Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think COVID19 is a scam? - page 33. (Read 10663 times)

legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
November 22, 2020, 04:07:18 AM
oh nutty..
only trump tried to get votes voided. only trump tried to not want citizens votes count
it was trump that went against the science and tell people to be stupid.

seems you want to think trump is the fountain of intellect.
seems you want to think trump is the only source of info on the planet

maybe when you realise that trump is not the god you wish him to be and you realise that hundreds of countries do not agree with trumps minds. maybe just maybe you will realise how wrong trump is

heres an example
trump told his puppet fans to act against the states and 'liberate' their area.
weeks later he called in the national guard against those puppet fans saying the state should have stopped his puppet fans.
next he says his puppet fans should take arms and defend themselves
next he says the states should control those who are fighting against states

trump is not giving good advice either way. he is just trying to create trouble and using puppet fans to do it.
smart people know patients do not have hospital beds in hospital lobbies
smart people know normal people without authorisation are not 'elect observers'

so when trump tells puppet fans to stand/try to gain access to hospital lobbies. and try to get access to election count facilities. he is not asking people to come forward and be vetted to be official auditors/observers. he is getting puppets to cause trouble.

can you grasp that or are you just going to reply sounding like a trump defender. even at the cost of your own independant morals about citizens and yourself
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
November 22, 2020, 01:16:01 AM

If coronovirus is not a scam then neither is the goddamn election! HAH! What are you fuckin serious? You gonna believe some fuckin scientists owned by Biden weren't paid to subvert the goddamn outcome of the goddamn election? With bullshit about a fuckin nonsense virus that didn't even exist? Well I got news for you buddy. You ain't gonna get away with this. You gonna pay, bigtime, for these unjustices unduly forced upon the good American people. They deserve better than this, we deserve better than this, and dang nabbit we ain't gonna take it no more! We ain't gonna lie down to no Black Lives Matter terrorists! STOP THE STEAL! STOP THE STEAL!

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
November 21, 2020, 09:24:32 AM
The reporting of mortality rate caused by the "virus" is the scam.Sheeple's granny falling on her head and breaking her neck being recorded as "virus" related stacks up the body count as a pretext for exaggerating the "crisis". COVID = certification of vaccinated status to be implemented by 2021.China will be first to propose the global standard.China..you know...the place that is a digital prison fortress.First on your pleb phones and then stamped into your flesh when phones prove to be an insecure idea...hey with all that theft,fraud and identity cyber hacking shitz.Hell..why not throw in your passport and driver licence while we are at it?Rebukes and rebuttals are as irrelevant as a sanitized soft contract is to a broker who already knows the details on the final draft. Cool

Question:Now that coronavirus deaths have apparently topped 1 million people globally, which is over 0.01% of the world’s population, I’ve been wondering whether there are any other comparable threats to my life that the government is not protecting me from.
I am troubled to see that a similar number of deaths occur across the globe from mosquito bites each year.

In addition to this, according to the World Health Organisation 2.8 million people die every year from obesity-related illnesses.

In light of this, do you think that the wearing of mosquito resistant hazmat suits should be mandatory wearing all times during the summer months for anybody living south of the Arctic Circle and north of the Antarctic region? In addition to keeping mosquitos out, the head apparatus could be fitted with a very small feeding hole limiting calorie intake so that nothing is pernicious as a cheeseburger could get through.

As far as I’m concerned if it saves lives, it’s a no brainer.

As always I am most grateful for your thoughts.

DC

REPLY: Don’t forget cars. Nearly 1.25 million people are killed in car accidents each year and nearly 2 million are disabled. Then all cars should be outlawed even if they are electric. People use to die also riding horses, so can’t use them either. Hm. A major crisis because we obviously cannot achieve 100% safety. Then we eventually die and that impact 100%. So we should outlaw strokes and heat attacks as well.

This is all a scam to use this virus to change the world to Communism 3.0.
 Grin

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/covid-fraud/

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
November 20, 2020, 11:53:23 AM
COMMON law. meaning a law everyone has to commonly follow
not INDEPENDANT law which each individual gets to choose to follow or ignore

yep no one has sovereignty over another.. meaning. you cant pretend to be more important than the law or other people to then ignore it.

so stop acting like an outlaw and stop pretending laws dont apply to you.

the state as a whole common place has a law to respect peoples personal space
so follow your common law duty and responsibility. to respect that

In the USA, the 9th Amendment is part of the law that everyone has to follow. The 9th Amendment:
Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

So, what does this really mean? Here's what Cornell says:
The Ninth Amendment was James Madison’s attempt to ensure that the Bill of Rights was not seen as granting to the people of the United States only the specific rights it addressed. In recent years, some have interpreted it as affirming the existence of such “unenumerated” rights outside those expressly protected by the Bill of Rights.

There is a detailed explanation for those who are interested, right here - https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/amendment-9.

The point is, everybody had and still has whatever rights he wants to have, as long as he doesn't harm anyone or damage the property of anyone. Such damage includes the damage of mind and emotions caused by a direct threat. Other than that, everybody has any and all rights that he wants, even the right to not accept the laws that others make for him... and to do so without impunity.

It is written right in the Constitution, part of the Bill of Rights, which are amendments to the Constitution. It's a persons right to use the 9th Amendment in the things that he does in the USA... or not. Most people don't, because they don't know that they have all rights.

Cool
legendary
November 20, 2020, 06:42:30 AM
COMMON law. meaning a law everyone has to commonly follow
not INDEPENDANT law which each individual gets to choose to follow or ignore

yep no one has sovereignty over another.. meaning. you cant pretend to be more important than the law or other people to then ignore it.

so stop acting like an outlaw and stop pretending laws dont apply to you.

the state as a whole common place has a law to respect peoples personal space
so follow your common law duty and responsibility. to respect that
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
November 20, 2020, 06:27:07 AM
in my country I have seen very shocking things. more than 70% of the people in my country still think that coronavirus does not exist and that it is a lie of my country's government. this is very serious because it shows that ignorance is a great evil that is in the people of my country. It is unacceptable that someone after many months and with so many deaths and so many lockdowns say that coronavirus does not exist... so that people start to leave ignorance behind to bring my country's government started to show patients and hospitals, something sad but it was necessary to do that
Perhaps that is because the government is using COVID to control the population.

I have a better approach: COVID exists, it's not that deadly for the majority of the population, and we should protect the elderly and infirm until we have a meaningful way to prevent them from catching it. But there is no justification for forcibly interfering with the lives of people that are not at risk of developing a serious case.

Common law is the highest law, no one has sovereignty over anyone else
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
November 20, 2020, 05:52:46 AM
in my country I have seen very shocking things. more than 70% of the people in my country still think that coronavirus does not exist and that it is a lie of my country's government. this is very serious because it shows that ignorance is a great evil that is in the people of my country. It is unacceptable that someone after many months and with so many deaths and so many lockdowns say that coronavirus does not exist... so that people start to leave ignorance behind to bring my country's government started to show patients and hospitals, something sad but it was necessary to do that
Perhaps that is because the government is using COVID to control the population.

I have a better approach: COVID exists, it's not that deadly for the majority of the population, and we should protect the elderly and infirm until we have a meaningful way to prevent them from catching it. But there is no justification for forcibly interfering with the lives of people that are not at risk of developing a serious case.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
November 19, 2020, 08:21:08 PM
Watch the twitter of Feinstein.

It Just Got Worse For Newsom:

It appears that the hypocrisy of California Governor Gavin Newsom, without a mask at a crowded party at the Michelin-rated restaurant French Laundry, did not stop with him.

The Associated Press reports that the full list of attendees has not been disclosed but it's known Newsom was seated among at least three lobbyists, including two top officials for the California Medical Association. Spokesman Anthony York confirmed CMA chief executive officer Dustin Corcoran and senior vice president Janus Norman were in attendance.

The organization represents and lobbies for 50,000 doctors and has recently tweeted messages including #StayHome and #WearAMask.

And another hypocrite exposed, California Senator Diane Feinstein:

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
November 19, 2020, 06:03:21 AM

I've heard this something from a surgeon, she states that, "is it hard to be considerate to other people just because you are not really affected by it?" People who are already sick are more likely the one who got complications when in contact to the virus. They are the one most likely to suffer. If you're healthy, and you got the virus, most probably you'll get healthy in just a few weeks.

My stand is, it can be not so serious to people who is healthy, but not to those people who are already struggling in one of their sickness.

Consider that old people, sick people, the mentally challenged, etc cannot work and thus are completely reliant on healthy people to work and earn enough of an excess to take care of them.

If the procedure for 'helping' those who might actually be at an elevated risk when they come in contact with SARS-cov-2, or any other virus, involves putting younger and healthier people into a state of unemployment and economic crisis, it's ultimately going to be even worse for the weak than just taking a chance that the minor ailment is going to aggravate an existing condition.

Of course the WEF-type people running the whole covid-19 hoax know this full well.  They simply don't care about old people, cripples, retards, etc.  Worse than that, they are largely technocrats who consider people who are past their prime to be inefficient and not worth keeping around.  Economic crisis will take care of the 'inefficiency' of old people, cripples, etc, in a much more dramatic and effective way than the 'covid-19 common cold' could ever hope to.  It's not a bug; it's a feature!

legendary
November 19, 2020, 04:22:24 AM
I've heard this something from a surgeon, she states that, "is it hard to be considerate to other people just because you are not really affected by it?" People who are already sick are more likely the one who got complications when in contact to the virus. They are the one most likely to suffer. If you're healthy, and you got the virus, most probably you'll get healthy in just a few weeks.

My stand is, it can be not so serious to people who is healthy, but not to those people who are already struggling in one of their sickness.

death rates is very much a factor of people whos bodies are already at a disatvantage. its like cars if your engine is failing. and suddenly there is an event that requires you to accellerate to escape a city.. your chance of safely driving away from the problem is lower. your car may breakdown on the highway

however cars can fail by other means too. they dont jsut have to be elderly cars
not checking the oil. not filling the fuel tank. not checking the water level in the radiator.
brake fluids and other things. heck even tire pressure can cause you car to fail to get to its destination

and keeping with the analogy. even with new cars. they can get damaged by events. and become worn out
theres this thing called long covid.

in short its not the same as a cold or common flu

and the person above saying a surgeon states 'someone doesnt care if it doesnt happen to them' thats true

but it was not then the surgeon and only the person above that then tried to apply his own opinion by adding it to the paragraph of a surgeon quote. to make it sound like the surgeon then said. that if healthy you probably will get over it in a couple weeks.

and then reemphasised it as if he is agreeing with his opinion

its things like this that idiots then deem a surgeon has promoted covid as safe
when infact it was the person on this forum

anyway.
what is more important is viral load

gathering shoulder to shoulder breathing on each other for long periods will pass high doses of virus thus causing a bigger battle to fight.

so best advice is respect other peoples personal space and stop breathing on other people.
wear a mask and socially distance from people where you dont know who they are or where they have been or who theyhave been near in the last week. basically in public places like supermarkets and public streets

no one is demanding you wear masks out in the open where people are not gathering
no one is demanding you wear mask in your own homes, cars.

just use common sense and respect for others.
its not that hard

the less people getting high viral load. the less hospitalisations. the less hospitalisations. the less the restrictions become.
dont rebell against restrictions because that just causes restrictions to last longer
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 18, 2020, 09:54:40 PM
even if it's real, i don't see that it's so serious, i know some people and heard about others that got the virus, and they were just fine, even old people
maybe that chloroquine is what causing people to die, it has so many dangerous side effects "a serious drug reaction that can affect many parts of your body--skin rash, fever, swollen glands, muscle aches, severe weakness, unusual bruising, or yellowing of your skin or eyes" it's more like i am reading
covid 19 symptomes.
EDIT: source of chloroquine side affects from https://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/chloroquine

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
November 18, 2020, 07:47:22 PM
even if it's real, i don't see that it's so serious, i know some people and heard about others that got the virus, and they were just fine, even old people
maybe that chloroquine is what causing people to die, it has so many dangerous side effects "a serious drug reaction that can affect many parts of your body--skin rash, fever, swollen glands, muscle aches, severe weakness, unusual bruising, or yellowing of your skin or eyes" it's more like i am reading
covid 19 symptomes.
EDIT: source of chloroquine side affects from https://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/chloroquine
November 18, 2020, 06:54:21 PM

synthetic strain?
oh catch up. that got debunked in march
please update your conspiracy theories.. its been 8 months.. you can do better then that

why is it all the conspiracy nutter that think its fake or synthetic.. are trump supporters..
its like their is a collective mindset of lazy minded people in a certain group

when i came to this forum in 2012 it was full of people with common sense and intellect.. now it just seems full of idiots that cant even think of something new/smart/independant.
its like 8 months of reading the same boring stupidity on repeat.

please conspiracy guys. i know its hard to realise the reality of life, nature and the world.. but can you atleast try a little bit to be more inventive, creative. or atleast entertaining

I don't really care much for conspiracy theories or support any politician due to being a citizen of many countries but I do enjoy a good meme Smiley All I say has come to pass or will in due time  Cool I hear the weather is not great in montreal these days either  ....u fookin twonk Kiss

https://montrealgazette.com/news/canada/mink-virus-u-k-patients-with-suspected-covid-19-mutant-strain-to-be-isolated-says-chief-medical-officer/wcm/5fddc2aa-301d-469f-82d6-db38f8ad1528/amp/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2020/11/13/more-infectious-and-airborne-covid-19-mutant-replaced-wuhan-virus-to-dominate-worldwide-research-finds/

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/30/covid-strain-from-spanish-farm-workers-now-accounts-for-most-uk-cases-13505716/

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid-19-mutating/story?id=70535183

legendary
November 18, 2020, 05:06:13 PM
SARS CoV2 is very real and the synthetic strain that has been released

synthetic strain?
oh catch up. that got debunked in march
please update your conspiracy theories.. its been 8 months.. you can do better then that

why is it all the conspiracy nutter that think its fake or synthetic.. are trump supporters..
its like their is a collective mindset of lazy minded people in a certain group

when i came to this forum in 2012 it was full of people with common sense and intellect.. now it just seems full of idiots that cant even think of something new/smart/independant.
its like 8 months of reading the same boring stupidity on repeat.

please conspiracy guys. i know its hard to realise the reality of life, nature and the world.. but can you atleast try a little bit to be more inventive, creative. or atleast entertaining
legendary
November 18, 2020, 05:01:48 PM
The singer, 49, announced on Friday that she was taking her third COVID-19 test in 24 hours, after her previous two tests yielded conflicting results. Although one test, which used a swab from her left nostril, came back positive, a second tests, which used a swab taken from her right nostril, was negative for the novel coronavirus.
Source.

It's not a scam, but perhaps this virus prefers the left nostril. Lol
Thoughts?

the summary results. translated to dumb human are 'positive' and negative'

but the actual PCR results are a number
usually between 15-45
where 15 is HIGH load infection
where 35 is LOW load infection
and 38 is classed as a negative

yep even if it can detect some virus at 38-45 they dismiss this as just environmental amount meaning not enough to have reached your lungs to have caught on

so maybe she had 38 in one nostril and 37 in another

always best to double check if unsure. they may have just caught it the day she came into contact with someone

other option is the right(negative) nostril they may not have put it in deep enough to get any snot on the swab.. yep that happens

so the left nostril might have had snot on it and showed a number below 38 meaning positive.
and the other. well thats cleaner then a unused tissue because they didnt get any snot on it
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 2133
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
November 18, 2020, 04:07:25 PM
The singer, 49, announced on Friday that she was taking her third COVID-19 test in 24 hours, after her previous two tests yielded conflicting results. Although one test, which used a swab from her left nostril, came back positive, a second tests, which used a swab taken from her right nostril, was negative for the novel coronavirus.
Source.

It's not a scam, but perhaps this virus prefers the left nostril. Lol
Thoughts?
November 18, 2020, 03:56:25 PM
SARS CoV2 is very real and the synthetic strain that has been released into the wild is also real as will be the mutated version with a higher mortality rate if there is unacceptable push back and non compliance with the plan being rolled out where you are vaccinated, compliant tenants in a privately owned society.You will still be permitted to vote for your pre selected supervisors of course but that will be all. Only a debased or infantile mind cannot understand what is happening here ..The lazy,apathetic and willfully ignorant masses deserve the future laid out for them which has been planned behind closed doors by the unelected oligarchy who handpick and sponsor your key statesmen/women.

After this crisis which will assist in the implementation of the new health and security economic strategy you can look forward to the unabated "climate emergency" which will motivate your compliance to zero carbon.I hear humans expel a lot of carbon dioxide these days  Grin
legendary
November 18, 2020, 12:44:07 PM
The virus is real ................some garbage..............

Would you care to provide scientific proof (link) of its isolation. Keep your tv propaganda to yourself and your fellow conspirators.

proof has been provided on this forum in many different topics multiple times
the proof is not just american FDA stuff
its international hospitals/labs/research facilities. yep you know. science facilities that are not capitalist
done in different facilities, different doctors different patient samples, different methods.. different recipient species all coming to the same conclusion.. thus proving each other
just like how decentralised bitcoin validates the blockchain

if you think that decentralised validation via independant review is not possible then you are calling bitcoin fake

even in this very topic it has been linked
so please give up repeating the ignorant scripts that badecker also says
when he has asked for the links and they were provided. he moves off topic for a fortnight then comes back and asks about getting a link as if links were never given.

dont play by his game
check the links and accept it. they are easy to find.
like i said even in this topic. and by searching google
do not stop reading this post and go straight back to a conspiracy site to find a new script to spout out
November 18, 2020, 12:13:59 PM
The virus is real ................some garbage..............

Would you care to provide scientific proof (link) of its isolation. Keep your tv propaganda to yourself and your fellow conspirators.
Pages:
Jump to: