Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 40. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

This year was all red so far and there is no positive indication of the crypto market to become green in the following months. Hope it will recover soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 04:46:53 PM
This year is not the most successful.  But I think by the end of the year there will be stable growth.  I really hope.
It's too early to talk about the results of the year, it should be done at the end of the year. But I am optimistic. In my opinion, the market should fall even more so that normal growth begins. I think this can happen sooner than everyone expects.
Activity: 133
June 25, 2018, 04:32:27 PM
This year is not the most successful.  But I think by the end of the year there will be stable growth.  I really hope.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 03:15:48 PM
I hope that we will hit the bull market this year. As the market matures, the swings should be less violent, but we really need to get above 10k per BTC for me to be happy. I'll always be buying low and selling high so downturns are really just an opportunity, but my bags are full now so come on BTC.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
June 24, 2018, 07:17:23 PM
Its going to be a slow year that much is for sure. It may not stay red but. At the rate its going I do not believe we are going to rean a new All Time High with bitcoin!!! Be t year is going to be our year!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
June 24, 2018, 07:04:35 PM
we cant expect the whole year will be in red by this year end the market will turn bullish and market trend to see pumping
Activity: 574
June 24, 2018, 06:31:04 PM
The end of the year is gonna be green - i'm sure
It has to be
Many projects have deadlines there and new news have to come from technological field
All hopes only for the end of the year
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 24, 2018, 05:53:41 PM
The market already become red last few months. They have a lot of reason why the people panic selling their coin like the negative news about bitcoin. Those people who are invested last year ago when the price is cheap and they turned to 20k dollars and they sell it to that price get more money but if they invested to bitcoin last year with the price of 20k dollars can lose more than 70 percent of their capital today.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
June 24, 2018, 05:33:04 PM
I don't think like that because this market have lot of potential.
We have been through many bad news and there won't be much worse things happening.
Lots of new investors are going to join this market when it picks up again.
Activity: 97
June 24, 2018, 05:28:36 PM
 think in 2018 market will not has a very huge growth but it can growth with low speed to higher goals. it is clear that if we consider yearly time frame, 2018 is the year for decrease the speed of growth.
Activity: 630
June 24, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I see constantly the market price is not so stable. Stay red. these few months I am lacking spirit without the rise in market prices.

this period can be used for very profitable investments. Virtually all the crypto currency is below the price of its prices, Therefore, this chance should be used in full.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 24, 2018, 05:09:03 PM
I'm almost sure of it. We should be realistic and clearly understand the fact that the crypto market can not constantly grow. That's why bitcoin and everyone else go down now. But this is not a reason to be sad because there will be growth after any fall. Take your cchances to buy crypto with a huge discount.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 24, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

I see constantly the market price is not so stable. Stay red. these few months I am lacking spirit without the rise in market prices.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 10:50:42 AM

I think this year the crypto market will not be red. I still believe that this year the crypto market will stay green and all coin prices will go up very high.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 24, 2018, 10:32:52 AM
Unless you think the market will rebound in late 2018, they will never be full of red, that's the crypto market's operating principle, you have to expect them to hold on to the momentum. extra
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
Days are changing within a seconds so sometime bad days take too long time to end  but it will end soon  and green days will be back soon
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
June 24, 2018, 05:26:18 AM
After many talks this year from countries and individuals i think towards the year end we might see some coins disappear off the radar and things are going to change next yer
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
June 24, 2018, 05:17:22 AM
This is crypto market. Here 11 months can be price fall, and in one month we will rise more than 11 months of the falling. Enough 1 -2 months of active trading to the market prevailed bullish mood and then we will see the usual X10, X20.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 05:05:57 AM
I think this whole year and per of 2019 will be red the whole malryebis doing a cleansing before getting solid base and start it’s way upward on a steady growth not a  quick bullrun like last years. But in the mean time fill your baggies with cheap coins and earn ready for something massive in a few years I think we will all be caught surprised when the market hits a trillion
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
June 24, 2018, 03:47:01 AM
Well, 2018 has been a big turbulent season for developers, cryptotrader and investors alike. However, no one will have predicted a very long downtrend like this but the green days are coming. HOLD
Same thought you said. Hard pass mate so far so be aware. So much negativity around, but oversold and correcting are continuing. Haven't touched my coins in a long time, what I'm prepared to loose. I'm totally aware that this whole market will bounce back hard. Be strong!!
Pages:
Jump to: