Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 57. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

we can not deny the fact that the other kind of coin or can simply said by altcoins, is also move faster. But, in my opinion, bitcoin is still dominating the market. And i think it will be hard to altcoin to replacing the domination of bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
The price of Bitcoin is already high so you wouldn't expect it to make 100% rise each time an altcoin that's worth a few cents does so. It's understandable why it doesn't move as fast as some altcoins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If money could be faster than bitcoin then it is good news for the founders that there are now high-altcoin types that are believed by many investors as founders to expect. i very happy that
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Maybe its true that some other kind of altcoin is move faster than bitcoin. But, i think bitcoin is still dominating the market.

It is depends on the project of one coin and If they project can get more investors then the coin can really move faster, but still bitcoin is the most popular coin than other coin .
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Smaller communities with relatively small market caps make easier decisions, they too would be slowed down if they would grow into the giant that bitcoin is.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Yes, there are a lot of currencies that rise very quickly and very much better than Bitcoin
Activity: 110
Its a crypto currency business and coin prices is another. So its not sure to when coin price move faster. I love bitcoin and i hope that bitcoin coin move faster again.  Smiley
Activity: 266
yes there is impressive pump and there is an quite big dumping happen, there is a few coin actually has a big volatility characteristic like bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain

Maybe its true that some other kind of altcoin is move faster than bitcoin. But, i think bitcoin is still dominating the market.
Activity: 252
There are some current coins that move faster, but they will not exceed bitcoin. In fact, until now the price movement of crypto always follow the movement of bitcoin price, it shows that as soon as any existing coin price movement, they still move to follow bitcoin price. This means that bitcoin can not be defeated by other coins because bitcoin is the king of coin, and bitcoin prices serve as a guide to other coin prices.
Faster? I dont think so because the other coin also move lower because bitcoin is also getting lower.
I heard july will be any good news about cryptocurrency and hope next month bitcoin would be much better. Better than December last year.
Activity: 120
For me, it's depend. We all know that change is constant in this world, also the same with Crypto currencies. Shall we say, that one coin is leading today but next day another coin leading. It's just depend on the people's perception with a certain coin.

How about you guys? What do you think?
Activity: 70
There is always a random coin that is pumped hard and even after dumped hard.  Altcoins are thriving but need to do more to catch up with bitcoin, ethereum is doing well but can't be compared with bitcoin.
Activity: 215
I agree with you, Bitcoins grow rapidly because today almost everyone is showing interest in joining Bitcoin. He looks successful in his future with Bitcoin. For this reason, Bitcoin is grow rapidly.
Activity: 220
Lots of new born cryptocurrencies has been launched because of the wide adaptation of blockchain technology.And if you see top ten cryptocurrencies you can see all of them have the same chart.all altcoin still lead by bitcoin until now.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin and other coins are classified as cryptocurrency and use the same technology that is decentralized blockchain system. Today bitcoin is still the king of crypto.It is still the most popular and highest price. Bitcoin price movement also affects price fluctuation of other coins. So in that case I don't think that other coins move and develop or grow faster than bitcoin.many currencies move very fast compared to Bitcoin depending on the amount of funds deposited and the ability of the company to implement.
Activity: 43
I think the Cryptocurrency using level and value are Bitcoin at the forefront. If the other coins to push it back, then the time travel should be done. Just for fun. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 88
If I understand your question correctly, I don't think that's the case. I think that if the other currencies could also get to bitcoins level then the growth rates would also slow down a little more. Or did you mean slow in terms of transaction speeds?
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
recently we can see that the competition has become a great challenge and indeed the open source for this sector is coming from behind the scenes and unless we as a community do something there will be lack of tech in btc itself.
Activity: 200
If you will compare the movement of other coin to bitcoin the other coins are much faster when it comes on moving up and moving down, That is why I prefer to invest in other coins than bitcoin. I think that bitcoin is not moving fast because it is already high and alreaady reached the stable point.
Activity: 161
Bitcoin undergo process when it was created, and it pick inform in crypto market after a short period of time, base on that no alt-coin is faster than bitcoin, because bitcoin has an initial target which other alt-coin have not even think of it.
Pages:
Jump to: