Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think COVID19 is a scam? - page 32. (Read 10663 times)

legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
November 26, 2020, 12:28:57 PM

Even the idiot box is telling as is this days
https://youtu.be/SRT7iy-Fkak

note sarcasm. poking at trump assumption that its not real
they know trump loves fox. and also rupert murdoch is a buddy. so they cant exactly just call out trump on his ignorance. but a subtle bit of sarcasm to say an undertone of 'oh look trump its real, your staff are getting sick cant deny it now'

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
November 26, 2020, 12:14:53 PM

Even the idiot box is telling as is this days
https://youtu.be/SRT7iy-Fkak
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
November 25, 2020, 05:23:27 PM
I am still having one unanswered question regarding COVID 19. It would be really helpful, if someone could answer it.

The COVID 19 pandemic originated in Wuhan, China. It spread to every nook and corner of the world within the next few months. From what I could see, all the world nations are reeling under the pandemic and some of them are re-imposing lockdown restrictions. However, there is one exception - China.

My question is how China is free from this pandemic now, when every other nation is suffering?

They are trying to say here because the Chinese people are so compliant!!!

It's obviously horse shit, but they are pretty much crediting China's lack of freedom as why they "beat" this invisible monster.

Chinese from my experience are a dirty nasty little culture with ZERO understanding of personal space in lines, heavy smokers and a fish soup diet... I can't imagine if something "real" hit them, their country would fold in seconds.

100% Communist scam.  China is pumping communist slave money into the media and people love to be scared... it's a perfect combo.

Very sad, but lots of people enjoy playing make-believe and are having a great time this year.

It's a global coup.The libtards are all on board because they can have their personal preferences and lifestyle choices accommodated for while those who smell the shit are categorized as conservative white supremacists partay poopers who won't comply and are stomped on.The peeps who own your governments have worked things out to perfection so social cataclysm becomes a real threat.

Disclaimer: could be one of those conspiracy thangs Grin

I agree and the best way to propagate a lie is inside a a mainly truthful and factual delivery but getting back to the "coup" I wager there will be a secondary hard lock down next "phase" of the "pandemic" with no travel,even more rigorous and stringent checkpoints enforced with a harder posture ,rumours food shortages (particularly meat products),unwarranted house incursions(to stop those house parties Grin),major propaganda and media bias against "anti vaxxers" with narratives propagated against anyone who is against the vaccine as white supremacist,domestic terrorist,etc while pushing the "new normal" and a whole new system of absolute obedience to perpetual authoritarian dictats. "It's for your safety and the well being of the community" Grin Grin

Compliance will be incentivized with benefits & certain privileges while non compliance will have benefits & privileges withdrawn.

If there is major non compliance I envision a "mutated" virus with an approx 30% mortality rate and "3rd wave" to get the plebs to submit.

~conspiracy theory fact dood Wink Wink

https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/7975/  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
November 25, 2020, 03:54:40 PM
I am still having one unanswered question regarding COVID 19. It would be really helpful, if someone could answer it.

The COVID 19 pandemic originated in Wuhan, China. It spread to every nook and corner of the world within the next few months. From what I could see, all the world nations are reeling under the pandemic and some of them are re-imposing lockdown restrictions. However, there is one exception - China.

My question is how China is free from this pandemic now, when every other nation is suffering?

They are trying to say here "because the Chinese people are so compliant!!!"

It's obviously horse shit, but they are pretty much crediting China's lack of freedom as why they "beat" this invisible monster.

Chinese from my experience are a dirty nasty little culture with ZERO understanding of personal space in lines, heavy smokers and a fish soup diet... I can't imagine if something "real" hit them, their country would fold in seconds.

100% Communist scam.  China is pumping communist slave money into the media and people love to be scared... it's a perfect combo.

Very sad, but lots of people enjoy playing make-believe and are having a great time this year.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
November 25, 2020, 01:05:58 PM

legendary
November 25, 2020, 04:30:34 AM
comparing a vaccine to aspirin?
aspirin turns off the pain switch..
so in an infection. the comparable off switch is taking an anti-imflamatory..
thus hiding an illness
but a vaccine does not do this

a vaccine teaches the body to act sooner to remove unwanted things earlier to avoid needing to battle and over inflame the system to remove it with a bigger force later.

ok certain conspiracy people lean towards the love and admiration of being anti-immigration. so lets use this analogy:

its like training officers at border patrol to stop migrants getting in,

its not by just throwing them in at a border post and say 'stop what you think looks bad and call in support if needed. and one day you will learn what 'looks bad'.. goodluck"
which ends up with ice needing to recruit in the national guard to find migrants who snuck in and now dwellings in squats. requiring the need to ram the door in and demolish the squats within the state filled with migrants..

its not telling the border patrol to just not report any incident and just play ignorant. thinking if i dont report a problem there isnt a problem.. because that again ends up with the national guard having to respond later. and in more severity

it is by training border patrols to recognise migrants by giving them migrant recognition training scenarios in a safer manner such as showing them picture of migrants. then your going to have less migrants getting in. thus not need to call in the national guard for support = less/no severity

yes vaccine results so far are like saying the training success rate is 90% at one border station out of 210
and the other 209 stations have not submitted their training success rates yet (100 of 21k)
but its kind of proof of concept that the one that has. has.

im pro vaccine but even i would likes to see more results come in from the trials.. but time will tell
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
November 25, 2020, 12:59:36 AM

The definition of 'working' for the covid-19 'vaccine' is that the already mild symptoms are reduced.  With respect to so-called 'covid-19', the so-called 'vaccine' is the equivalent of taking an aspirin.

The 'vaccine' is incapable of keeping a person from contracting the SARS-cov-2 virus and passing it to others.  This means that it is useless in 'stopping the pandemic' which will have to run it's course just like any other common cold.  Probably it already has which is why they have to stop counting flu, group it in with 'covid-19' as something called 'ILI' and have the lamestream media report that number in breathless panic.

I've said from nearly day one that this thing is all about getting genetically modifying 'vaccines' injected into people without doing 10 years of safety trials.  Also doing away with people's 'right' to choose what is injected into their and their kid's bodies by the corp/gov state.  Manipulating the genetic material of the plebs is a milestone feature of the Technocracy they are building, and they cannot be on schedule if they have to meet the bothersome safety criteria.  And if something goes wrong, well, there are to many people hurting the earth (aka, 'eating') anyway.

legendary
November 25, 2020, 12:35:10 AM
^^^ Considering the symptoms, it was already here,

Strains? We have over a hundred strains, They change so fast that there's no way to vaccinate against but a few of them. And by the time that vaccines are around, the strains that a vaccine would fight, are already gone... evolved into something new.

What we are fighting isn't the Covid of September last year. It isn't the Covid of March this year... nor April, June, August, or even October 2020. It's something completely new every few weeks if not sooner. Each time it mutates, give it a new name so that we know what we are locking down for. It isn't Covid.

the human circulating corona spring summer 2019. was not covid19.never was

the covid 19 came about from a wetmarket in winter 2019. where by it transferred from what is presumed a wild pangolin to its hunter and then to people the hunter/farmer came into contact with

this covid19 strain is a father strain. with known descendant mini strain changes

basically this new strain is a new book titled:
"illogical trumpettes exploit stupidity subconsciously"
yes the context of paragraphs in the book(nucleus) might change some words in each release/edition. but the main identifier title of the book(spike protein) remains
"illogical trumpettes exploit stupidity subconsciously"

the vaccines look for the book title/spike/key that gains entry to human ace receptor based cells
the vaccine is not looking for the story grammar/nucleus/random pocket junk

please try and learn some of this stuff. its getting annoying having to dumb things down for you. especially if i have to repeat it because you act like you havnt read it(like previous exampled you reply about then weks later act as if you never read)
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
November 24, 2020, 11:09:32 PM
^^^ Considering the symptoms, it was already here,

Strains? We have over a hundred strains, They change so fast that there's no way to vaccinate against but a few of them. And by the time that vaccines are around, the strains that a vaccine would fight, are already gone... evolved into something new.

What we are fighting isn't the Covid of September last year. It isn't the Covid of March this year... nor April, June, August, or even October 2020. It's something completely new every few weeks if not sooner. Each time it mutates, give it a new name so that we know what we are locking down for. It isn't Covid.

Cool
legendary
November 24, 2020, 10:21:37 PM
oh lets debunk that little 'it was already here' ditty

ok so if over the last 8 months badecker done some research on how PCR tests work
he would realise that alot of control processes are involved
EG
take a sample with certain amount of millilitres
separate it out and test to see if its predomenantly human fluid or known viral family group
disguard the ones that are human samples.
then looking at samples of microlitres with the viral family group, check to see if it contains the rna of covid19
so a study of frozen fecal matter from sewers in barcelona from sprint/summer 2019 found the corona family group spike a ~640part per litre. 6.4*102 and 8.3*102(corona family group(ip2 and IP4) but did not show any result for the specific strain of covid19(E_Sarbeco or N1 or N2)

... EG
look through a protest of 1,000,000 people for those with ginger hair. find 640. but none of them is the actor that played ron weasley in harry potter

or more scientific/mathematic example dumbed down
in a book of 32000 words. where they want to find
"illogical trumpettes exploit stupidity subconsciously" = badecker
where looking for references for republicans would be to search the book for
ip2: illogical 640/book
ip4: trumpettes 830/book

but to then find the strains of republicans with certain stupidity traits
E sarbeco: exploit 0/book
N1: stupidity 0/book
N2: subconsciously 0/book

yep the book talked about republicans(illogical trumpettes).. but no mention of specifically:illogical trumpettes that exploit stupidity subconsciously..
meaning the book is nothing to do with badecker and other stupid idiots in the republican fanbase

thus. yes corona viruses were around in spring/summer 2019.. but the strain that  is highly infectious that is causing all the trouble this year was not around in spring/summer 2019

enjoy

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.06.13.20129627v1.full.pdf+html
click on 'preview pdf and scrol down to the table that shows the IP2 IP4 E N1 N2
legendary
November 24, 2020, 06:07:04 PM
No, many people are still in isolation center receiving treatment of corona virus in different community, in the country. Government is still searching for the original vaccine, to kill the virus from the country so that people will resume back to their work.
What many countries are experiencing today, is what the covid-19 has caused to the world economy.

But you don't know this, right? You hear it in the news. But the news isn't telling you about the thousands upon thousands of doctors professors and government leaders who are saying just the opposite, and showing the true charts and numbers. Rather, the news is hiding the truth, and banning people who want to show the truth.

Or are you at the core of statistical analysis and medicine... so you really know what is going on? That the deaths are Covid deaths is a lie... even though Covid might be real. Covid was here long before they started talking about it. And it wasn't doing all that much damage then. Authorities twisted the statistics in a bunch of ways to make Covid look like a pandemic, because they want to take over the world. Or are you one of these authorities?

Watch the video at the link, below.

NEW STUDY: COVID WAS ALREADY HERE

A new study is raising serious questions about the #Covid19 timeline. Antibodies of the virus in asymptomatic participants may go back even further than we initially thought. Find out how far back, and why this may change everything we think we know about the Coronavirus.

Cool
Activity: 1176
Merit: 118
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 24, 2020, 03:04:17 PM
No, many people are still in isolation center receiving treatment of corona virus in different community, in the country. Government is still searching for the original vaccine, to kill the virus from the country so that people will resume back to their work.
What many countries are experiencing today, is what the covid-19 has caused to the world economy.
legendary
November 24, 2020, 03:14:23 AM
THIS is what a 'zero carbon' world looks like, except multiply it by about 7 billion.  'climate change' is a much bigger scam than covid-19 (and brought to us by the very same people I might add.)  It's a hard-core depopulation agenda.  'Climate believers' are for the most part well meaning innumerate simpletons, but I don't think that this will be enough of a defense when the day of retribution comes.

lets handle this little ditty.
yes blaming climate on carbon is the simpleton answer.
the more complex answer is water

less water in the sky means warmer days. less snow to land on the poles
why less water.
more man made roads and concrete and sewer pipes means less ground water to evaporate.
people relying on underground wells instead of rivers due to dams/reservoir hoarding
less water run off back into ground
underground wells dry up causing subsidance and ground sinks. america and jacarta. india are prime examples of land falling below previous levels.

yep sea levels in us/jacarta are not highlighted as rising. but instead the land is falling.
but US love to make more holes below their feet. empty oil wells. fracking. you name it. worse then swiss cheese below your feet
and all that climate tax funding going to insure and pay for flood defense not restart natural flows of the water cycle.

so yes environmental changes that impact climate are human caused. but not for the reasons media say

the carbon buzzword is because fossil fuel companies knew decades ago their resource was running out. but they dont want to invest their own profits into diversifying their business. so they get citizens to pay up for research grants into renewables. they know the fossil fuel industry is dead so blame it on the fossils and profit from it at the same time
as for things like the bleaching of sea coral. more honest nations are admitting its due to the water running off from industrial farming. yep all that yummy fertiliser that kills small bugs are killing the small bugs on coral.
ok ill be fair. ill let you have this one. 'monsanto monsanto monsanto'

i made the effort to address this little ditty because if these idiot conspiracy nuts actually took the time to research some facts they can actually find a proper enemy to be angry at. .. rather than making one up

so instead of wasting months trying to blame china for things happening in america. look at the thins happening in america that are going to change your life
china did not create covid.but america certainly hasnt done its job in stopping it
legendary
November 24, 2020, 01:21:44 AM
.............. Many people are still preventing their self from covid-19 by washing of hands and wearing of facemask all the time.

lol,  what's next tel-lie-vision will tell you malaria is also gone because of washing hands and have napkin on face.

people literally starve to death because of the scam
The Sydney Morning Herald

THIS is what a 'zero carbon' world looks like, except multiply it by about 7 billion.  'climate change' is a much bigger scam than covid-19 (and brought to us by the very same people I might add.)  It's a hard-core depopulation agenda.  'Climate believers' are for the most part well meaning innumerate simpletons, but I don't think that this will be enough of a defense when the day of retribution comes.

The WEF-type designers who are the architects of both scams have war-gamed this thing out.  They believe that the intelligentsia in the West and land-ower classes in the 'developing world' will side with them on their so-called globalist NWO scheme because it will be the only hope for them to save their own skins.  They probably are right in their analysis.

I would council people: "Yeah, do what it takes to save your own skin in the crisis phase, but don't forget who brought us to it, how the brought us to it, and why the brought us to it."  If you are an ethical person, try to plan for a future when the real enemy needs to be dealt with.  But you have to make it through the 'starving zombie apocalypse' first.  These starving people will be your biggest threat for a time, but they are not your enemy.  They are simply tools of the o.oo1% and they are real people who for the most part never really had a chance to achieve what they could have in a world which was not dominated by a debt-backed monetary system.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
November 23, 2020, 03:15:57 PM
.............. Many people are still preventing their self from covid-19 by washing of hands and wearing of facemask all the time.

lol,  what's next tel-lie-vision will tell you malaria is also gone because of washing hands and have napkin on face.

people literally starve to death because of the scam
The Sydney Morning Herald
Activity: 1176
Merit: 118
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2020, 02:31:58 PM
With the change of the economy during the pandemic.many countries really experience negative in their economy over 8 month that make many believe that covid-19 is real not a scam. Many citizens lost their life to the virus that was spreading during the pandemic that was causing other countries economy to reduce to zero level. Many people are still in isolation center receiving treatment to be Free from the virus. Many people are still preventing their self from covid-19 by washing of hands and wearing of facemask all the time.
legendary
November 23, 2020, 01:23:10 PM
The point is, everybody had and still has whatever rights he wants to have, as long as he doesn't harm anyone or damage the property of anyone. Such damage includes the damage of mind and emotions caused by a direct threat. Other than that, everybody has any and all rights that he wants, even the right to not accept the laws that others make for him... and to do so without impunity.

so by that
respect peoples personal space and do not harm them with your actions
in short. obide by social distancing rules

there we have it badecker now realises he should not be trying to promote licking peoples faces and forcing herd immunity on others.

only took him 9 months

So, you don't understand the compassion and sensitivity most Americans have for other people, right frank1? Any compassionate, sensitive person, goes along with other people's stupidity for a while. But after a while, his same compassion and sensitivity requires him to gently show these people how silly they are.

Social distancing rules are exactly that. They are arbitrary rules set down by some jokers in government and the medical, who don't generally abide by them, themselves. But they want other people to do so. They aren't laws. They are silly rules. In the USA, ir is illegal to make these rules into enforceable laws, even though some States have made them into laws anyway.

It's time that all of us who understand the silliness of the masks and social distancing, start to move the world out of the silliness. And if the world won't move, it's time for us to move them by gentle force. And in the cases of those who won't move by force, it's time to remove them by strong force.

The gentle compassion-filled times are over. Now is the time to wake people like frank1 up by force if necessary.

At this link - https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/ - you can find loads of medicals expertise being reported on... expertise that shows that lockdowns and masks and social distancing are counter productive. If you look through the video "THE GREAT COVID RESET" (https://www.bitchute.com/video/bBCargW09bNX/), you will even find how the people of Denmark have successfully resisted their government's stupid, silly vaccine mandates.

Time for you to wake up, franky1, before the awakening hits you harshly.

Cool
legendary
November 23, 2020, 09:39:01 AM
The point is, everybody had and still has whatever rights he wants to have, as long as he doesn't harm anyone or damage the property of anyone. Such damage includes the damage of mind and emotions caused by a direct threat. Other than that, everybody has any and all rights that he wants, even the right to not accept the laws that others make for him... and to do so without impunity.

so by that
respect peoples personal space and do not harm them with your actions
in short. obide by social distancing rules

there we have it badecker now realises he should not be trying to promote licking peoples faces and forcing herd immunity on others.

only took him 9 months
legendary
November 23, 2020, 04:33:00 AM
I don't think it's a scam, I mean there are the dead bodies to prove it as well as people getting sick.

However, I do feel the government is taking advantage of the situation and using it as an excuse to take away liberty.

I mean mandatory masks? Mandatory business closures? Mandatory capacity limits? That's not fair, yet the government does it because "Safety"!

People are responsible for their own health and can even manage it competently on their own. They don't government playing babysitter and it doesn't even do a good job anyway.

For example, you don't need a place to be shut down for you not to go to it. You just don't go.

People are freaking out and saying things like "Oh no! The government didn't close these bars! All these people are going to all these bars which should be shut down for everyone's safety!"

It's like "Okay then. Just don't go to bars!". Since you don't want to go and the bar is open all you have to do is not go!"

If you need a government to shut down a place for you not to go to it, then that's pretty dysfunctional.

So yeah people and the free market can keep themselves healthy.

The best thing to do for the good of society, and it applies to almost anyone under the age of 70, would be to catch SARS-cov-2 if one is able...and if it even exists.  Only people who are already sick will even have a snowball's chance of 'covid-19' doing any significant harm to them.  This widespread exposure will achieve herd immunity and this will be gone within months just like any other common cold.

Now they are admitting that the 'vaccine' won't even stop a person from getting the virus (and spreading it around) so it is useless for 'herd immunity' and it's going to have to be achieved the old fashioned way anyway.

The designers of this hoax correctly estimated that at this point in our dumbed down fluoridated state only a tiny fraction of the population could grasp the very simple concepts of exposure, risk, herd immunity, etc which are at play here.  People like me are gobsmacked that people really are so easily tricked.  I've always suffered from the opposite of the so-called 'Dunning-Kruger effect.'

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 22, 2020, 08:41:24 PM
I don't think it's a scam, I mean there are the dead bodies to prove it as well as people getting sick.

However, I do feel the government is taking advantage of the situation and using it as an excuse to take away liberty.

I mean mandatory masks? Mandatory business closures? Mandatory capacity limits? That's not fair, yet the government does it because "Safety"!

People are responsible for their own health and can even manage it competently on their own. They don't government playing babysitter and it doesn't even do a good job anyway.

For example, you don't need a place to be shut down for you not to go to it. You just don't go.

People are freaking out and saying things like "Oh no! The government didn't close these bars! All these people are going to all these bars which should be shut down for everyone's safety!"

It's like "Okay then. Just don't go to bars!". Since you don't want to go and the bar is open all you have to do is not go!"

If you need a government to shut down a place for you not to go to it, then that's pretty dysfunctional.

So yeah people and the free market can keep themselves healthy.

Pages:
Jump to: