Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 10. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
My good reason is human psychology, and people always want to make money and investing in cryptocurrencies is the best option, so I expect an influx of new investors who are convinced that even if the market falls a little bit then people will still earn.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 08:09:47 AM
I do not think it will be completely red. The volatility of this market is so big. Therefore, after a wave of decline, it will usher in a wave of rise. Therefore, it is definitely important to understand this market.

I also think that this year will not be red because every day the market becomes more stable and the price of coins starts to grow.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 06:59:54 AM
It is very difficult to predict what will happen by the end of the year.  There is a chance that there will be no good growth this year.  But I hope that the market will recover in the next month.
Activity: 157
August 21, 2018, 05:39:17 AM
I think not because we know nowadays still many investors who have not yet returned to the market. And now with the fall of the price of the coin, it makes many people invest. And when the end of the year 2018 are preparing to sell their coins.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
August 21, 2018, 05:08:35 AM
It is too early to speak for the whole year yet. these years were the same as last year. In the autumn we had a very fast and pleasant time. I think we will see a bull in October or November this year Smiley
My predicted we are not going bull at this years, maybe around 2019/2020 we will see the bull run or whent the next halving bitcoin at 2022. one one cant predicted the market. that just my speculation
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 04:59:08 AM
It is too early to speak for the whole year yet. these years were the same as last year. In the autumn we had a very fast and pleasant time. I think we will see a bull in October or November this year Smiley
Activity: 107
August 21, 2018, 03:28:50 AM
Yes, I firmly believe that this year will turn red. Since the market has fallen almost now, the price is very low. If this year is not red, it may take two years to recover.
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 02:54:43 AM
To be honest, I really can't answer your question. In 2018, the market has dropped a lot, and many investors have lost confidence.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
August 20, 2018, 11:53:42 PM
As you have seen lately and in fact the market is always red, but that is not a problem because the market goes up or down and it becomes a natural thing.
All we have to do is be wise in assessing and making decisions because there are two options that must be done, holding it or buying it when the market is red.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 11:50:39 PM
Of course, the market seems to be like that which we cannot able to predict what is going to happen in the next minute. So we have to be very careful with the market because suddenly the prices will drop and suddenly prices will start increasing. So the market seems to be red through this year and at last bitcoin might cross the value of $10k.
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Now it is still unclear whether there will be a good growth by the end of the year or not.  I think in a month if growth does not start, then this year will be red.
Activity: 112
August 20, 2018, 05:02:12 AM
Will this effect be long-term, even as it's far tough to mention, for the reason that crypto-currencies have the belongings of turning into as rapid as they're cheaper. while we are considering this i would with the aid of a few cash in cheap price and whait till they may raise.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
August 19, 2018, 05:00:37 PM
This year already red we can say, because half of her market only goes down) after huge hype in December, mey be its ok to settle down for one year) waiting for newcomers)
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 04:44:00 PM
Bro, keep calm the year 2018 has just begun, you do not have to worry about the market condition Grin Have you ever seen the market price of crypto early in the year before? This is common, early in the year all the coins are red and will come back stronger starting from mid year Cool and even I am very sure, the price of all crypto will rise much higher than in previous years Grin

We are in the second half of the year and still the market is bearish,what time again do you expect the market to rise again before the year ends.
Activity: 71
August 19, 2018, 04:08:55 PM
He's already down as he can fall. I think the market is green now.
Activity: 154
August 19, 2018, 03:41:22 PM
The market is constantly fluctuating and different currencies register various trend relative to certain times.
If you mean starting from the pump of last year, then. Yes, the market has been red for the whole of 2018, it would take a while for crypto currencies to replicate or better the pump of 2017
legendary
Activity: 1877
Merit: 1396
The Last Cryptocoin Burner
August 19, 2018, 03:32:17 PM
i expect this year will be stable from this moment on. Btc lived a wild run and it is going more stable phase so altcoins can live a stable pahse too. some altcoins are not following general moves except them others will follow btc probably.
Activity: 280
August 19, 2018, 02:21:27 PM
I watch and observe from starting to mid of this year Bitcoin is just go down and down day by day if some up then again go more down, Finally from last couple of months the trend is day by day down, This downtrend proves that the era of trend is totally Red and you can say this is the red era because bitcoin and altcoin both are just seeing as a red mostly.
yamzu
August 19, 2018, 12:17:47 PM
I think that the market will wake up sooner or later. He can not always stay down?) I think this is just a summer temporary phenomenon.
yamzu
August 19, 2018, 12:14:03 PM
The market sooner or later wakes up and then you can safely sleep at night without jumping to the charts) It remains to wait for this time)
Pages:
Jump to: