Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 154. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 11:47:26 AM
No, same as previous year, crypto world also red in January - April , after that all the coins pump to new higher price , I'm sure that this year will pass $1000B marketcap, 2018 is another good year for crypto  Grin
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think this year will not red and also not green, it is like 2013. BTC price will frequent around 10000$. It is clear that we can take profit with only small amount daily. but we can have shock in the last of this year.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
March 04, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
This year will be green for sure. The popularity of crypto is growing every day and this is the reason for the growth of the market. We are tired because of a long drawdown but crypto spring will come soon Smiley

You got that right! Cryptos surely has taken quite a blow at the first months of this year which has lead to big losses on various people's investments. But to be honest, I really do not see this as a bad thing. Instead, I see this as a great opportunity to gain more profits and to learn for those who have lost big investments last year. With the great news surrounding the crypto world today, I think that the prices will eventually get some chance to recover sooner or later within this year. We all just have to wait.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
March 03, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Not all the is the same like red days what you said because market always change so we don't focus to the point that theres no hope. Be positive and I believe that market will grow this year and coming years,we cannot avoid red days because sometimes theres a problem too in the market.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 07:01:25 PM
I dont think there will be any difference with the previous years
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
March 03, 2018, 06:17:34 PM
This year will be green for sure. The popularity of crypto is growing every day and this is the reason for the growth of the market. We are tired because of a long drawdown but crypto spring will come soon Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 09:23:50 AM
The year 2018 has quite recently started, for this present year will be the same as others. all will be thus. drop-then development et cetera around. Market ends up developing - a likely number of little speculators will be diminished, however, this is counterbalanced by huge speculators, which will come since the market would ensure budgetary security.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 09:18:22 AM
Noits not i believe that this year is very lucky it will be always freen especially bitcoin because they are very popular so its so hard to be red in this year and im just planning to invest it
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 09:14:07 AM
Yeah, it is hard to panic while the marketplace would nevertheless need to move down some other 50% from now earlier than I begin dropping cash. and that's best beginning to lose money, not dropping all of it; if it goes down any other seventy-five %, then I lose half of the money that I invested understanding full properly that I may want to lose it.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2018, 09:11:26 AM
I dont think so. at all.  i am very bullish about this year. but choose your coins wisely.  many of them will fail this year, but the good ones will prevail and grow. Grin

It's a big NO,  because the value of the crypto now is inflating, maybe there is a time that we see minimal slide down. But it is not a whole year red, its just a moment's. As my prediction, this year is the peak season to crypto.So we should calm and patience and wait for the rigth time to trade our crypto.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 09:07:16 AM
We just need to be patient, if we always panic .. then the results we will never get.
If while red, we multiply invest only, for the future better
Activity: 224
March 03, 2018, 09:05:34 AM
This year the market will be both green and red (first green, then red, then green again, and so on). The market is cyclical. There is no constant growth and there is no constant fall.
Activity: 168
March 03, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

This year is only at Q1 so dont think of seeing growth after the christmas dump. Waiting for a months more would still be a good idea. Crypto market is mostly based on us its users. We are growing community and means that it would also keep all up and down through out the year. I think this would be a good year because there's so much projects that will be launching through out the world this year promoting this crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
March 03, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

Yes it will grow because everyday, every single people in the world are being aware that there is new currecy appeared and have a high value. It continue everyday and spreading that there is called bitcoin and other altcoin mass addoption will continue so i bet that crypto will become big and huge in the future. I guess the red days we are experiencing right now is the huge growth of btc before. And when the whales are awake and ready to drop the bomb soon btc will be awaken!
Activity: 93
March 03, 2018, 08:50:03 AM
I think it wont be red for the whole year maybe part of the year yes but the whole year i dont think so
Activity: 490
March 03, 2018, 08:42:18 AM
I don't think so. I think it's impossible if the price will be red all year. It is likely mid-year prices will creep up and peak at the end of the year.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
March 03, 2018, 08:31:34 AM
I think that everything will be fine and should not be afraid, many are very afraid that this year will not be as profitable as that year, but you need to believe in the best! "
I am very much sure that nothing like that will happen and this is just a negative thought which keeps on hitting our minds most of the time. However, there is nothing to be worried about as the market is turning out green and will get even better in the days to come. We all should expect a really good year as this year, things will going to be in very much favor of the ones who are there in this field.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 06:18:24 AM
very unique method for get free coin are you know ? read this
https://marineco.in/forum/?view=thread&id=7&part=1#postid-9
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 06:08:30 AM
In my opinion  this year will be good to buy cryptocurrency. We've all seen the potential value of bitcoin.. Therefore I consider that it will be able to grow in the price at least 2 times.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 06:05:48 AM
Hello!this year i think dont be red,becose i belive and social medium says the 2018 year will be greatest for cryptocurency,many good projects coming out and past projects finish they platform and start working,i think this year in somehow change little world with crypto>Vitalyk Buterin create to somthing new on ethereum platform,need to wait only and hodl yours tokens..
I agree the market will not be exactly red all year round. At the moment, the market continues to decline, but this is a temporary phenomenon. The market can not always be in a state of growth or fall, so the current decline will necessarily be replaced by growth. I've heard a lot of forecasts saying that in the summer the gradual growth of the market will begin.  Smiley
Jump to: