Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 39. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 03:04:21 PM
We are mid Year and total market cap. is  lesa than half it was end of last Year.
The Bear market lasts too long now and many Crypto investors losing their faith.
I am still optimistic about this Year and believe that we will reach 1 $ trillion in 4Q.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 02:52:01 PM
I am not sure that we can call this year red or green. The market will be volatile, and the prices will be changed all the time, I am waiting for the growth of the altcoins close to the end of this year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 12:25:41 PM
We might be experiencing "reds" and "greens" from time to time. So for me, I don't think that we will see mostly reds this year, not mostly greens as well. The reason why we are experiencing reds up to this time is that of ongoing cryptocurrency regulations being set by the SEC that causes FUD to the newbie and inexperienced investors and traders.
Activity: 364
June 28, 2018, 11:16:45 AM
Actually, I am working with crypto from last 2 years. And from my experience, I can say in last of this year Crypto will recover and it will be stable. From last few months, the crypto market is down. Don't worry just keep patience and hold your all tokens and coins Hopefully everything will be ok within this year.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:44:56 AM
I don't have any reason to make you believe that this year is all okay. However, this year is not so bad. It's true that last year was better but we can take a look at the growth in the industry. One after another, altcoin was born. Some is good and some isn't. We surely know that this year is no good but this is not that bad that could make me think to stop in crypto. Let's just hope future would be good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 28, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I firmly believe the crypto market later this year will not be red. Crypto market this year will be green and the price of all coins will reach a very high value.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
June 28, 2018, 10:41:13 AM
It is impossible for the market to be red throughout the year. Crypto is attractive for investors because there are always ups and downs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
June 28, 2018, 10:31:00 AM
I think that in the beginning of summer the situation will change ,but this year is where the market is more red and down and unstable . The question is when it will begin. This year will be very good for cryptocurrencies, mainly after this strong market correction.but nobody knows for sure. but the time will come soon
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Now the period can really be called red, but it does not last long for those who chose the right coins for investment. The profit is expected from promising coins. We now have nothing to worry about)))
Activity: 462
June 28, 2018, 08:23:22 AM
The situation in the encryption market this year is very bad. Too many factors affect the trend of the market. Most investors have begun to panic sales. This has led to the emergence of new lows in the market! This is a very bad phenomenon!
Activity: 364
June 28, 2018, 07:57:07 AM
I am sure that growth will be at the end of this year, perhaps We will see the same prices as in December 2017 year
Activity: 82
June 28, 2018, 04:32:44 AM
As for me cryptocurrency is a new digital era. Blockchain technology gives the possibility to instantly transfer your funds without intermediaries and commissions. There are a lot of interesting projects that you can see at global network, but my favorite is Kelvin Blockchain. If you've havent heard about it, well, highly recommend)
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 27, 2018, 01:30:41 PM
This year almost since February began with red color. All investors have suffered large losses for 6 months, I hope the situation will change soon.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
June 27, 2018, 12:19:50 PM
i also wondering about it.
since we know market going slowly
i dont think on end this year will be like last year.
but i still dunno why most of people prediction this year will be more than last year.
like john mcafee for example.
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 12:09:25 PM
I think 2018 will be a much different year than 2017. What did you think about the market this year will be red or blue or even yellow for you to have many opportunities in 2018.it will be red for you
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 10:57:30 AM
After a sharp increase and a sharp decline, the market was exhausted. Growth was due to the influx of new money. Now there is no new money, and there is no reason to appear (there is no hype, passive expectation of growth, summer Smiley). To restore a new wave FOMO may take more time than half a year. Therefore, this year the crypto market will close in red. All that we can hope for is the beginning of growth and a partial return of the prices towards the ATH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 10:43:25 AM
the market has been very low during this time . many people gave up its coins . i think encryption is long-term investment , at least a year . i invested in NEO and EOS . i believe that when the bull market arrives , they will break out .
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 10:23:13 AM

If we look for the flow of bitcoin and coins now  it is possible that this year will be red. But I  pray and beleive that bitcoin and all coins will recover this coming months. It's what I feel. Because I believe that what is your faith it shall be done. So I  agree about about their prediction that bitcoin will hit $100000 this year.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 26, 2018, 05:37:11 PM
On the one hand, the cryptocurrency market was strongly swelled last year, that is why we got into such a deep correction. On the other hand, cryptocurrencies were popularized significantly over the last year. We saw the global arrival both of small and institutional investors. I think due to this factor we will be able to finish the year in the black.
Activity: 163
June 26, 2018, 05:31:26 PM
Now it is difficult to predict what will happen in a few months, but I hope that the market will recover and everything will be fine.
Pages:
Jump to: