Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 153. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 10:33:16 PM
I think every beginning of the year is always like this
So don't worry, the market will pick up and we will be in profit again
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 10:19:38 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Last year is the prosperous year of the  bitcoin many people or bitcoiners become profitable because bitcoin price value that year,will across approximately to $900K definetly this year we encounter  many red,because of domino effect in the happen in crypto world,like this probihiting the foreign ICO in the country of  china,second is the band of crypto currency in korea,and last the three consecutive drops of bitcoin value due to correction,this are the factors why the market is still mark as red.
Activity: 68
March 07, 2018, 10:05:17 PM
If this year is all red, it is likely to reach a higher peak next year, and I do not believe that this year will be full of red, because the prices of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin are fluctuating.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
March 07, 2018, 10:02:23 PM
Red flag in crypto is just only a normal but when you say long red flag in the whole year that is very usual in crypto because crypto traders understand that when there's a red flag the green flag after few moments will be change that is the normal movement in crypto world but how can you encourage the traders or investors when the red flag shows in a long period of time within this year,I don't think so that wiil be happen.
Activity: 138
March 07, 2018, 09:50:05 PM
the growth of the crypto world depends on the members of the community, the level of investor confidence is influenced by the project being created. When many projects are indicated by fraud or just an idea that can not be realized.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 09:39:20 PM
bitcoin prices at the beginning of this year is relatively stable, if indeed the momentum will be the same premises last year then in the middle of this year bitcoin will increase and peak at the end of the year
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 09:33:03 PM
If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency

First correction i also not surprise at all but what when again and again sharp correction came, i was surprising.
Because i already hold my coin and i try to not panic and hold all of them. I bougt some altcoin back also but small amount. Hope after the price back up, i turn my lose into profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
March 07, 2018, 09:27:55 PM
It is honestly starting to feel that way for me. I am pretty new to crypto (about 4 months now) so I am not used to the overall yearly patterns. I got in when the market was going wild and booming very hard. After all the upswing, the crash has been unreal. My portfolio is down about 80% and as it seems to recover a little over the course of a week, it follows that will another small dip and has yet to do much recovering at all. I mean I am glad BTC isn't around $6k still, but seriously...there is opportunity to buy during those massive dips, these stagnant areas in between those big dips and a full recovery just kind of suck.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
March 07, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

at the beginning of this year right in February, all coin prices declined, but this is only a moment. and proven bitcoin prices are starting to go back up this time. and I'm sure, bitcoin will continue to grow in the months to come. I believe bitcoin will be more popular.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
March 07, 2018, 08:14:50 PM
I think not, But it will be going red but not too long it will be going and started to green the market. Because i sense some good new into people that holding of there coins because they trusted that the market going be green.
Activity: 38
March 07, 2018, 07:03:07 PM

What does being red means?
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
March 07, 2018, 07:01:57 PM
I believe things will get better, a lot better. Last year was almost the same, if I recall right. I see no reason for fear and panic.
Activity: 210
March 07, 2018, 07:00:26 PM
Mostly yes , the market will be red this year and it's normal after the bull run of bitcoin. However it's a good time to start to build a portofolio of good coins and to pick some great ICO's.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 06:59:05 PM
this year I think the coin situation will improve, some coins have started to green again and continue to rise but there are still many red coins and have not shown the development
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 06:53:27 PM
seems like this summer (after quarter 2) crypto market will be back on the rise, and we might see some new ATH's. lots of devs are hard at work to make the tech better behind their coins.
Activity: 294
March 07, 2018, 05:47:08 PM
No, i think that this year will be good for the crypto currency as you can see many of coins are back in their race again and are reaching to their past prices. There was a huge crash before but now market is going in a good rhythm now.
Activity: 297
March 07, 2018, 05:40:38 PM
Not all this year i think to become red and i think we need a wait a little more month until we will go up again and stable all coins again and i think its normal in are crypto world just go down and grow again
Activity: 409
March 06, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
It's never any fun when crypto goes towards 400 billion. I'd like to think we can consolidate some point at 650 billion gross market cap and this would be a great baseline. To get there we would need institutional support.
Activity: 77
March 04, 2018, 04:07:35 PM
I think a little more and we will go up, everything goes to this. Bitcoin started to grow, and after him and others will grow.
Activity: 434
March 04, 2018, 11:51:57 AM
I hope that it could back at green again, not even this month but soon.  maybe next month or next year and it will recover again.  It is good for the investor because the price was low and too many people know that it could recover again with the help of some news.  It is also help to maintain the value of the coin to do not be higher more.  Just 3 months that bitcoin must stuck at the value and i don't know why it still there.
Jump to: