Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still use MEW? - page 18. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 04:47:54 PM
  Myethereumwallet is very safe wallet, we have our private keys, we have Keystore/JSON file downloaded. I still use myethereumwallet
for all new ERC-20 tokens, and there are many of them, they are just coming out.
   From recently I use MetaMask wallet too, Google extension, I needed for some tokens. Nice wallet too, I like interface a lot.
   If there is a wallet on official site I like to use that wallets too. I don`t use android wallets, I don`t need android wallet, and I think
they are not safe enough, but that`s my feeling, maybe I`m wrong about it.

I like your approach, better safe than sorry.

Of course, investing in a hardware wallet also is a great idea.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 04:14:30 PM
Mew website provides us a interface for enter to ethereum blockchain. And it is a good wallet site. We should know put our pvt keys safely. As a erc20 compatible address lot of guys using mew. Still It is a good site for all of us
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 04:03:34 PM
Yes I still do... Although hardware wallets are really better. I still don't have money to buy a hardware wallet so I still settle for MEW and besides, so far, I haven't experienced losing money despite of the recent hackings before. I just make sure to be updated before accessing my accounts. The reason why I visit this forum a lot is for news. Whenever there are news that MEW will be hacked, I restrain from using it to avoid losing. Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 07, 2018, 04:01:57 PM
   Myethereumwallet is very safe wallet, we have our private keys, we have Keystore/JSON file downloaded. I still use myethereumwallet
for all new ERC-20 tokens, and there are many of them, they are just coming out.
   From recently I use MetaMask wallet too, Google extension, I needed for some tokens. Nice wallet too, I like interface a lot.
   If there is a wallet on official site I like to use that wallets too. I don`t use android wallets, I don`t need android wallet, and I think
they are not safe enough, but that`s my feeling, maybe I`m wrong about it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 03:59:31 PM
Yes, of course, still using myetherwallet, combined with ledger nano s, I got used to it, and don't realy see any safety problem, why anybody should change.
Activity: 152
June 07, 2018, 03:59:09 PM
I still use MEW , they are back and strong, the features it posses reduces the chance of account being hacked into. Mew is good and if you have not tried it , go and do that asap
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 03:56:40 PM
It can remain be safe as long as we take care about our private keys of any wallet, never make a mistake by submitting it to somebody else      
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
June 07, 2018, 03:55:31 PM
Yeah of course I still use myetherwallet for my quick trades or transactions and I cannot see any reason not to use it, that bad news about hack wasn't their fault at all, they are safe and trusted.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 07, 2018, 03:54:08 PM
Yes I still use it is the only ether wallet that I know where I could see my ethereum tokens or erc20,
I think it is safe just make sure that your way to access your wallet is secured and always check the link of the website.
Activity: 539
June 07, 2018, 03:48:01 PM
Yes, I still use this purse, because I consider it the most convenient and safe if you use it locally.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 03:43:27 PM
I continue to use this wallet because I have no problems with him, I think that just need to read the news and you will not fall for any hacker attack!

I have no problem with MEW too and I plan to continue using this wallet since it's the most convenient for me and stores many altcoins
It's a pity that while the developers have not released a version for Android and iOS. I would love to use the mobile version of MEW. While I have to use Jaxx, but to his work I have some complaints. For example, I very often do not save the settings.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 03:32:30 PM
I continue to use this wallet because I have no problems with him, I think that just need to read the news and you will not fall for any hacker attack!

I have no problem with MEW too and I plan to continue using this wallet since it's the most convenient for me and stores many altcoins
Activity: 294
June 07, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
Yes, I am.
I still use  MEW and so far (hopefully) did not have any problems. You have to with about security
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
June 07, 2018, 02:22:45 PM
I love using MEW because it makes things simple and easy for me. After the recent dns hack of my ether wallet, I switched to metamask but on using it for transaction i didn't get more advance features i needed so i started looking for ways to use my ether wallet again and i discovered i can use my ether wallet with metamask and it is more secure. since then i have switched back to my ether wallet using it with metamask and it servers my purpose and give me the high security i ever needed.
Activity: 224
June 07, 2018, 02:22:10 PM
Activity: 350
June 07, 2018, 02:11:28 PM
no one has canceled phishing on a PC - there is always a risk that your password may be stolen by a third-party resource or virus, in the case of MEW.
Activity: 392
June 07, 2018, 01:58:43 PM
I have stopped using mew for long after i have imported my wallet to imtoken app.... i was relieved of the stress of logging in always on mew and will still also try to avoid phissing site...
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 01:31:23 PM
Yes, I still use Mew. I'm using to as an extension to my Chrome Browser. and it is good. I never had any problems with it. Its interface is a good and friendly user. I would recommend it to beginners as a hard wallet. and I will guarantee that it's safer than any other wallet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
June 07, 2018, 01:08:46 PM
yes, with the recent hack, I actually thinking if I should quit using it or not, but that issue has already been solved and there is no reason for me to stop using it.
Activity: 22
Gambling Addict
June 07, 2018, 01:03:00 PM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

I still recommend using a hardware wallet over the safety benefits though.

I also started thinking about using hardware wallets like "Ledger Nano S", but I still hesitate because I still have questions in my mind. "What if our Hardware Wallet is on fire, will my coins still be taken?" it's still bugging me
Pages:
Jump to: