Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 149. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 12:55:02 AM
I think we will be in for a bumpy ride the next coming months due to regulations,etc. But once that's settled, we should see some growth towards the end of the year.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 12:54:33 AM
No way, at the end of 2018 I  expect the crypto market cap to 10x
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
March 10, 2018, 12:50:43 AM
No, I think in a short period of time we will see the market start growing again when big money and big players will start investing again. Also, this year could be the year in which we could see institutional investors beginning to put money in cryptocurrencies...
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 10, 2018, 12:45:27 AM
I think this year will be a massive for crypto. There is still a lot of days to come and I think that the price of crypto would go up again this year. The decline is for a short term as usual which happens at the beginning of every year.
yes I also think like that if cryptocurrency will rise in the next few months. that could make a coin's price rise in the foreseeable future. so now just a start at the beginning of the year
Activity: 149
March 10, 2018, 12:36:13 AM
I think this year will be a massive for crypto. There is still a lot of days to come and I think that the price of crypto would go up again this year. The decline is for a short term as usual which happens at the beginning of every year.
Activity: 356
March 09, 2018, 09:44:48 AM
Yes because this fast few month are red until now  useually market has all red but i think  this coming month are doing good and market will go up again
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
Do you think this year will be red? Yes I think this year could be red because from day to day the market remains red and rarely green, I personally become less enthusiastic to complete the task that I do to follow the bounty program, I hope once the price on the market back green.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
March 09, 2018, 07:29:47 AM
i think is already proof it. you can see the market, all down and red. this month crypto crash so big and the can't getting stable yet. but we hope this is not always happen. this will getting better
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
March 09, 2018, 07:25:16 AM
Looks like this year red market perioud come very early and continue to the middle of autunm how last year.
Yhen pump again off all market and dump, then again very long red period

Same as last year though, an initial dip during Q1 followed by a huge boom Q3-Q4. Hopefully this year will be no different to last.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 09, 2018, 02:11:21 AM
Looks like this year red market perioud come very early and continue to the middle of autunm how last year.
Yhen pump again off all market and dump, then again very long red period
Activity: 266
March 09, 2018, 02:08:34 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Currently the price of all crypto is all red, so in my opinion this time is the right time to buy the potent bitcoin and altcoin like Ethereum, XRP, LiteCoin and Neo. I think by the end of the year the chances of all crypto will again grow like July of 2017.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 09, 2018, 02:07:31 AM
There are many users continuous panic in the red days but me still calm and make profit because i am taking the advantage for the lowest pick of many coins that is why even constantly decreasing of value happens every time i see good profit in my newly acquired coin i sell it and buy other lowest valued coin again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
Last year it was also red for this duration of months and then after June it starts to achieve it's the highest pick.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
March 09, 2018, 02:04:35 AM
i do not think so. altcoin quality is not the reason for the falling down of the price. this is the affection of BTC dropping down. And the most reason is the dumping of MT GOX exchange.  I believe that in long term, your altcoins are still potential to recover.
Activity: 158
March 09, 2018, 01:46:00 AM
i don't think so , it's a short-term decline now . do not make conclusions easily . we can look at historical data . the decline will get even greater gains . encryption is a trend of currency and it is now an early stage . more and more capital has been added , we are entering more fields . look at the daily bounty program to know . the use of encryption has been increasing . these will drive up coin prices . will soon turn green .
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 09, 2018, 01:36:29 AM
I still believe this year will be massive for crypto. Crypto is going through some corrections allow more whales to get in. Once more and more whales get in, market will pick up so quickly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
March 09, 2018, 01:34:33 AM

Crypto market this year has on a wrong foot with wavering prices in the market which has caused panic, but i think this will not go on for the whole year, its just a face that the crypto market is going through and i still believe its going to improve, just a little more patience.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
March 09, 2018, 01:28:11 AM
Every beginning of year, crypto act with same shape.. red days will finish soon.. Calm down and hodl please..
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
March 09, 2018, 01:13:55 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Things may not be pointing upwards or bullish right now but it looks like we would have a green ending when compared with last year, 2017. I believe that soon, cryptocurrency markets will settle at least averagely to allow the market to be greenish again.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
March 09, 2018, 12:39:19 AM
Nope I don't think that it would be red it has been only a couple of months,
So there is still a lot of days to come and I think that the price of crypto's would go up again this year.
Jump to: