Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think COVID19 is a scam? - page 35. (Read 10663 times)

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
November 16, 2020, 08:24:28 AM
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter."A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished"‘.The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom on the Earth, different from all the other kingdoms. It will devour the whole earth, trample it down, and crush it. Cool

https://youtu.be/1YJsxMcAJoA

http://www.geraldbarney.com/Rockefeller_Brothers_Fund/Unfinished.pdf

http://www.geraldbarney.com/Global_2000_Revisited/1993_G2000R.pdf
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
November 15, 2020, 09:02:40 PM
^^^ The only reason why America is having this trouble, both in Covid and the election, is because her people are sliding away from God. These two problem areas - election, Covid - are a test that God is using to see if the people will come back to Him or not... He tested Ancient Israel dozens of times, as recorded in the Old Testament.

Cool
November 15, 2020, 08:57:08 PM
Let's lighten the mood with a few memes  Cool

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
November 14, 2020, 01:58:03 PM
I personally don't think covid 19 is a scam. It's been like one year since my country is under Lockdown & It has affected very acutely in my country. everything has come to a ha lt right now, don't know when everything is going to be okay. After seeing the catastrophe that this virus has created I can definitely say this virus is not a mere scam.
After seeing the catastrophe that the politicians and lying media have created anyone with some working brain cells sees the scam test is used for the plandemic. How many sick persons in your village? Real sick not positive test "sick".
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 14, 2020, 01:49:02 PM
I personally don't think covid 19 is a scam. It's been like one year since my country is under Lockdown & It has affected very acutely in my country. everything has come to a ha lt right now, don't know when everything is going to be okay. After seeing the catastrophe that this virus has created I can definitely say this virus is not a mere scam.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
November 14, 2020, 12:17:55 PM

You don't really have a choice when you are in a country that has a strict implementation of the laws. Once you have flu or even have a toothache and visits a dentist within a hospital, you will need a swab test/rapid test for it. If they decide that you are an asymptomatic covid carrier you will be locked down either in the hospital or in your house.

Whether Covid19 is a scam or not, you'd still be afraid to socialize somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
November 14, 2020, 10:49:56 AM
You are a tragic victim of the obviously bogus scaremongering propaganda and a school system which trained critical thinking skills out of your mind.

Is this the same critical thinking skills you use to conclude that muh evil JOOOOOOOWS rule the world, huh?

I got most of my ideas about 'the jooooows' from 'the jooooows' to be honest.  That's not to say that someone who claims to be non-Jewish didn't dig the information up and collate it.  I don't think that that should make information off-limits, but I doubt that you would agree with my contention.  I figure you are the type of guy who would happily criminalize anything potentially derogatory about anyone but white males.  You are clearly brainwashed, and quite the follower.

No, I don't believe that anything derogatory about white people, about jews, about whoever, should be illegal. European countries have tried out relaxed definitions of free speech. It hasn't worked out well for them.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
November 14, 2020, 10:39:22 AM
You are a tragic victim of the obviously bogus scaremongering propaganda and a school system which trained critical thinking skills out of your mind.

Is this the same critical thinking skills you use to conclude that muh evil JOOOOOOOWS rule the world, huh?

I got most of my ideas about 'the jooooows' from 'the jooooows' to be honest.  That's not to say that someone who claims to be non-Jewish didn't dig the information up and collate it.  I don't think that that should make information off-limits, but I doubt that you would agree with my contention.  I figure you are the type of guy who would happily criminalize anything potentially derogatory about anyone but white males.  You are clearly brainwashed, and quite the follower.

legendary
November 14, 2020, 10:30:33 AM

Given the mortality rate of this common cold, 2000 deaths per day imply herd immunity overnight.

Common cold mortality rate and COVID-19 mortality rate are different. But we get it, the JOOOOOOWS rigged the numbers.

legendary
November 14, 2020, 09:57:29 AM
Some people would always use anything that they could to take advantage on other.
But I don't think that Covid-19 is a scam it is true and it is better to be safe than sorry so we need to be cautious about it.

That was a rational tact to take back in January where the footage coming out of China, although it showed signs of fakery, was mysterious enough to pose some questions.  By the end of 1st quarter 2020 the data was in.  The thing is the common cold.

There is one reason to play along with the hoax, or at least play lip service to it, and it is that the perps almost certainly have an array of different variants.  Specifically, a lot of development work has been done on a MERS variant of coronavirus and the initial experiments put the mortality rate up into the 30% range.  It is postulated that if people buy into the 'covid-19' one in sufficient numbers to implement the 'great reset', it will stop there.  If the peeps resist, the ante gets progressively upped until there is capitulation.

The problem with playing along (in addition to the 'new normal' sucking for humans) is that part of the plan is a depopulation of about 95%.  'Playing along' might mean walking the plank without making a big fuss about things.

It is hard to deal with something that we couldn't see and something that we don't have a countermeasures as of now there is no 100% cure for it.

It's the common cold.  No '100% cure' for that either.  Not necessary, and probably not even desirable due to the way the normal human immune system functions.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 14, 2020, 09:35:32 AM
Some people would always use anything that they could to take advantage on other.
But I don't think that Covid-19 is a scam it is true and it is better to be safe than sorry so we need to be cautious about it.
It is hard to deal with something that we couldn't see and something that we don't have a countermeasures as of now there is no 100% cure for it.
legendary
November 14, 2020, 01:20:00 AM
Biden will be caught in a tough spot here. When we reach 2k deaths per day, that will most likely be the point that overwhelm hospitals.

Given the mortality rate of this common cold, 2000 deaths per day imply herd immunity overnight.

I read a story (you can look this up if you're interested) about some states having to airlift patients to other hospitals because they are getting overwhelmed and the worse is yet to come. You run out of options quick.

legendary
November 14, 2020, 12:26:27 AM
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-biden-adviser-covid-lockdown-proposal-michal-osterholm/

So, how quick will Biden flip on his promise to not shut down the economy through a lock down? I think a national shutdown, like what we saw in March is not needed.

IF the health care capacity is overwhelmed, then you might need local shut downs in hot spot areas, or an increase in capacity. Hopefully the latter is the option but sometimes the infrastructure isn't there. Imagine some suburban or rural hospital -- they can't magically increase their hospital capacity without using an insane amount of resources. NYC was able to set up tents, but that was NYC, not some hospital out in the middle of no where with limited staff.

Biden will be caught in a tough spot here. When we reach 2k deaths per day, that will most likely be the point that overwhelm hospitals. I read a story (you can look this up if you're interested) about some states having to airlift patients to other hospitals because they are getting overwhelmed and the worse is yet to come. You run out of options quick.

Activity: 1193
Merit: 507
November 13, 2020, 11:47:50 PM
I dont think that Covid19 is a scam.
I think its real, but governments are using (abusing) a lot more power than they need.

I personally believe it's some kind of power grab by the "higher-ups".

In Denmark, we basically had a law passed that allows the government to forcefully vaccinate the population.

That is totally against my personal beliefs.

If people wanna get vaccinated, feel free to..
But I believe that a government has no right to force its citizens to receive a vaccination if they do not wish to. (I am not anti vax, and have personally gotten all vaccinations throughout my life.)

I just find power abuse disgusting.
#MetteFrederiksenTheMinksKiller

November 13, 2020, 08:28:03 PM
Any economy will collaps if all acitvity is shut down, peoples lifetime archivments ruined

The international banking system has already collapsed.You just don't know it hence the need for a reset of the global economy and ALL countries who still have independent resource based wealth are required to join in or face sanctions or war.
The pandemic buys time and the new order will be sold under building back better etc.The system has already collapsed but to prevent complete chaos and societal breakdown this is the best plan they could come up with.The sheople would want to live in a civilised society with the conveniences they are used to will have to do as they are told from now on and make some sacrifices for the "common good". There is NO choice in the matter unless you want to live in the bush  Smiley

Activity: 1176
Merit: 118
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 13, 2020, 03:25:00 PM
With what we have see over 8 month during the pandemic, show that covid-19 is real in  the country. Many citizens has be  killed by the virus called corona virus that is spreading all over the country. Many government has impose wearing of facemask and washing of hands on the time to prevent the covid-19 in the country . Many communities are still experiencing the effect the virus has caused in the environment that is making everybody afraid  death of covid-19 .
I think covid-19 is not a scam in the country.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
November 13, 2020, 02:38:12 PM
That's crazy. I don't mean the flip-flop of the test. I mean that Musk would get tested 4 times in one day.

Something extremely bogus is going on (Elon Musk)...

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Something extremely bogus is going on. Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD.

Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
November 11, 2020, 11:46:15 AM

Assume it is a scam, it would have been operating in some country not all the countries of the world.

40°C to -40°C. dry like sahara or wet like tropical rainforest, seaside or top of mountain no problem for this "viurs" (cough)
Nature done the best job ever.

Many have died because of the covid-19
Many have died with junk positive covid  = aka scam

Many countries economy was collapsed
Any economy will collaps if all acitvity is shut down, peoples lifetime archivments ruined
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 11, 2020, 10:53:57 AM
Yes, corona virus is real not a scam.
Assume it is a scam, it would have been operating in some country not all the countries of the world. Many are still in insolation center receiving covid-19 vaccine to make them heal from the virus that is spreading all over the country. Many have died because of the covid-19 that make the government to impose lockdown to the citizens so that everyone can put on face mask and washing of hands to stop spreading of the virus in the country.
Many countries economy was collapsed because of the covid-19 which many government are finding it difficult to get solution for the virus that is making many investors afraid to operate in the country because of the virus that is killing people any how in the country.
November 11, 2020, 08:37:51 AM

Behind the curtain
Pages:
Jump to: