Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 41. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 03:10:57 AM
Well, 2018 has been a big turbulent season for developers, cryptotrader and investors alike. However, no one will have predicted a very long downtrend like this but the green days are coming. HOLD
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 03:02:04 AM
Maybe the market will grow and fall during the year. There is no reason for bitcoin to rise in price this year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 12:58:34 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

You know what bitcoin is really volatile and do not think or panic or jump in the conclusion that bitcoin will be red until the end of this year. Just trust the bitcoin and beside that market price is unpredictable a few days ago bitcoin suddenly rise and now its falling down again. Its a normal cycle in bitcoin that we need to know. And just hoping that the price is recover immediately.
Activity: 61
June 23, 2018, 10:46:14 PM
For the most part its looking like the red river. lol
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 07:25:11 PM
I don’t think so. I’m still very optimistic that 2018 will be another banner year for cryptocurrency. Governments formulating policies would erase doubts by skeptics. Thus, generating publicity and awareness which eventually translates into positive market outlook.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
June 23, 2018, 07:19:20 PM
I don't think so too that out of this year the market is still in red because anytime the prices and value of each of every kind of cryptocurrency varies so we couldn't tell what will gonna happen next. But I do hope that this year, next mont or next week bitcoin or any kind of cryptocurrency will get out of this red marks in the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 23, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I don't think the market percentages will stay red forever and all of the coins and tokens will die. If you want to be happy, you should be very patient and hold, or you can just improve your skills at trading and try to make daily profits.
Activity: 336
June 23, 2018, 06:46:59 PM
Well, the year is still young and we are all hoping to see the green season. We can't predict the future now but I do hope the red season will be over before the year ends
Activity: 784
Merit: 508
June 23, 2018, 06:37:03 PM
If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency

I hope end of year will be up again  Grin Grin
I also think that by the end of the year there will be good growth, but now it is better not to panic and just wait.

I have recently noticed that many expect price increases by the end of the year. I'm also waiting for this. How could we not all been deceived. Often the market goes against the general opinion
All that has to happen will happen. It is already happening.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
June 23, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

It's hard to say but as we can see market is so volatile now but I'm still believing that market will be alright before the year ends. I k ow this situation will not longer and will be greenish day.
Merit: 2
June 23, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

I don't think so . I still believe that this year will be back in green especially before the end of year . I think when the holiday season comes , the market will grow again and the coin prices will increase significantly .
Activity: 28
June 23, 2018, 05:13:12 PM
I am hoping it turns around quickly because this is such BS. Entire year has basically been a bear trap.  Angry
Activity: 644
June 23, 2018, 04:58:30 PM
To know the final color of the year, you need to wait until it ends. The first six months did not bring positive news. I hope the second half a year will be in a different color.

big run could be at last q of this year , maybe it will come or this side run will go for nex years on.
could be a longer stable low curse
maybe my forecast was cynical, but if you look at the current state of the market, then fall down a lot closer than climbing from me. but I very strongly believe that this will not happen not this year, not the next.
your forecast is not cynical, but very pessimistic. Do you not have confidence that would give hope for a more promising future for the crypto currency?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 04:23:06 PM
To know the final color of the year, you need to wait until it ends. The first six months did not bring positive news. I hope the second half a year will be in a different color.

big run could be at last q of this year , maybe it will come or this side run will go for nex years on.
maybe my forecast was cynical, but if you look at the current state of the market, then fall down a lot closer than climbing from me. but I very strongly believe that this will not happen not this year, not the next.
June 23, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

June 23, 2018, 03:25:15 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
June 23, 2018, 06:46:20 AM
There will be red times for sure no market has a perfect green for the entire year, the thing that it will be a bloody red well let's expect a more greener days to arrive. It's just a matter of patience and all the veterand holders know that, if you can't endure this bearish market stage well there's no place for you here. Better practice your chest to be iron and endure all the paper losses because at the end of the day all of us strong hodlers will be feasting.
I agree, the market needs new players to start recovery. At that time, newcomers are afraid of a falling market. It turns out a vicious circle.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
June 23, 2018, 06:35:35 AM
There will be red times for sure no market has a perfect green for the entire year, the thing that it will be a bloody red well let's expect a more greener days to arrive. It's just a matter of patience and all the veterand holders know that, if you can't endure this bearish market stage well there's no place for you here. Better practice your chest to be iron and endure all the paper losses because at the end of the day all of us strong hodlers will be feasting.
Activity: 266
June 23, 2018, 06:07:34 AM
I think this year is very likely to be full of red because the encryption market has performed very badly this year. It has been falling since the beginning of this year and continues to this day, so I do not think that there will be a good market this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:51:45 AM
We can't predict it but I think market will comeback at the end of the year. Maybe we have to wait some month again and keep holding our coin. Patience is the key.
Pages:
Jump to: