Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years? - page 24. (Read 4038 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
Altcoin is popping up a lot, but many altcoins who succeeded in being strong and strong coins will be able to survive for the next 5 years, but coins that are only moments away will be dead coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
IMO some great altcoin will last for more than next 5 years, the rest of it will die. Maybe in the next future we will see how blockchain tech will chance some of things in this world, for altcoin that have a great dev it will be enough for 5 years or I think it will be less years than that to prove anything. Just make sure to buy altcoin that have a great development, huge market volume, & off course lot of community supporter behind it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding
yes, with the next 5 years there is a very good possibility and some are getting worse in value and team, therefore in the selection do not have to rush not to keep the coins that are ultimately free to buy, choose the best altcoin from the best according to your own willingness to follow others often leads to anxiety / uncertainty or just plumbing themselves, everyone is encouraged to be smart in analyzing fraud everywhere, lest you be hers. I strongly believe that storing altcoin as much as possible for the long term in the next few years would be very unusual for you if you want to be patient, do not make the wrong decision to buy altcoin for determining a good future.
I am very confident for the future Altcoin will be very capable to be relied upon. see the development that continues to show the development of the next 5 years will be very capable of being a coin that is proud and becomes a valuable coin for many people.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Pretty sure that altcoins will survive not just for 5 years but we can say more than 5 years. Maybe we can assume 50-100 years more.  Cheesy I am not sure if what you hold will survive. That is the question.
Activity: 120
Im not sure if it lasts for 5 years my advise is that sell your alts and buy bitcoin or etherium because these two have future according to some experts.. I think many alts will fade and many will come but bitcoin and etherium will stay.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think that altcoins would last for the next five years, but i would go for the more established altcoins, but there are many other coins which would fail during this time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I am holding also a lot of altcoins in my MEW but few of them are not in exchanges and not tradable despite i received most of my holdings a year from now.  I believe that in the right time they will be tradable as long as the community itself are active. And most of the tokens that i am holding now is low in value , and i am patiently waiting for their price to rise up so that i can trade or sell them in a price that is fair for me to gain profits.
Activity: 168
I think we are still in the early stage of the market maturation process, so most coins will correlate with one another in price. However, as the market matures it will differentiate good coins from bad ones. So, I think a minority of altcoins will survive in 5 years.
Activity: 290
I believe the general idea of altcoin will definitely continue for many years. With its popularity increasing everytime expect to see more and more new altcoins popping out of the market while some will die. Altcoins are like projects just like everyone said, some will succeed and most of them will fail and disappear.
Activity: 140
This depends on what coins, if it is mainstream coins may be, but if it is not a mainstream coin then it will certainly not persist.
Activity: 170
I think when you say the next 5 years it is a long period of time can be spelled out the future.
why you ask like that maybe this time the market is good
but if we look at the upcoming 5 years all coin must have a good future because with the advancement of technology from year to year it makes the coin has a technology that makes the coin itself look better ..
so in my opinion all coin 5 years ahead will survive
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
Some of them will survive, say, alts in the top 100 in the cmc. For those below it, it will be hard for them to remain in this space especially ICO tokens as most are scam coins and mainly used only for gains. Very rarely do this kind of tokens have genuine supporters that are not in it for the money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
I believe that cryptos and related blockchain technology is here to stay for next many years. However, there are too many altcoins and new ones coming up daily so a large number of these may not survive and only the good coins will last long term.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Are you talking about the price drop or the whole project is completely gone and turned to scam, abandoned?
maybe some will not last especially those new ICO with scam motives and no real purpose. and some will survive Altcoins like, ETH, NEO and some of the Top 10 coins on coinmarketcap will last because they have earned their name and trust for the past years. Technology is growing this kind of tech will never last it will evolved much further.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I think altcoin will last a long time. The electronic money market is booming. Many countries are pushing the currency higher. They view it as a strategy for developing the national currency system. So the altcoin will be bought by investors more. Altcoin will last long.
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I think yes. I believe that the cryptocurrency is the way to a technologically advanced future, so the altcoins will live for a long time!
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
I think that with the next rise of altcoins, you need to sell them (except for the first 10) and buy ETH or BTC.
I agree with your comments. With more than 1500+ alcoin will gradually disappear and the coins would actually be sustainable development can exist. Top 10 will be more secure, but can also disappear at any time if they do not develop in a sustainable way. I think I will gradually turn over security token in the not too distant future
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
I do think that there are altcoins that would last for years in the msrket such as ethereum. The market value of ethereum have grown so far from its market price way back three years ago proving that it is an altcoin worth holding for years. Only some would be able to survive the market volatility because altcoins are believed to be best at short term holding.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
In my opinion for altcoins are more coming always altcoins in here and some of them trusted to participated or to invest of them. But we need choose wisely of which of them are we going to hold or invest because sometimes it have a altcoins can't increase the prices.
Activity: 280

Altcoins have come to stay because according to John Mcafee, the security and crypto expert the blockchain technology which is the engine house for all altcoins is like a paradox box that has been opened and can never be closed again. So altcoins era will last forever!
Pages:
Jump to: