Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 114. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

At the beginning of this year bitcoin red, but I am not sure that in the middle or at the end of this year will be red. I look for other opinion from crypto, and they say about what the bitcoin will swing at the end of this year, the market will be green, and we can get more profits at the end of these years, just expecting the end of these of years, and you will see how many profits you get. I have read more information about crypto at the end of this year, all people are sure that they will pump out.
Activity: 364
April 10, 2018, 04:33:49 PM
yes, maybe this year will be red, but it does not matter. the most important thing is that the crypto currency market continues to exist and work. this means that we will also have the opportunity to earn our money.
Activity: 224
April 10, 2018, 04:21:02 PM
Actually I don't know exactly about the market cup but I believe that it will recover sooner, the market will be green as most users expected. I predict that the middle of this year will be good news.
Activity: 602
April 10, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
It seems to me that this year, closer to the fall, the altcoins will start to grow. Bitcoin will continue to fall this whole year. Here's my forecast.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
April 10, 2018, 03:31:15 PM
No on the contrary, I know this year will be a green year in the crypto world.. The crypto world is undergoing a major correction and its in the process of getting  back on its feet. All we have to do be pray and be patient
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
April 10, 2018, 03:29:18 PM
2nd quarter already started and the markets are full of bearish trend and the news about crypto are full of fud. bad feedbacks like scamming, hacking and any other things that cryptomarket causing down. i think 2019 and 2020 will be our happiest year.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 03:28:26 PM
some crypto currencies will top value and some will deduce value is a two way thing ,u have gotcha find a good coin to invest ,by researching and a look out for product based coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 03:22:27 PM
I think that this year bitcoin will not grow to the level of $ 15 1000. It seems to me that he will continue to fall, periodically rising and falling again.
Activity: 114
April 10, 2018, 03:21:46 PM
We have seen a great correction the last two months. Now there are signs that the market is starting to stabilise, and I expect it will return to uptrend fairly soon
Activity: 126
April 10, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It’s a good time to buy I think, every dip brings you good projects at low price. STORM, PRG, TRON, DASH and ZCASH are some of the best coins. I like the effort being made by these projects, have a look at the whitepapers.
Activity: 378
April 10, 2018, 03:15:25 PM
This year is red for the people who invest when the market is on its peak. But also this is the good time to invest and buy bitcoin after the massive price drop, I think this year will be green and growing for new maximums of crypto we will see in spring or summer  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 03:14:34 PM
What we are experiencing now doesn't caught me unaware, it is a normal stuff in crypto world as we always have ups and downs in price in the market but I'll advice anyone intending to invest should make best choice by researching thoroughly before going a step further
Activity: 135
April 10, 2018, 03:05:34 PM
hope it won't decrease too much. Many investors will lose profit in investing in any ICO if that continues. I think the reason of the momentarily decrease of the value of the crypto,,right now their is alot of changes in the market,,so before the end of this month market will come to normal
Activity: 118
April 10, 2018, 03:02:36 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Yes you are right the market is crazy but not for long, some coins doing well they are just low. Once the market settles again these projects will boom.
I have the following with me check them out:

TRON, LTC, TAU, NANO and NEO
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 11:27:21 AM
however no one knows what will happen in the future. difficult in predicting the future, we are still at the beginning of the year there will be a certain moment in the recovery of prices. remain patient in waiting for the opportunity to come.
Activity: 95
April 10, 2018, 11:26:05 AM
Well it's all mostly all red now but I hope to see markets finally start to stabilize at the end of this month or even later. It's only a matter of time anyway.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
there comes a time when the market will fall in price but for those who are trying to save the coins it will definitely pay big results when they want to keep on being patient and the price is definitely back to normal.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
April 10, 2018, 10:58:31 AM
Although the past months receive a red price but it didn't base on this happening that this year will be red on the same time. In case of thinking negative we must think positive always even there's a lot of bad news situation here because this will bring us a positive life. It will go back green this year and let see what happen next.
Activity: 126
April 10, 2018, 10:40:59 AM
Of course, it's red. But it will go green at the end of next month and really grow in July and last until the end of the year
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
April 10, 2018, 10:16:54 AM
It's very difficult to predict where market will go... for sure there will be a period like this of great uncertainty but then after regulation I think we will rise again and fast.. there are lots of good opportunity to catch!
Anything can happen in the crypto market, so far this year has been not good for the all the coins irrespective of altcoin or bitcoin. But things may change in the coming days, yup this year is almost in the red condition so far let us see what happens next.
Jump to: