Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years? - page 28. (Read 4038 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
What alts we are talking about? it's always depend on what particular coins you are holding, if the said coins are for real usage then it might be good to keep them on hold, this industry still young so the next five years might be bright for crypto believers, as long as you are holding quality and usable
project/coins then I believe that its still profitable doing long term hold.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
RealtyReturns
my opinion in the next 5 years will be many coins that fall and many new coins that come to the surface but only the strong ones will survive. I believe in ethereum.waves.ripple.monero. will survive the next five years and have a very good prospect.

Maybe some will not survive but I think many altcoins also grow. Yes you are right some example of this coin are ethereum,ripple and waves they have a good platform so potentially those coin will survive in 5 years from now.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Why not. I believe altcoins (any cryptocoins except bitcoin) would last at least a 5 centuries to infinite times.
We have came to realize cryptocurrency is the way to go. It's fast secure and transparent.
It'll need 5 more years to get realized by the entire world and 50 more to adapt it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding

If your altcoin came from airdrops or any shitty campaign then id suggest you if the project is not that active then dump it because it wont survive. However if your holding major altcoin like in top 20 then continue to hold for it because it will last until the end.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I think yes if see from development, for now, every time always there is a new altcoin whether  are POS status or POW status and always having a new exchange market with a lot of altcoins
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
define what you mean by "last"?

there are altcoins that have lasted for many years now. they have no usage, rarely a transaction is happening on their chains, there is no hashrate anymore (some aren't even being mined anymore), their price has been  falling and now they are worth less than 1 satoshi!
but they still exist, they are being traded and pumped and dumped.
with this definition all the altcoins will "last" for next 5 years.

but if by "last" you mean they go up in price, increase their usability, adoption,... then no 99% of the altcoins you see and possibly hold will die by the end of this year let alone next 5 years.

come clean (with yourself) about what you really want. if it is profit you want then bag holding shitcoins for 5 years is not going to give you any profit.
Activity: 238
I am not sure about this because all altcoins are not going to be lasts for 5 years.and i think bitcoin and Ethereum will be last for 5 years for sure.
Activity: 233
I think altcoins will grow definitely in the coming years so the better idea is to hold on and think positive.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
yes, with the next 5 years there is a very good possibility and some are getting worse in value and team, therefore in the selection do not have to rush not to keep the coins that are ultimately free to buy, choose the best altcoin from the best according to your own willingness to follow others often leads to anxiety / uncertainty or just plumbing themselves, everyone is encouraged to be smart in analyzing fraud everywhere, lest you be hers. I strongly believe that storing altcoin as much as possible for the long term in the next few years would be very unusual for you if you want to be patient, do not make the wrong decision to buy altcoin for determining a good future.
Activity: 124
ETH, NEO, LTC three coins, which I will keep, to see them as the future and potential. 5 years is too far a prediction, just watch the market
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I think that with the next rise of altcoins, you need to sell them (except for the first 10) and buy ETH or BTC.
Activity: 266
Altcoins have more potential than old days. Dont think like that. Think positive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Dont lose your faith on altcoins. I think we can see good prices in the future. Dont think dark things. Lets see.Good luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Just think about Altcoin as same as normal projects, some of them will last for years and some will die!,
I'm thinking to hodl Coins that have blockchain like NEO  Wink
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
my opinion in the next 5 years will be many coins that fall and many new coins that come to the surface but only the strong ones will survive. I believe in ethereum.waves.ripple.monero. will survive the next five years and have a very good prospect.
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: