Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 9. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
August 28, 2018, 07:23:09 AM
This year was bloody for all investors who entered the market but do not forget that the investor will never invest in the asset for 1 year !
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 06:48:45 PM
Probably no. This year, although worse than the previous one, but the market is slowly recovering and soon the price will again rise.
I think that here we need to talk about the possible manifestations of the crypto-currency market in green color and in the users' expectations. apparently until the end of 2018, we will not see the stabilization of the market and the restoration of prices for the crypto currency.

I know this happens with a purpose, and even if the manifestations rule over several times nothing to worry all about. The cryptocurrency market will have to survive and the red market signs will be ignored, because more traders will soon demand bitcoin. Bull run will happen soon, so wait  and hold your coins for the brighter future.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 27, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It is difficult to predict what will happen in the future, but I hope this year will be the same as last year.  After 1-2 months, stable growth will begin.
It seems to me all crypto enthusiasts trust and wait for the fastest growth of the market of cryptocurrencies. The spring and summer did not present us growth and development in this sphere, but perhaps the fall will please us with the green market.
Since the beginning of 2018, the cryptocurrency market has witnessed a lot of red market and hope for growth in the last months of this year is very large. But the downward trend of the market has not stopped so investors should have strategies to invest themselves to be able to overcome the fluctuations and survive in this market to wait for green days.
Activity: 658
August 27, 2018, 05:57:42 PM
next year always comes with fresh air don't sell until it comes specially summer is hot don't loose faith in crypto it's a cycle happy surfing good luck:D
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 05:08:22 PM
From my own point of view, both BTC and alts will be red throughout the year, some green may start to emerge at Q3 next year or later into next year. Bitcoin is expected to do 3k or 1.8k before the longer consolidation time sets in
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
August 27, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It is difficult to predict what will happen in the future, but I hope this year will be the same as last year.  After 1-2 months, stable growth will begin.
It seems to me all crypto enthusiasts trust and wait for the fastest growth of the market of cryptocurrencies. The spring and summer did not present us growth and development in this sphere, but perhaps the fall will please us with the green market.
Activity: 588
August 27, 2018, 04:52:06 PM
Probably no. This year, although worse than the previous one, but the market is slowly recovering and soon the price will again rise.
I think that here we need to talk about the possible manifestations of the crypto-currency market in green color and in the users' expectations. apparently until the end of 2018, we will not see the stabilization of the market and the restoration of prices for the crypto currency.
Activity: 133
August 27, 2018, 02:14:10 PM
Activity: 151
August 27, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
August 27, 2018, 10:59:33 AM
In this year the coins more often prices unstable and we more often see the market into the red. However, this becomes a very reasonable thing because now many emerging new coins and make investors glance at it. So now the money investors in all Altcoin.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 27, 2018, 10:52:21 AM
Most of the time this year the market is in down fall. And the market looks bloody everytime i look at it. But i don't see any reason not to believe that the market will still be red until the end of this year. I think it will recover anytime soon.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 27, 2018, 10:37:17 AM
It is possible, since the beginning of 2018, that I have never seen a strong growth altcoin. So I also lost quite a bit of confidence in this market, perhaps never altcoin to recover the same price in 2017.
Activity: 434
August 27, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

The year started very badly for crypto. For 8 months we have not yet seen the fundamental growth of the market. But it seems to me that the current situation is deceptive. I think that growth will be very strong. It's time for whales to make money.
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 01:33:41 AM
All the years were similar. As autumn comes, there is a decline in prices in the market. But then the rapid growth is strong. You can not keep up with the movement. We must now invest in the crypt.
Activity: 350
August 27, 2018, 01:25:31 AM

I think happy investing is very far away from the 2018. I always hope that the prices will be better, but they are steadily falling. In spite of this situation, I think coins can make good surprises before the 2019.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

Everything is confirming the fact that this year will be red. The bear market we entered since have refused to end and many people are selling off their assets even at a loss. However, things can still change for good as surprises are possible.
Activity: 84
August 26, 2018, 03:16:16 PM
I have the feeling that this dump is the hardest one and the last one  Cry
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 12:09:27 PM
Even if market will be rise, it will be in the end of the year. Just hold it and wait.
Activity: 448
August 26, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

currently the price is red, but it does not rule out the possibility that the price will always be red. we can only see the current situation. because we also can't change everything.
So we only have 3 months to finish in 2018. There is too little time for the market to change something. So I'm sure the market will end in 2018 with a correction going down. And we need to wait at least mid-2019 to see the green market
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 26, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

currently the price is red, but it does not rule out the possibility that the price will always be red. we can only see the current situation. because we also can't change everything.
Pages:
Jump to: