 PM
Of cause i still use MEW, its one of the best wallets there is in the market especially when it comes to ERC20 Tokens, Its transaction peed is fast and the wallet if properly encrypted is just as safe. You however have to observe the security protocols ust as well to ensure that you eliminate the chances of being hacked Empoy the use of metamask for safety reasons, also avoid frequent logins, the hackers might pick your passwords,and keep the private keys to yourself, this way, your wallets will be safe
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 07:30:42 PM
so far and up to now, maybe it's been nearing 1 year, i always use myetherwallet and no constraint means, but i also use imtoken and nano for alternative wallet
I stil used Mew or Myetherwallet because it is one of the best wallet for our altcoins, and i still used myetherwallet because i trusted myetherwallet really well because when i just started in crypto world the first wallet i used is Mew wallet and until now i still trusted Mew.
Activity: 308
June 05, 2018, 07:28:36 PM
I would just recommend not using MEW directly from the site.
Personally, I always get access to the wallet through the Metamask extension, which I recommend to everyone else
Activity: 140
June 05, 2018, 07:26:29 PM
I did not even use MYETHERWALLET rise from the start. I use imToken app. But we should make it clear that MYETHERWALET is not at any point in time hacked, people are deceived by fraudsters with a cloaned MYETHERWALLET website and they lose their private keys to them unknowingly.

We should make that clear because MYETHERWALLET has a great cyber security which cannot be easily compromise or manipulate by any hacker.
Activity: 114
June 05, 2018, 07:25:09 PM
Of course, i still use mine. Not affected by any hack. Thats why its always been preached to keep private key secured. I dont have an issue with it cos i am less worried about getting my account hacked.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 05, 2018, 07:22:03 PM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

I still recommend using a hardware wallet over the safety benefits though.

MEW has been the best wallet ever. By the use of the Meta Mask I think its the best wallet for me.
Activity: 78
June 05, 2018, 07:19:53 PM
can't the hardware wallet be hacked? I read somewhere the news that the student is able to do...
Activity: 58
June 05, 2018, 03:01:19 PM
I still use MEW because I think MEW is simple and safe for me. And I was never hacked by hackers who often hack MEW.
the question of safety and security is very important and i can understand people who cares a lot about it. So do i, actually
Activity: 58
June 05, 2018, 03:00:17 PM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

If you are sure that your money are safe with this wallet, why should you stop using it? go ahead and i wish you good luck in your investments
Activity: 152
June 05, 2018, 02:59:02 PM
I still use MEW because I think MEW is simple and safe for me. And I was never hacked by hackers who often hack MEW.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
June 05, 2018, 02:58:02 PM
Yes, I use it, all the hacking that constantly writes. I believe that this is all due to the negligence of the users themselves, you need to be very careful and serious about the safety of your wallets.  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 02:56:13 PM
Hi, everybody. Yes, I still use the MEW wallet. I remember that there were problems, some of it was hacked, but the team worked on it and eliminated all the shortcomings and now it is absolutely all right, and I like to use this wallet.
Activity: 210
June 05, 2018, 02:32:15 PM
yes i still use MEW and also heard about recent hacks  but i think its been resolve now .
Activity: 47
June 05, 2018, 02:23:49 PM
Some things like swaps, smart contracts, and airdrops, are made only for mew, but it is really not the best wallet
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 02:21:06 PM
Safety depends on how we store the private keys and not based on MEW. MEW is one of the safest wallet in the world and if we mis manage the private keys what the wallet will do. I think not only in MEW, if you choose any wallet you should keep your passwords and private keys safely like saving you fiat in the bank locker.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
June 05, 2018, 02:18:04 PM

I do not think that people will switch to using another wallet, only because the MyEtherWallet wallet has been hacked and hacked. This can happen with every purse. I personally do not intend to switch to other wallets because of this case. I'm very used to the MyEtherWallet wallet and consider it one of the most convenient and reliable. It is very convenient that its key is generated randomly and nobody can be known, and its use can be from any device and even from another purse.
Pages:
Jump to: