Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 152. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 08:05:31 AM
This question interests only those who play in the short term. I hope this is not your only income item
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 07:46:59 AM
Maybe now will be red of many altcoins now but i think this coming next month all altcoin are going to grow again and wait until next month so we just hold all coins
Activity: 243
March 08, 2018, 07:06:20 AM
I don’t believe this year will be red all. But it is early to say something about it actually. Lots of people are waiting for this month end. I am also hopeful about this month but nothing happened until now I am still waiting and holding my coins.
Activity: 161
March 08, 2018, 06:51:26 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I doubt if it will be red a market over the year. Cryptocurrency is a volatile market, meaning there is a red market and green market domination. You are not happy because you buy on FOMO and it is normal for the investors if they want to make a quick profit but the market will not go as you predict  or plan it.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 06:43:36 AM
it is very early to say about this year at the time but i think so market will be up and boost up...
Activity: 602
March 08, 2018, 03:33:22 AM
Last year began not so perfectly also and had only several unexpectable surges. But if cryptos become absolutely stable, it will be less profitable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
March 08, 2018, 02:50:13 AM
bitcoin prices at the beginning of this year is relatively stable, if indeed the momentum will be the same premises last year then in the middle of this year bitcoin will increase and peak at the end of the year

Yes, all is stable as of this time, and we all know that bitcoin price is not necessarily maintain the same price. it's not really new to us because anytime of this year the price change.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 01:58:30 AM
with every red comes an eventual green. Even if things look bleak right now, there will always be room for growth no matter how long it crashes.
Just need to pick the right time, and buy the dip, or the crash. When everyone is selling out, you buy in and win.

Im not worried at all about the reds across the board because that just means it'll be all green tomorrow, or if not tomorrow, the day after
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
March 08, 2018, 01:42:40 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

What do you mean this year will be in red? The red or green of the charts are not there on an annual basis. The red and green of candles are basically short term movements. Every once in a while the prices of cryptocurrencies move. Today we are in red but it is very possible that tomorrow everything will be in green. In the long term though, I believe that almost all cryptocurrencies appreciate in value so I guess we always ends every year with green marks.
Activity: 280
March 08, 2018, 01:35:15 AM
More fud coming in this early year. It says a Japanese whale selling all his BTC which causes another drop in BTC price pulling the alts. This is really a stressful Q1
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
March 08, 2018, 12:57:05 AM
now the price of coins has declined sharply after bitcoin prices rose at the end of 2017. but we'll see by the end of this year, I think bitcoin prices will rise even more sharply.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
March 08, 2018, 12:41:32 AM
for me at the end of the year all will go green, cryptos can comeback from all of this badnews about it and about countries banning several exchange, because many contries are now accepting cryptos too. stay positive Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
March 08, 2018, 12:37:25 AM

Its just the 1st quarter of this year its too soon to sell coins and  and too soon to say it will gonna be bloody all this year. The btc cant break now its resistance thats why the whole market get bloody ,once it breaks its resistance its gonna be bullrun again and newbies will be left over and hard to caught the lowest price any more. Thats why i enjoy buying while its on sale i dont know when market will wake up atleast im ready once i woke up because i planted seeds on its lowest level.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
to da mooon
March 08, 2018, 12:31:49 AM
it'd be much easier for the market if we didn't have Mt. Gox trustee dumping stupid amounts of bitcoins.

court appointed dump fest
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 08, 2018, 12:25:38 AM
If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency

First correction i also not surprise at all but what when again and again sharp correction came, i was surprising.
Because i already hold my coin and i try to not panic and hold all of them. I bougt some altcoin back also but small amount. Hope after the price back up, i turn my lose into profit.
Since january the price of the whole crypto more cenderung red color in the market. this may be due to several things including price correction, but we don't need to be worry because of this, agree what you say that this is a normal thing happening in the crypto market, last year was also a market condition like this, then the price of many crypto gradually improved and it skyrocketed to the moon. so I think your patience will be paid with profit
Activity: 196
March 07, 2018, 11:57:53 PM
Market decline will be rising, if the state has been rising, so this year will surely have been red, but the market is in a state of very weak, so I think there must be a green time this year.

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

Crypto market is currently declining. But the end of this Crypto market started creeping up. If seen progress it seems Crypto market is able to grow and return to normal.
Activity: 560
March 07, 2018, 10:58:14 PM
I don't think so we all know that the price of all coins/tokens are volatile so we could not considered that this whole year will become red because there are many investors and we cant predict the value of it.
Activity: 96
Merit: 3
March 07, 2018, 10:57:41 PM
If one looks at the charts it's clear that even with the ups and mainly downs of recent activity the whole market is much higher than it was just a few short months ago and if one looks back one year there are many coins that are much higher than before. 

To me this means that even if everything drops by another 50 or 75 percent (and I hope this doesn't happen) market wise they would still be up a substantial amount.  I expected this to happen, it hasn't happened and that speaks well to the strength of the industry IMO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
March 07, 2018, 10:52:37 PM
Cryptocurrencies are forbidden somewhere, being regulated somewhere, the taxes are administered. hype is not noticeable, any outbursts such as ETH smart contracts aren't observed, all serious projects lock their tokens for six months at least.
However a red year would be even more interesting because more profit will be in the future
Jump to: