Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 25. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
July 26, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
I believe that market will at least restore to good positions during this half of the year, I don't see any exact reasons why it shouldn't happen, popularity of crypto still grows.
To put it simply, I don't actually need to believe that the market will come back to a good position, because it always is. Since the true nature of the market itself, this could be considered very bad or this could be considered very good. Market has that two options. Market would always change in state of those two options.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think this year will be the same as last year.  In autumn the market will recover and the price will start to grow rapidly.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 09:52:03 AM
It makes no sense to try to guess that the market will be this year. To think over your behavior depending on the different scenarios makes sense. If it is reasonable to think it through, then with any development of events we can get the maximum benefit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 26, 2018, 09:36:45 AM
I'm sure that this year can repeat the success of last year, now a sign of the increase has occurred and the benchmark is certainly bitcoin that looks close to $ 10,000 price, if the price of $ 10k is achieved then certainly altcoins price will also skyrocket.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 09:33:13 AM
The price of bitcoin hit 20000 dollars , last year. This has caused concern among governments. This year they regulate encryption.  they will tax the encryption. These unfavorable factors can lead to a long-term bear market . I think the bull market will come in the fall this year .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 26, 2018, 09:04:14 AM
This year will not be red because there are already more green days than the red days.  The market will soon be fully restored.

Dude are you high??!! What are you talking about?! So far only april and the second half of july are the only months we've had positive movements. On average, 2018 is already dominated by bears even if we make a run at the end of the year. You clearly don't know what you're talking about lol.
Activity: 119
July 26, 2018, 08:10:48 AM
This year will not be red because there are already more green days than the red days.  The market will soon be fully restored.
Activity: 448
Merit: 124
July 25, 2018, 06:45:10 PM
it is not easy to say, it depends on what you are compare with. If you compare with 2017 for bitcoin , i think it will be red.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
July 25, 2018, 06:44:23 PM
It has been red for most of it, I don't think it will continue like that till the end of the year. The market been suffering as the regulations are not clear and many institutional money waiting for some positive news on that. Now people looking at BTC Etf, which I think can give us a little pump to get out of the downtrend.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
July 25, 2018, 06:29:52 PM
I believe that market will at least restore to good positions during this half of the year, I don't see any exact reasons why it shouldn't happen, popularity of crypto still grows.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
July 25, 2018, 06:05:55 PM
Most likely this year we will not see good growth. The market will go up a little, but then return to a downward trend. The real growth will begin in 2019.

It is possible to see this scenario happening, but I thing that we are still going to have some pretty good grow, because in the end of the year the market will be a lot bigger than what it is now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 25, 2018, 05:19:26 PM
Most likely this year we will not see good growth. The market will go up a little, but then return to a downward trend. The real growth will begin in 2019.
Activity: 812
July 25, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

We surpassed the red market and we facing now a bull run. I think it's normal to crypto market that have red or down trend so many can have time to buy more in the market in cheap price. And I think market now will grow even it's slowly but we have assurance now that market willing grow this year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 03:34:30 PM
For the first quarter of 2018, the Crypto market has disappointed massively the Cryptocurrency investors and the believers in Blockchain technology. Does that mean that Blockchain is dead? Not at all, in fact, adoption of Blockchain is just getting started.
Activity: 42
July 25, 2018, 03:21:54 PM
yes, this Year will be better then previous Year, thats sure Smiley

A couple of months ago I doubted whether this year will be successful, but now the situation on the market is much better.  Therefore this year will not be red.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
July 25, 2018, 02:46:28 PM
Newbies think that crypto will die and be panic. Bitcoin is a trend not because of it own, because of Blockchain is a revolution not Bitcoin alone
Activity: 94
July 25, 2018, 02:03:03 PM
A couple of months ago I doubted whether this year will be successful, but now the situation on the market is much better.  Therefore this year will not be red.
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 01:38:55 PM
Most likely this year will not be red because the market is starting to recover and the price is growing almost every day.
Activity: 490
July 25, 2018, 09:17:52 AM
I am sure that this year's market will improve, a sign of recovery has occurred because crypto prices have risen, of course the measure is the price of bitcoin which rose more than 18% in 2 weeks.
Of course, I totally agree with you, especially if you observe an increase in the price of Bitcoin from $ 6,600 to $ 8,200. Despite this, only some coins are beginning to show a weak growth. Apparently this is only the beginning, but I want to see more active changes in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 35
July 25, 2018, 06:27:22 AM
I think that on November/Devember will go up maybe not new ATH but will grow.
Why I think this? Because I watch crypto 3-4 years and always grow in this time I dont know why and always go down on January/February
Pages:
Jump to: