Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years? - page 18. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding

For solid altcoin, I think yes! As long as the altcoin has a real product, compliant to regulation, has a strong team member and ready to embrace any regulation imposed by the state. There are only a few of them who work their ass off in that matter. It's not that hard to choose such altcoin since there's many guide in this forum and any crypto-medium societies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
yes, with the next 5 years there is a very good possibility and some are getting worse in value and team, therefore in the selection do not have to rush not to keep the coins that are ultimately free to buy, choose the best altcoin from the best according to your own willingness to follow others often leads to anxiety / uncertainty or just plumbing themselves, everyone is encouraged to be smart in analyzing fraud everywhere, lest you be hers. I strongly believe that storing altcoin as much as possible for the long term in the next few years would be very unusual for you if you want to be patient, do not make the wrong decision to buy altcoin for determining a good future.
see for now that Altcoin is experiencing an ever-increasing development. this is a good thing for Altcoin's future.
can make Altcoin in the future as a coin that very able to be reliable and able to be valuable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
when you have plenty of tokens, so I endorse you to promote a part of, after which you could pick out according to the development of the assignment a few splendid tokens and hold for 5 years, so I think that is the right selection.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
It all depends upon the specific project you have invested, there are a lot of projects coming out on a daily basis and there is no guarantee that those projects will last for the next few years, if you have invested in any good projects then you will have a good position to hold in the next few years, there are many legit projects which have potential and will survive any market situation in the long run. Just check the team position for the coins you have invested and it is better to monitor their progress to be on the safe side.
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
One must believe in altcoyins and, if possible, keep them. And time will tell which altcoyins will stay at the top, and which ones will go down.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
it can last for the next 5 years, but there is no point on holding it that long, because once its price increase, you can sell it. because if its price increases, its price will probably go down again, if you just hold it, there nothing gonna happen on your coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
 I think many coins will survive .Yeah some of them will exists 5 year later but many of them will gone.Cause every day many new coins comes with almost same idea.So only one of them can survive.The top coins will grow more but some of them will fall and almost gone.But it's hard to say which one stand and which one fall down.thank you.
Activity: 574
I think that the Altkoins will not only be in 5 years. They will be in the distant future ...
Activity: 154
I think yes. And in general it seems to me that in 5 years some altcoins will show such growth. That yet not everyone can afford it. Already now you can see. How many altcoins are gaining popularity with good speed.
Activity: 96
Well I certainly hope so or I'll be losing a lot of money. It should (hopefully) be much bigger by then or we'll all look very stupid.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
I think that Altcoin will exist. But only its number will drop dramatically. Only the most worthy projects will survive
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
Every coin which have a solid project and working team behind it will survive in next 5 years but not all altcoins. Some altcoins will disappear and many new will be added in that period as five years is a very long time and no one can correctly predict that much long period.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrencies are the means of payment of the future, have a long life ahead and will probably come to replace, at least in part, the banknotes and some electronic payment processors. It will take many years, because there will have to be a general regulation in most of the countries of the world to promote their development, but I am sure that it will happen
Activity: 689
I think yes. You have to keep altcoins for as long as possible. Reliability and perspective of altcoins shows time and practice, to keep and wait is the most logical option, because something will grow up a year later for example, and those who merge everything at the first opportunity as for me lose a lot because of their impatience.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
Yes. altcoin will exist for the next 5 years. But not all Altcoin. Only the altcoin really worth. but only about 10% of the total altcoin present.
Activity: 658
I think that the cryptocurrency market is just beginning, so in theory it can last forever. I expect a strong development of the sector in the coming years, because I think that at least in the major countries there will be regulation of the sector, which will favor the acceptance by many companies and therefore the use of people as a means of payment
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Altcoin and indeed cryptocurrency in general have come to stay!  Cryptocurrency is gaining acceptance each day and more people are moving into cryptocurrency to take advantage of it's technology and ecosystem.
Activity: 182
A few of the protocols like EOS, NEO, ADA and maybe some of the exchange tokens are the safest bets imo.
Activity: 294
hopefully, altcoin can survive in the next 5 years because now altcoin prices are still decreasing and with this decline, many people who hold their altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back then from that I am sure soon the price will return altcoin and can get good luck and can last up to 5 know ahead
Activity: 350
The crypto-currency market is developing so rapidly that it is impossible to predict what will happen in a month, not to mention 5 years.
Pages:
Jump to: