Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 56. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I don't think so. If other coins move faster that bitcoin then why bitcoin is the most used in all coins? So i think that bitcoin is the most faster and preferable to use. Its just that bitcoin today is not convenient because of its low value.

I think other coin are moving but not as fast as Bitcoin .  When it comes  to existence  Bitcoin is the best  among the rest eventhough price value is not stable but then it's been embraced almost worldwide. That's why Bitcoin is very popular and move faster than any other coins.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
I don't think so. If other coins move faster that bitcoin then why bitcoin is the most used in all coins? So i think that bitcoin is the most faster and preferable to use. Its just that bitcoin today is not convenient because of its low value.
Activity: 391
Merit: 254
Blockchain Stranger
 I think that this is just the way how competition works in our world, when you have something in the first place like Bitcoin, than any thing which will be developed after it, should be a little bit better, little bit stronger and more developed.
Activity: 173
I just noticed it too recently, but still bitcoin best cryptocurrency for investment for me. Even though bitcoin prices still low this i think this is best time to investing because that
Activity: 85
I think bitcoin is not slowing down, just more stable. Since the entire crypto market is not doing as good as it should, all the cryptos, good or not, promising or merely crap, good coins or shitcoins are going down. It levels the playing field somehow. But the biggest reason why Bitcoin remains to be on top despite its slow upgrade is that it is the beginning of crypto. It is the godfather.
Activity: 97
bitcoin have a low move because bitcoin is the big coin that the demand of that coin is high,Its clear that two coins is the main example of model in our ecosystem in crypto.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Bitcoin is the main coin of all coin so if bitcoin hoes down other coins Will follow so we cannot say that other coins more faster that to bitcoin because all coins in the crypto market is rely on bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
In my opinion, bitcoin is still the 1st among all coins and it is faster than any other altcoins. Yes, there are a lot of altcoins that is profitable but bitcoin is still the fastest among them all, I think no one can beat bitcoin because some other altcoins are just also relying on bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

in my own opinion, I don't think that other coins move faster. its just that there are so many new currencies in crypto world. Others might be curious on other crypto currencies, thats why they try to invest in other cryptos thinking that how it will work, they might be comparing the bitcoin.
Activity: 34
In my opinion, other coins move fast but bitcoin moves faster than everything. I can say that because if other coins move faster they should be the top among the crypto currency today. But we all know that currently the bitcoin is still on top which just means that bitcoin is the fastest among the coins that exist today.
Activity: 198
Recently I have noticed that other coins are moving faster than Bitcoin but when it come to massive adoption Bitcoin still rule the world
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
In terms of profitability, yes! It is now difficult to gain even double our investment due to Bitcoin's high price. Meaning, if we are aiming a x3, x4, or x5 with BTC, it will surely take some time before we could achieve that. Unlike with alts wherein prices are much much lower, there is a great possibility to gain those profits in a much shorter time. This is because there is a huge space for growth.
Activity: 28
Yes, I noticed that new crypto projects get very popular very quickly because I sold all the bitcoins and invested in other crypto projects like Socratus and I'm very pleased
Activity: 50
i think Bitcoin is going to high but this time slow moving,its temporary situation,we all are hope end of this year going to sky btc

I think Bitcoin has reached its peak, because there is not much room for the Bitcoin price to grow because it's so high. On the other hand, coins with lower ratings can have room to grow and may also be called "undervalued" due to low market capitalization. Lower market capitalization with public interest is likely to move much faster than Bitcoin
Certainly. Fast-growing coins generally have a smaller market capitalization and also try to solve real-world problems, and try to form real-world solutions instead of digital currencies. Coins that solve this kind of problems get interest from people very quickly, and when there is more supply, the price of coins tends to rise very quickly. Another variable that can make coins move faster than Bitcoin is their market capitalization. Take for example a coin sitting ranking of 300 compared to Bitcoin in no1.
Activity: 266
It is hoped that other coins could quickly move forward in a short time. There are many coins in the market. Among them, BTC coins are currently one of the few. Can not say the future. Even then, the idea is about the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
bitcoin is still the best, although it is currently at a price that is not as good as the final know then. related fast / slow, I think this is just part of the dynamics of the value of the descending and rising. bitcoin still always exist. so still support bitcoin, is the right choice right now and tomorrow.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
I do not think that bitcoin is moving slowly. And also other coins move faster. Bitcoin keeps doing good moves. This is called Volatility. So nothing moves slow or fast. That's just my opinion, sorry if I'm wrong.
cr7
Activity: 364
All coins are glued to the Bitcoin exchange rate, there will be no coin capable of replacing bitcoins that have the power that dominates the crypto currency, the coin simply has their own commercial platform and Bitcoin is the pillar of every developing coin
I agree that altcoins depend on bitcoin. But there are altcoins that fly into space on the news, but clearly they do not overtake bitcoin in the price!
Activity: 672
All coins are glued to the Bitcoin exchange rate, there will be no coin capable of replacing bitcoins that have the power that dominates the crypto currency, the coin simply has their own commercial platform and Bitcoin is the pillar of every developing coin
Activity: 74
Other coins will move faster than BTC  certainly especially those coins that has strong back up and devs follows the roadmap
Pages:
Jump to: