Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 128. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
March 28, 2018, 12:48:57 PM
The novice asks for guidance, can be used to analyze currency of what data? Or, what kind of data do you look at? Why is that?

Trip? Historical gains? Sudden increase? 24-hour trading volume? Highest and lowest prices today? 24 hours ago?
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 28, 2018, 12:47:55 PM
it has been already a bad year for Cryptocurrencies for last few months, crypto market had it own wonderful year, but anything goes up too much must go down, this crash in this month will be a very powerful drop that it gonna red for a very,long time, so we should never sell too much altcoins at this time but keep holding untill the market recover will be a great idea.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
March 28, 2018, 12:46:16 PM
Mostly yes and this is normal after the big bull run of bitcoin. But things won't stop here that's for sure because in time bitcoin will go beyond 20k$ but until then have patience , invest smart , gather some cash and when things are super red in crypto , do your buys.

Imo now is the time. People who are buying established cryptos now will surely not regret it. How further low can it go? And what are the reasons? I can see none. Those internet companies who are banning cryptocurrency advertising will be replaced by those who are not doing that unless they see the error of their ways and change their attitude. Cryptos are here to stay while I can't say the same about any internet company.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
March 28, 2018, 12:32:01 PM
Mostly yes and this is normal after the big bull run of bitcoin. But things won't stop here that's for sure because in time bitcoin will go beyond 20k$ but until then have patience , invest smart , gather some cash and when things are super red in crypto , do your buys.
Some time ago bitcoin also got through $ 19k, it gave me confidence that 20k is the thing that may happen even though current market condition is bad
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 12:27:16 PM
I hope it wont be red forever especially in this year, because in this year I have a resolution to make another income beside main job, and this forum is my opportunity to get it, so lets spread the good news to make the cryptocurrency increasing their value because of good vibes and situation to use it
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
I think maybe in this year all prices have decreased sharply. according to it because there are some countries that ban it. if I am a little unsure this year its development exceeds last year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
March 28, 2018, 12:21:50 PM
I think btc still have chance go to 20k in this year, just wait for bullish coming.
My opinion market will recover at May or June
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 12:17:35 PM
The start of this year are more on red days which make most of us here experienced a panic selling. Well, we can't predict the up coing days since its just start of this year but I believe it will be more in green days and it will increase especially bitcoin came from so dump and suddenly increase for just an instant.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

Yes. Since the beginning of 2018, the color of dominant red alcoin market. The amount of assets that have entered so much reduced.
But I remain optimistic, if the market of alcoin will again improve in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
March 28, 2018, 12:02:07 PM
Activity: 364
March 28, 2018, 12:01:57 PM
It really does not look good this year. And no one knows when the good green color will come back for a few months. today i bought some waves. If tomorrow the prices go down again I'm unlucky. but no one knows how deep the courses go this year. but one day comes green and then it gets better again
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
March 28, 2018, 11:59:46 AM
maybe yes in Q1 and a half of Q2 this year
but in Q3 and Q4 2018, the situations will be changed
so, be patient if you want to be a good investors in cryptocurrency
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 28, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
The longer the market stays red, the better my portfolio grows. I'm accumulating a larger and larger portfolio as the market stays red.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
March 28, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I believe that on the stock exchange there is a trend of drawdown of coins, because before that they grew rapidly. Bearish trend will continue until the end of the year.

I think this will be over in the mid year, waiting till the end of the year seems too long for this bearish trend to last. FUDs in different countries are pain in the ass that is why the market right now is suffering, all of the coins are affected, I even lost half of the value of my blockfolio, it is very heartbreaking to see.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Nope I don't think that it would be red it has been only a couple of months,
So there is still a lot of days to come and I think that the price of crypto's would go up again this year.
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

I believe that on the stock exchange there is a trend of drawdown of coins, because before that they grew rapidly. Bearish trend will continue until the end of the year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 262
March 28, 2018, 08:45:28 AM

it cannot be red forever. this is growing market and now it is just waiting before stabilization in community. fb and tw already forbid it. that is the reason for new platmorms to grow. everyone who try to stop evolution will lose oneday.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
March 28, 2018, 07:58:58 AM
I try to do 50 to 50. half of the award for the bounty, I sell immediately (because there are money needed), and half leave in the hope of future growth. With this approach, on the one hand you get real money for work, and on the other hand you leave something in investments
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 07:47:45 AM
I don't think so. I assume that correction will come to an end very soon - there's just no reason for such a long fall I believe.
I agree, any fall has some bottom. Once it is achieved investors will again feel optimism and will start to drive prices up. Given that the crypto currency market is very volatile, we can assume that this growth will be rapid and will easily surpass previous peaks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 07:46:58 AM
so far it's been pretty much all red but we're only 3 months in. call me optimistic but i still think they might recover and hodling is still a good idea.
Jump to: