Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 174. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 10:30:42 AM
can be so. Because after everything is high by the end of 2017, this is the time to come back. So at least the market will go down the next 3-4 months. But I believe this year cryptop will grow stronger than last year
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
February 22, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
Depends what the news are. I do hope that once regulations kick in a lot of new money will fly in.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Do not judge the situation on the market for the first months of the new year, since this is not the first time such a fall in the beginning of the year, related to the New Year holidays. End Chinese New Year - the situation in the market is stabilizing, you just need to wait.
That is purely hope talking...the market will indeed be red! very red...of course few coins will survive..be careful when investing
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Do not judge the situation on the market for the first months of the new year, since this is not the first time such a fall in the beginning of the year, related to the New Year holidays. End Chinese New Year - the situation in the market is stabilizing, you just need to wait.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
February 22, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

So many positive news about crypto adoption in various crypto related sites. That means if there is a lot of people aware about the cryptocurrency to become the next future payment system.
Israel try to consider crypto same as property and not currency. There will be more country try to make another good news too. Petro crypto raised a lot of support from its first day of ico.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 10:22:31 AM
Noone could predict it. We're just waiting for red or green for this year. But if you are not believe that this would be green. You better to stop in the forum. Why? Because, you will cause also the dropping of coins, because if you not believe, you will panic selling and it may affect the balance of trading market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

I dont think so friends, i believe this year all coin will be raise more than you ever imagined before. It's just normally guys,  every year always there a period all coins falling down.  So just calm down and wait until all coins going to increase again. I think next month all coin will stabilize again,  always faith and fighting in this forum guys.  Bitcoin will never die.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
February 22, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

I observe, at every turn of the year the bitcoin price goes down, but in every year the price of bitcoin can go beyond the previous years. this is what makes me believe the bitcoin price will be higher in 2018.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year?
yes I believe, this year the crypto market will growing, we can see from its many ico available. this is good because more and more people know crypto and blockchain technology.

Do you think we may end up in all red?
the price down is normal and always happens in the market, but it will not end there.

I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.
last year? are you kidding me? where are you at the end of last year? do not you see a great rise at the end of last year  Huh
Activity: 159
Merit: 5
February 22, 2018, 10:16:59 AM
Its impossible to be only dip or raise. It will both as every year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 22, 2018, 10:15:55 AM
No,I don't think this.I think,the situation will overcome soon.In my point of view,Btc price will increase soon then the market will return back in green position.Don't lose hope,it's a few days or weeks condition in crypto-currency world.There is no chance for continuing this in this whole year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
February 22, 2018, 10:15:45 AM
We're not sure, there's no assurance what will happen this year no one can predicts the market as well as the prices. We just hope that this year would be a green one, but there's something i concern it's about the bitcoin bubble just like what i've seen in the pic of a bubble it's the same graph as the bitcoins graph right now this really bothers me.

Because if this is true when the bitcoin goes down, the altcoins prices will also dumps. So i hope this 'bubble' will not going to happen but who knows right? maybe it's true or maybe it's not.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
February 22, 2018, 10:12:39 AM
I dont think so. at all.  i am very bullish about this year. but choose your coins wisely.  many of them will fail this year, but the good ones will prevail and grow. Grin
Yes you are correct and based on your statement you just have to invest on the best altcoins this year and that is what we are seeing in the https://coinmarketcap.com/ I think that is the best and main reference regarding the values of every coin and most especially this year's best altcoin. Hopefully this year will be green to us and not on the red zone.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
February 22, 2018, 10:11:48 AM
No matter how the year started in terms of cryptocurrency pricing, the whole year can not be red. At some point there will be new development and good news that will turn the tide of price decrease. Beside there are historical timing for bull market. So watch out;
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 10:10:31 AM
I dont think so. Yeah for now the crypto market is still bleeding so just patience.
Because I believed that good crypto currencies will survive and grow in the crypto market.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
February 22, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

yes there will be a lot of growth of the market in total because there will be a lot of new coins, mostly shitcoins and they always bloat things up a lot and not to forget all the pumps which will also bloat it.

but we will also have a lot of reds and red days because there have been a lot of bubbles among altcoins thanks to their huge pumps and they all need to burst and go down until they reach the bottom which is a far away target now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
February 22, 2018, 10:06:38 AM
Bro, keep calm the year 2018 has just begun, you do not have to worry about the market condition Grin Have you ever seen the market price of crypto early in the year before? This is common, early in the year all the coins are red and will come back stronger starting from mid year Cool and even I am very sure, the price of all crypto will rise much higher than in previous years Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 10:06:08 AM
I think that by the middle of the year the market will be green. I will try to choose the right time to buy.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

I predicted the price of coins will be low until mid-2018. because the price of coins in 2017 has gone up so high. so the current price of the coin is a correction of the coin.  Wink Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
February 22, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

Yeah, i absolutely believe that the coins will going great this year.it is true that the beginning in this year is not good like the dropping price of all coins. Until now the coins are not stable and some of these are still in the color red. But sooner, there are many projects about the cryptos and i think this is the startin of the rising up of the value and price of all coins again
Jump to: