Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 26. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
July 25, 2018, 06:18:53 AM
I am sure that this year's market will improve, a sign of recovery has occurred because crypto prices have risen, of course the measure is the price of bitcoin which rose more than 18% in 2 weeks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 06:11:50 AM
The market is now growing again, probably one of the hardest markets for us, but okay, rest assured you will succeed and get big profits.
In this week the market has experienced a price increase and I think the trend for this increase is true that will start Since round Q2. hopefully this continues
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
July 25, 2018, 05:59:31 AM
The market is now growing again, probably one of the hardest markets for us, but okay, rest assured you will succeed and get big profits.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 05:25:55 AM
I would say yes If i saw this problem half a month ago,but now,it’s a completely different situation,the price of BTC is keep rising,the spring of crypto market is coming.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 05:11:54 AM

The market will grow closer to the new year, I am confident in this, but meanwhile, we are waiting, then the red, then the green market, let's see how it will actually be
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
July 25, 2018, 04:07:17 AM
I believe not the entire year though, look at the charts now to think that the ghost month is approaching the whole markets is now going green which indicates that the bulls might appear on the first month of the "BER" months which is the september calendar. I hope the speculations are right in order for us to be all happy at once.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
July 25, 2018, 03:20:11 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

There are good reasons to believe that the crypto market will grow this year, as there can be two important events. In the fall of this year, the SEC may decide on bitcoin-ETF and also at the Helsinki summit it was announced that in october they will make decisions on the crypto currency.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 24, 2018, 01:21:50 PM
I think in this year will be happy happy because it is not possible the price is always below, I believe the price of crypto currency will return, my estimate of the price will rise in quarter 4 this year
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 12:58:25 PM
The movement now of the chart are slowly moving upwards that is why we should not be upset because the red ddays are over. We must hold our coins and buy potential altcoins to have profit in the long run.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 12:55:54 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think that we will be able to see the green market closer to the new year. Some coins can surprise a fantastic price increase like last year.
Activity: 124
July 24, 2018, 03:41:20 AM
I guess that if you take the whole year, then yes, it will be red, but now the most important thing is to be green until the end of the year from now. It will be very important for the next market development.
Activity: 145
July 24, 2018, 03:38:27 AM
I think no.  This month, the market is more often green than red now.  Soon there will be stable growth.
Activity: 37
July 24, 2018, 02:58:30 AM
I think red up to the year end if the ETF does not come through in August
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 01:56:37 AM
Aside the early part of the year, the market has shown to be unfavourable and we can only hope that this bearish market does not stay for long and that the market can be stable so that holding investors can still smile before the endbof the year.
Activity: 323
July 24, 2018, 12:13:29 AM
If we look at the fact that the market is too dump, we can not say anything about green days. so it's a bit cryptic in the first months of 2018 but it's anticipated, not just hoping for the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 11:53:30 PM
I think crypto will run market as was the case the year yesterday and will take place in the blast later this year. But that makes me a little doubt is the current crypto market growth will experience a great change but the increase will not be as of yesterday. But we will wait and we will invest these days because of the market these days worth to invest.
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
July 23, 2018, 11:27:47 PM
This year almost since February began with red color. All investors have suffered large losses for 6 months, I hope the situation will change soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 23, 2018, 11:02:02 PM
I don't think that this year will be a downtrend overall for bitcoin and the cryptoworld. For the past 7 months, i think it's just breakeven because whenever bitcoin falls down, it rises back again. Besides, we still have more months to go before this year ends and looking at the graph, bitcoin always rise comes december.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
July 23, 2018, 10:52:20 PM
Price of bitcoin is kept increasing and this makes to decrease the price of altcoins. This makes to decrease the value and it's priced but don't worry everything will move according to the situation and increase their prices.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
July 23, 2018, 10:08:05 PM
As of today, its just a normal price for bitcoin and other currency. And i believe that markets will be back to normal when it be the end of the year just like last year happen. Lets just some hold mate if you are also one of us who believe. Yes we are suffering from the prices right now and hope it will result to good in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: