Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 115. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 10:12:15 AM
I hope it won't decrease too much. Many investors will lose profit in investing in any ICO if that continues. I think the reason of the momentarily decrease of the value of the cryptocurrency is because of the bubbles.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 10:09:36 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It is impossible for bitcoin to remain red for the gap of one year. It has never happened in the past and if this happens this year, it will be the end of crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 10:07:03 AM
A part of this year will be red but for sure the year will end in green because all the cryptos will go up soon
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
April 10, 2018, 10:03:40 AM
I dont think so. I think now the market get  correction, because last year was really crazy. Bitcoin make so much gains in that short time, and it has to be a correction. So now maybe everythings red, but when you invest early enough, you are already in plus. But my prediction for these year looks very good. I think now it will go sideways some weeks, but in the summer, im sure the pump will come again. So dont expect that this year will be just red. Just hold and soon it will be green everything!
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
April 10, 2018, 10:02:59 AM
In crypto it is easier to buy and forget than to suffer doubts. No matter what the situation is now on the market, it is important to understand that this market is just beginning to develop and in the long term it will grow.

I agree, find a good project and invest for long term! It is hard to find a get rich quick coins these day! But there are sound projects out there!

I have these in my portfolio:

1. ETH

2. EOs

3. NEO

4. XAP

5. MEDIC
Activity: 75
April 10, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
It can go either further red or very green.
Activity: 36
April 10, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Did you see any reason for 2017 market to be green?
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
April 10, 2018, 09:43:19 AM
I think so, and I hope its going to be green again. Everytime I check the flactuation it is falling. This year it will give us a wide smile hopefully. Market is were coins or token is being trade or you can see the price of the token you have. We could not predict when it will be going to be red or green. It is just a give an take process once you give you will be given as well. When it is falling or dumping, pumping will also take place. So,  dont lost hope be patient.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

I am with you. I can feel it. It is like the spring is tightening. How tight can it get? I have felt this before. It is like déjà vu. Maybe being involved since 2013 has taught me something? Not sure. Just hodl- I have learned that at least. Wink
woah holder since 2013 and you are feeling it thats gotta to be a good sign. I started May 2017 and went through two corrections and this current one being the third. There was always a point in the first two corrections where it was clear the bottom was in and then it was just like boring for two weeks or something. Perhaps This time its just cause the scale of the price has gotten insane and needed more time to digest
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
April 10, 2018, 09:33:14 AM
I think the problem is that BTC rose too fast in 2017 and alts then followed and now everything is going through a huge correction with some help from the whales. 95% of these alts are worth zero. The remaining 5% are yet to provide a final working product, followed by real world use and actual profits and also overvalued. Until then they are all speculation and will depend on BTC price.

Total Market Cap:
March29, 2017 = 24 Billion.
March29, 2018 = 266 Billion.

BTC Price:
Apr 2017 = $1,250
Dec 2017 = $18,000

So there is a lot of room for BTC and alts to drop even further. BTC back to 3-4k might sound crazy but very possible, then we can hopefully grow again at a slower pace!
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 10, 2018, 09:32:35 AM
No, I do not think so. Be sure to grow, the price of bitcoin and all the cryptocurrency has not reached and close its maximum. And what is happening on the market now is nothing but a correction after a big growth
Activity: 28
April 10, 2018, 09:26:33 AM
original post from FEB and so far pretty true but I think the market will come back through the year.
Just need some confidence to return and it will grow again
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
April 10, 2018, 09:06:30 AM
This year cannot be red. There are many speculations in cryptowolrd especially in the beginning of every year that crypto will be wiped out, but at the end it turns green. Let see how the year will end.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 09:06:11 AM
In crypto it is easier to buy and forget than to suffer doubts. No matter what the situation is now on the market, it is important to understand that this market is just beginning to develop and in the long term it will grow.
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
No matter how the year started in terms of cryptocurrency pricing, the whole year can not be red. At some point there will be new development and good news that will turn the tide of price decrease. Beside there are historical timing for bull market. So watch out;
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 10, 2018, 09:03:15 AM
It's very difficult to predict where market will go... for sure there will be a period like this of great uncertainty but then after regulation I think we will rise again and fast.. there are lots of good opportunity to catch!
Activity: 126
April 10, 2018, 09:01:32 AM
I certainly think that these red days will pass and I will go even better than the old glorious days of the market. If it is important to evaluate the current situation of the market best, then we can be sad tomorrow.
Activity: 285
Hybrid Exchange Multi-language platform that works
April 10, 2018, 01:41:32 AM
I do not think the market will be red all the time. I think by May, in extreme cases, by September the market will recover and begin to grow rapidly
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 01:22:56 AM
I do not think this year will be red! Yes, the year started with bear market after tireless bull market last year. It is only natural that there will be some sort of correction after which everything will be back to normal and there might be another set of bull market again.

Yes I really agree on this one. I suggest to everyone if you really want to just review the past history chart of bitcoin and altcoins and you will know how it works. Always remember what goes up must come down but what goes down must come up.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
April 09, 2018, 09:16:29 PM
in the first quarter of this year, the market is almost red and there was huge decrease in value or price. there are 3 more quarters ahead, the price can go down and up, but i think at the end of this year, the prices will be lower than that at the beggining of this year
Jump to: