Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 129. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 28, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

i don't think so, at the first half of this year, i still think that this year is also a great year for altcoins, it's because the price is still high, but everything can happen right? maybe at the end of this year, the price of altcoins will be Green again, so that we can achieve and earn a lot of money from it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
March 28, 2018, 07:43:00 AM
I don't think so. I assume that correction will come to an end very soon - there's just no reason for such a long fall I believe.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 07:40:55 AM
Crypto are just starting up, maybe in the second or third quarter will be bullish but it is just my prediction. Today is the best time to buy BTC or any altcoins that have potential to grow like ETH and other coins because it is on low price value. When the time comes into a biggest rising of the market then you can earned multiple value based on your capital.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 07:36:15 AM
Don’t worry the market can’t be always in red. I think it will be green soon. If you check the historical price of Bitcoin, it has never be in red for the whole year.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Maybe!but the only i know was red and green volatile movement of crypto curremcy will be unstoppable but the fact was we can continue in our earning of crypto currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
March 28, 2018, 07:07:30 AM
I don't think so, no one can't predict what will be the situation of exchanges this year.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 07:06:13 AM
No one can say exactly on this matter, since the market is very mobile, several bad news can bring down the market and the belief in crypto-currencies. But, if you take into account my opinion, then I think that this year will be much more interesting than 2017.
Activity: 31
March 28, 2018, 07:00:15 AM
Some of my friends are pessimistic about the current situation. I'm not. I will wait.
Maybe I will wait longer, but I think that is the right way.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 06:57:13 AM
To me it doesn't generally bode well that the market will be in the red over the entire year. Unless there are some real changes as far as directions and so on 2017 was the greatest year yet from multiple points of view and crypto is currently the greatest it's at any point been as far as worldwide presentation. Given that it would be a major turnaround for 2018 to be a negative year.
It has a possibility that prices this year will be red but not permanently on entire year.I think it will be red because of negative feedback or spreading bad informations and that's why investors are afraid to invest moneys. But I throughly believe that, it will take over as soon as possible because cryptocurrency has a great potentials and specially ,this will be the future currency in all over the world.  
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
March 28, 2018, 06:51:19 AM
I don't think that this year will all be red for crypto. But, down market is one way to increase holdings of bitcoin, ethereum and some promising altcoins. I take advantage of it because I know market will recover and there will be a bull run in the next months to come.
Activity: 108
March 28, 2018, 06:41:33 AM
Cryptocurrency is the most popular thing at this time and people are very interested to this thing so that day by day its popularity is just growing up. 2017 is the most successful year for crypto because in that year almost all the coins have reached the top level of price and many people have earnd a good profit and I think this system will do work like that at the future too. In my opinion cryptocurrency will go well at the future as well so that they have a good chance to increase their price again. People are showing their emotion positively so that the chance of increasing their price is so much possible.
Activity: 211
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
March 28, 2018, 06:34:04 AM

red year? Not a chance mate. Especially if we talk about year 2018 to 2025. We are still at our baby stage where people, businesses, merchants, governments, banks, and other systems are still trying to adapt on this techonological revolution. Besides, my personal prediction is that BTC will hit $27k to $30k usd on december to early janueary 2019, and  ETH on $2500 usd the same month and year. Well, this is just my personal prediction.
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
March 28, 2018, 06:21:26 AM
To me it doesn't generally bode well that the market will be in the red over the entire year. Unless there are some real changes as far as directions and so on 2017 was the greatest year yet from multiple points of view and crypto is currently the greatest it's at any point been as far as worldwide presentation. Given that it would be a major turnaround for 2018 to be a negative year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
March 28, 2018, 06:20:43 AM
I think no one can really know how much time the market will still be bearish, unless you have insider info or you know when whales and big capitals are going to enter the market again massively! So better relax and wait, and still be confident of our investments, if we put our money in good projects and good coins, of course!
Activity: 336
March 28, 2018, 06:14:45 AM
I hope this year will be green but in H2,the downtrend is not over yet,the bankers trying to put crypto down,so we dont have to get panic watching the red days of cryptomarket.
Activity: 490
March 27, 2018, 02:09:34 PM
The situation on the market is getting worse, because the authorities of different countries are trying to regulate the crypto-currency market, but such regulation leads to complete verification of people, which frightens investors. That negatively affects the investment.

I agree with you, but I think the whales are just using this situation and push the market down. I think we will have sudden jump in the market in a month or so.
Activity: 253
March 27, 2018, 02:04:59 PM
Although there is a lot of research and market trends, it is not possible to make assertions. After all, buying and selling crypto coins is a risky investment and everyone knows this. It is very important to keep track of exchanges and news about each currency trading and to identify the right moment for the buying and selling, after all it is almost impossible to predict price movements for a whole year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 01:47:58 PM
The situation on the market is getting worse, because the authorities of different countries are trying to regulate the crypto-currency market, but such regulation leads to complete verification of people, which frightens investors. That negatively affects the investment.

But we can't deny that negative tries to regulate the cryptocurrency has a positive influence - advertisement. Even if somebody telling they're going to ban cryptocurrency the people hear about that. It's black PR
Activity: 588
March 27, 2018, 01:42:25 PM
Activity: 77
March 27, 2018, 01:40:38 PM
in the first quarter of this year, the market is almost red and there was huge decrease in value or price. there are 3 more quarters ahead, the price can go down and up, but i think at the end of this year, the prices will be lower than that at the beggining of this year
What is your reason for saying that later this year the price will be lower than the current price?
While the number of crypto users is increasing, the demand for crypto coins is increasing. As I know, the increasing demand will increase the price.
Jump to: