Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 144. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 02:13:12 PM
possibly no, i think prices will go on normal mate because those past celebrations has effects in markets, we all know that many of us selling our coins because  of it. And others also doing panic selling thats why it becomes red. But now, prices are going stable so i think no harm at all.
It is true that most celebrations greatly affect the price of a coin market even as most people sell coins because of it and it is done simultaneously so of course the direct market is affected
Activity: 350
March 17, 2018, 01:36:28 PM
The bitcoin gathers the domination - observing this picture it is possible to tell that the capital only comes to him. There is a feeling of a new wave. Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/#dominance-percentage
Without panic of the Lord.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 01:36:03 PM
Nope I don't think that it would be red it has been only a couple of months,
So there is still a lot of days to come and I think that the price of crypto's would go up again this year.
Activity: 364
March 17, 2018, 01:27:43 PM
This year is red for the people who invest when the market is on its peak. But also this is the good time to invest and buy bitcoin after the massive price drop. some manage to buy bitcoin at its peak why not now its on sale from 20k usd to 8k usd. Investing is a long time process not a one day millionaire.
Activity: 41
March 17, 2018, 01:19:08 PM
When you fear that the market is green again ... then you will not be in time and the high possibility will be swept to consider the capital conservation.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 06:59:29 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I dont think so its depend on how the investors dump their coins and that is the reason that the crypto coins will be red.
Activity: 476
March 16, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Ending with "red" at the end or towards the end of the year is possible due to the usual sell-offs for the holiday season. The red market is naturally continued from the end of a year towards the beginning of each year due to the gradual recovery. But the market starts to recover and shows life from the 2nd quarter or mid year. The same pattern happened for the past years as it has become a
market trend.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
March 16, 2018, 06:44:11 PM
The only thing that is fucking me at the moment, is this shit that is happening with the newest ICO's and altcoins, all of them are below ICO price at the moment.

This is fucking me, seriously, that is why i need a strong bitcoin again, lol..
I hope that it could back at green again, not even this month but soon.  maybe next month or next year and it will recover again.  It is good for the investor because the price was low and too many people know that it could recover again with the help of some news. 

Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
March 16, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

Because you are in a crypto world you  need to think  positive. Always believe in the power of crypto and believe also in yourself. Crypto market will recover soon and this time make it as an opportunity to buy more coins to invest. Stay positive,more investment more income. I believe before end of this year crypto market will increase.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
March 16, 2018, 06:25:18 PM
This have been one of the worst crypto years, will this year be all red, that's the answer I can't give. Forget TA it's not helping matters currently no one saw this bear coming. But we all are in this together whether good or bad, besides what's the worst that can happen.

I don't agree with you. Last year was almost the same and see what happen in the end of 2017. The year will be good but have to have the patience to wait for the good time to come.
Activity: 294
March 16, 2018, 06:19:23 PM
Now is a good time to buy cryptocurrency. We've all seen the potential value of BTC. It cost 19k. Therefore I consider that it will be able to grow in the price at least 2 times.
Activity: 252
March 16, 2018, 03:15:35 PM
Now it seems we should expecting a long fall. Facebook and Google are banning the advertising of ICO. Perhaps this is only the beginning and other media sorurces will act in the same way  Big people want to slow the popularity growth of Cryptocurrency. But I perceive this situation positively. For me this is great opportunity to earn more coins, before they are going to grow. I think it's possible the market goes even lower and give us great chance to make a good investment
Activity: 434
March 16, 2018, 03:15:11 PM
This have been one of the worst crypto years, will this year be all red, that's the answer I can't give. Forget TA it's not helping matters currently no one saw this bear coming. But we all are in this together whether good or bad, besides what's the worst that can happen.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
March 16, 2018, 03:12:25 PM
i dont think so. i believe that we will see a good bull run before summer time. summers are always red for last years so after summer also market will be bullish again. This redish trend is something temporary. it will not continue like this forever.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
March 16, 2018, 03:06:03 PM
Well so far 2018 it's a red year for cryptos and in my opinion almost all the year  will be like this so don't rush with investments only when the project have a real chance to have a big impact to the crypto world and TimeBox can achieve this and much much more.
copper member
Activity: 42
March 16, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

With all these news about different governments trying to shut down crypto market, the red is expected color.
Activity: 168
March 16, 2018, 03:01:31 PM
If this is the time when everything falls, then this does not mean that this will always be, there are always ups and downs, so we just have to wait and see what will happen.
Activity: 490
March 16, 2018, 02:50:10 PM
Perhaps this will happen, because at the beginning of this year a lot of regulators began to conduct their active activities. Of course, a lot of projects are now failing, although it seems to me that many projects have potential.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 16, 2018, 02:47:47 PM
Nope noway this year will be more green i think just some bad news for this moment,afther this will come green this 2018 year will year of cryptoes i belive.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

I think in 2018 market will not has a very huge growth but it can growth with low speed to higher goals. it is clear that if we consider yearly time frame, 2018 is the year for decrease the speed of growth.
Jump to: