Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think that other coins move faster? - page 58. (Read 7772 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Maybe, every coin has a chance as long as the coin has potentials, but BTC remain to the top, as we all know bitcoin is the highest among the coins, if the price of bitcoin goes up all altcoins goes up also.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
I don't think all coins are move faster only few coins with great concept and project moving ahead. And also all coin are depend on BTC.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
not even in my opinion they are so slow to move they will move us bitcoin is going up but if bitcoin is down they will also come down so menrut me their movement depends with bitcoin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Bitcoin dictates the crypto market. So relatively speaking no other coins are moving faster than bitcoin and this proves how big of an influence bitcoin is and how the effect of any coin is felt by the rest, its a reciprocal relationship that can't be discounted.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
I do not think they can only move if bitcoin is on the rise and if bitcoin down all the coins in the market will also come down because they follow the bitcoin trail so they move if bitcoin up
Activity: 129
Obviously. I imagine that bitcoin is moderate in following the opposition with the new cryptographic money. I think bitcoin positions stay top as a result of the prominence of bitcoin and as a pioneer of digital money. On the off chance that we take a gander at the innovation, I have not heard that bitcoin makes upgrades as far as innovation, eg from blockchain or exchange speed. Actually, bitcoin is lost to other new cryptographic forms of money, for example, swell and ethereum. Ethereum has preference in brilliant coontracts and swell has favorable position as far as exchange speed. I simply trust the bitcoin improvement groups continue refreshing the innovation on bitcoin so bitcoin does not lose its reality.
Activity: 322
for me bitcoin has a higher value so the other coins will move faster than it is because it has a low value or a smaller market value cap and other people would invest to it.the price of bitcoin is still be the basis for all coins out there,no matter how these coins rises it will still be base on the value that bitcoin has,no more competition,its a balance scenario happening here.since we all know that there are lots of coins out there who are also great one at first. Bitcoin is up and down but as long as it is move there is nothing to worry.Bitcoin is a good coin for future investment.
Activity: 54
actually not slow according to my judgment, because bitcoin is the mother of alt coin, so if bitcoin move faster than alt coin then alt coin will faster its movement in compare bitcoin. so it goes on.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

Bitcoin has never been slow but rather takes a smart movement all by itself. For the other coins, they are normally seen following the pump and dump trend especially during the first few weeks after their launch on the market. After the pump and dump, these alt coins which moved with the speed of wind experience corrections and stabilizes or continue the trend of dump.
Activity: 532
Nothing coin can moving faster if bitcoin price still down and low, when bitcoin was raised on high price will be more chance to another coin moving faster.everythig happen because trasaction of altcoin it self, when many transaction to buy of altcoin will be make altcoin price on high, but when many investor sell their altcoin just few time altcoin will be dump and have lower price. Bitcoin is main and never have cross by the other altcoin.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Do you think that Bitcoin has become too slow to compete with the relatively quick alt coins out there? Is it realty competitive to have a slow community rather than a centralised decision making in development?

In other words, does the community effect of decentralisation enough to counterbalance the difficult decision making processes?

I definitely think that the new altcoins that are being created are trying to improve or eliminate the gaps that BTC has. I think sooner or later there will be a better coin than BTC. This is inevitable.  Smiley
Activity: 188
Merit: 100

No the best coin and king of coins non other that bitcoin no one or other coins can win to bitcoin
Yes, I definitely agree with the "bitcoin is the best coin and the king of coins" but just to add a little more, im not sure if there are coins who can move faster but even though bitcoin is a bit slow, I can proudly say that it will surely guarantee you a wealthy life.
Activity: 238
The current speed of btc as well as the gas fee is very low. And I feel that btc is really good up a lot. Other currencies can not overthrow it.
Activity: 1
based on what do you suppose that bitcoin is too lame to compete with other cryptocurrencies? so far the bitcoin currency is still the highest priced cryptocurrency in the market, so I think it is wrong if you mention that bitcoin development is slow.
https://allhdpoint.blogspot.com/2018/05/race3-movie-download-in-hd1080p720p480p.html/

I think bitcoin is gonna be best cryptocurrency in future also .
https://allhdpoint.blogspot.com/2018/05/race3-movie-download-in-hd1080p720p480p.html
Activity: 563
Merit: 102

I  don't think so that altcoin moves faster than bitcoin. Yes bitcoin now is a bit slow as the market now is in dip but same also with altcoins. If there are some altcoins that moves faster maybe it has a small market cap but it doesn't mean it can go beyond the achievement of bitcoin.
Activity: 325
I don't think so, everycoins right now on the market is depending to Bitcoin , if the Bitcoin or ETH price doesn't get better so other coins won't get a better future also.
BTC should have a bounce back right now because the situation already becomes worse.
Activity: 58
I think if bitcoin does not move forward at a price,countries' economies also developed with the coins moving faster and making such profits circulating all the companies that helps the countries improved when it comes to money investments.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Noway! There are some but not all coins. Most of them are very much dependent into Bitcoin. Whenever BTC is low, so as the altcoin's price. So how will these coins move faster if they are depending in BTC.
I agree with you. Most altcoins depend on bitcoin. Especially when the bitcoin price drops quite significantly as it is today, many altcoins whose prices are down even become worthless. Bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency has a strong position and is difficult to compete with.
Activity: 20
Other coins move faster because they want to catch up with bitcoin.
Activity: 72
I still prepared bitcoin either it is being left far away by other alt_coins I still believe in bitcoin however they may be a time I need to think about it and when the day comes on my way I will surf the net all day all week read articles and white paper of top alt coin and alt coin that not well popular that might have a potential to surge the price.
Pages:
Jump to: