Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 145. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 253
March 16, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Lol, yes. Now market is red, but you have not reason why it can be red throughout the year. It is normal in cryptocurrency, sometimes coins are red but it is temporary. We must only wait and everything will back
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
March 16, 2018, 02:40:14 PM
Overall, i think this year is going to be a good year again.. doesnt seem like it right now due to all the super major corrections, but after the turbulence, it should be good and grow healthy.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 02:40:04 PM
I hope that it could back at green again, not even this month but soon.  maybe next month or next year and it will recover again.  It is good for the investor because the price was low and too many people know that it could recover again with the help of some news.  It is also help to maintain the value of the coin to do not be higher more.  Just 3 months that bitcoin must stuck at the value and i don't know why it still there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 02:38:51 PM
I think the growth will be. The question is when it will begin. This year will be very good for cryptocurrencies, mainly after this strong market correction.
Activity: 434
March 16, 2018, 02:29:53 PM
i think this year will be red only in early-mid year. mid-end year im sure will be green.
Activity: 409
March 16, 2018, 02:25:49 PM
no no dont be like that this all about circle and whale moves just hold your coins after these days dont change your pozition.For long run nobody can lose in this sector

Totally agrees hodl and keep on buying. A simple way to future gains. What's the alternative? Sell now, don't buy in and miss out. I know what I'll be doing!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:42:22 PM
no no dont be like that this all about circle and whale moves just hold your coins after these days dont change your pozition.For long run nobody can lose in this sector
Activity: 409
March 14, 2018, 04:22:38 PM
I think we will double up at some point this year. The trick is to not sell any of your hard earned gains at the lowest point of the market. Don't give away your coins. To be fair now is a great time to fill up your bags for the coming rise.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 05:19:52 AM
Green, cryptocurrency will rise again in the middle of this year, this red is just a correction. because in this year some countries and banks already know and trust the crypto currency system that is blockchain technology, and they have tried and there are already implement to the existing system.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
March 14, 2018, 05:10:44 AM
this year will be like all the previous ones, it will be multi-colored.
in turn, first green then red and so on the circle
Activity: 170
March 14, 2018, 05:05:54 AM
I think that now is not a period of the fall of the market, but a flat. After this, there will be a new rise of the cryptocurrency. But it will not happen before the summer.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 04:49:12 AM
Peoples started to get puzzled since at early 2018 when market are going down and they kept being red and there is no sign it will go bullish. This is for trader trials how they overcome this situation.
Activity: 364
March 14, 2018, 04:42:55 AM
Maybe yes or no
But there is no people knows will be red or otherwise, as long as there is still a believe it can will be rise I thing So,,,
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
March 14, 2018, 04:21:22 AM
If we look at the daily or monthly charts, unfortunately we see a lot of red color. But what is important is what will happen at the end of the year.
Hopefully the only red I see at the end of the year is my Ferrari's red Smiley
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
March 14, 2018, 04:10:55 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

There will always red in all market not only in crypto. In order to balance the growth in a year. Reminiscing 2017 we encounter a big volume of pump of some coins. There are people who get more profit that what they expect. Looking forward for this year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 04:05:56 AM
I don't think that the crypto world will always be red just like this year. It's still possible that prices will rise and provide us good earnings. We should be alwats in the positive side because day by day more and more people are discovering the many benefits of digital currency.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 03:57:30 AM
I believe that this year will again be the year of the boom in the euro zone, possibly in the first quarter of 2018 with the decline of the currencies, but that is only the beginning of the year, I think there should be a downward adjustment. So, to attract more demand
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 03:42:50 AM

Its not even through Q1 yet, everyone needs to be patient. it took BTC 8 years to get to 20,000.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
March 13, 2018, 02:26:03 PM
I don’t think so. I’m still very optimistic that 2018 will be another banner year for cryptocurrency. Governments formulating policies would erase doubts by skeptics. Thus, generating publicity and awareness which eventually translates into positive market outlook.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
March 13, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

Of course it'll be pretty much impossible to see again the growth of the 2017, and the other problem is that prices went up too much at the end of the last year, those weren't real values... So now everything looks bad compared to December, maybe the next year we'll be here saying the same thing, hopefully.
Yes its a part of it having a red color in the market but not most of the time there's a certainly days or weeks can be have a red in the market. So i think this year will be a having a dump and pump but there's have changes in the value of some coins in the market, also no one can predict if this year is the bad luck of crypto because being red its not means it will end or it cannot recover of the coins.
Jump to: