Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years? - page 26. (Read 4038 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 100
i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding
Hold only real good altcoin and maybe for 5 years later it still be in the market. I seen a lot of altcoins have a short burst and gone downhill ever since.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
To my own point of view. Altcoins will last more than the next five years because each and every day new altcoins is introducing into the cryptocurrency world. So as long as this still exist. Altcoins will live longer than expectations of five years.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
The world of cryptocurrency is changing very quickly and five years is a huge period. You must be an optimist if you look that far.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
In next 5 years I think the market  cap of crypto can be going to $5 or $10 Billion and the price of many crypto possible to going up multiple times ,  because actually cryptocurrency market in every years will be more popular and growing exponential.
Activity: 216
Best solution for smart cities
I believe alt can survive and even be more than 5 years, but not all alt can survive and only a few that we will meet in the future. so we have to be smart to pick and store the assets we have for the future.
Activity: 245
I can not predict the future of altcoin you are investing in. But perhaps it will last more than 5 years. For some altcoin if it does not attract the attention of investors, I think it will probably die in the future. So you should monitor the value of that virtual currency for strategies to keep or sell.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Yeah I think many coins will survive .Yeah some of them will exists 5 year later but many of them will gone.Cause every day many new coins comes with almost same idea.So only one of them can survive.The top coins will grow more but some of them will fall and almost gone.But it's hard to say which one stand and which one fall down.thank you.
Activity: 116
of course. You can hold your coins and continue to wait, I believe the market will pick up again, wait patiently, you will get a good return from this market, I wish you good luck, man!
Activity: 270
Upcoming years many altcoin will lost it's existence & many new altcoin will also come to the field.  It's totally depends on how good the project is. Many of then will last for so long time & can change your life. If you want to know total crypto world then my answer is not only 5 years Some altcoin will exist for at least 100 years.
Activity: 420
Not all. because as you see there are different altcoins now pick the altcoin that have a product because that altcoin have a value in markets and many investors will support to it so hold the potential ones.
Activity: 215
I'm believe many altcoins can not last long, but there are some altcoins that will survive like ethereum, ripple, neo, eos, etc
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
If you hold altcoins, which are backed by a strong team, then in 5 years I think they will bring you a big profit. So you need patience and nothing better to sell now.
Activity: 223
I strongly believe some altcoins will last as long as bitcoin exists. Altcoins like Eth, dash, omnilayer, bitcoincash etc has come to stay likewise some potential ICOs will last long.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding
it is a good plan, I think the next 5 years, mas altcoin front will be very good, so, if you invest from now on, it will make a profit for you.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
I think that not all altcoins have the prospects to stay on the market for the next 5 years. I even have fears that with the current situation on a  market, it can not survive at all ..
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Good altcoin can live for five years or more.
However, the market is cruel, so the worthless altcoin will disappear soon.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
If you have different sources of income and you do not depend only on the cryptocurrency you can afford to hold different coins. I am sure that some coins will cease to exist but those that will remain very expensive and you will earn a huge pile of money. But if you don't want to wait buy eth.
Activity: 420
my opinion in the next 5 years will be many coins that fall and many new coins that come to the surface but only the strong ones will survive. I believe in ethereum.waves.ripple.monero. will survive the next five years and have a very good prospect.

Yes, I think so that Altcoin Will last for  the next 5 years . As if all coins has Its own purpose and vision to Go on  to fulfill their goals.  Bitcoin is Very strong And  if other  coin could follow  this , no doubt that they  can also survive  for many years.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
  In my opinion altcoins will last for next 5 years as long as there is internet and the government did not ban it. I believe as the day goes by a lot of coins in the market rising and continue to give more gains to everyone that also continue investing. And for another 5 years i believe a lot of new technology development will happen in crypto world.
Activity: 112
altcoin will develop over 5 years, i think they are the most sustainable market now, we can trust them now is the time for us to invest in them.
Pages:
Jump to: