Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 38. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 07:57:52 PM
This year was totally red and it's still going down even if it's time for growth in the market. I hope it will recover soon.
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 07:39:58 PM
I'm expecting a price raise in September. But mostly this year can be considered as a red year in average.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 07:25:54 PM
Well. Six months passed and they were red. Maybe now is a good time to turn. I would like the remaining six months of 2018 to be green. Let's hope that this down trend will finally end and we will all go to the bright cryptofuture  Wink Grin Good luck and patience!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 06:42:33 PM
yes, I am sure that we will see 3k-4k in the end of this year. 2016 till 2017 is bull period then 2018 should be bear period for accumulation before start bullrun again
I believe that the difficult period of the entire cryptocurrency market has passed and from here to the end of the year will be a period of recovery. The market for cryptocurrency is very promising and I have a lot of expectations about the growth of this market.
Activity: 150
June 29, 2018, 06:18:37 PM
Probably no.  I think this year will not be red.  But there will be no good growth this year either.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 11:43:45 AM
I think no because market is Unpredictable..
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 10:43:07 AM
yes, I am sure that we will see 3k-4k in the end of this year. 2016 till 2017 is bull period then 2018 should be bear period for accumulation before start bullrun again
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 10:32:30 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

They say that this year will be red because of the flow of bitcoin and tokens rate. But I believe on miracle. A miracle money is coming on my way. Bitcoin and tokens will recover soon and everybody will overwhelm and thankful because bitcoin will reach all people who will look for
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
June 29, 2018, 10:19:05 AM
Probably yes, if we didnt find new investors, I mean new big investors, the institutional investors. Only these people could bring this market to the moon.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 12:19:11 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

So far yes I think so, The market is red and I see many altcoins are still stagnant, Maybe for the moment if there is not a big change or the appearance of something big from cryptocurrency I think this is not a good year for cryptocurrency,
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 12:16:04 AM
according to some experts, if you compare the fluctuations of the market with the purchase of futures for bitcoin, you can draw a natural line. The market is being manipulated by whales and this is no longer news for anyone. And if this is so then all the whales dream of profit and long to keep the market in flat for them does not make sense. In the coming future, we will see another panic decline after which growth is expected. We are not talking about the principal heights of last year's highs most likely the market will be at the level of$ 6,000 by the end of the year. But there is also a possibility of a short-term breakout level of $ 12,000 that according to some experts may occur this year
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Behind The Curve
June 29, 2018, 12:03:12 AM
for this year I think crypto market tends to stagnate, because there is price speculation that resulted in Dump and Pump. in the last few months bitcoin prices are also under pressure due to negative issues related to Tether etc. maybe the good news is coming at the end of the year as expected
Activity: 59
June 28, 2018, 08:13:25 PM
growth in the crypto market is inevitable, with so many innovative projects, keeping in mind this is a global community. The volatility is always expected in times where the hype is no longer present and the weak hands get out of the market, i expect the market to continue with it's inevitable swings until there is clear confirmation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 28, 2018, 07:52:45 PM
The green days in this year is found very less. Even if it didn't grow big if it grows little by little it gives a satisfaction. Now looking upon the market each time I'm getting frustrated. Each month is getting skipped with the expectation of a price recovery, but nothing good has happened yet. Now we're nearing the july month start. Hope, at least this month will bring some good fortune.
Activity: 97
June 28, 2018, 07:25:52 PM
Things may not be pointing upwards or bullish right now but it looks like we would have a green ending when compared with last year, 2017. I believe that soon, cryptocurrency markets will settle at least averagely to allow the market to be greenish again.
June 28, 2018, 07:04:26 PM
we have to invest in proper crypto again and not in shitcoins and shit airdrops. The market must get confidence again. the investors also scared a lot of scams. and then the messages of the governments. that was not good. and there are too many tokes and coins. the money is too much distributed
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 06:33:16 PM
Bitcoin is really unpredictable, No one knows what will happen before the year will end. But im still hoping or believing that market will now start to grow since it is already 3rd quarter of the year and BER months is coming
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 06:10:13 PM
Now the reality says that it is totally red, but still this can change in further months.
Activity: 56
June 28, 2018, 05:45:03 PM
red for good!
June 28, 2018, 03:12:24 PM
I really hope that this year will not be red.  But the situation is very bad now.  The price falls every day.
Pages:
Jump to: