Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 43. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 02:35:31 AM
This can not last so long, otherwise the crypto-currency world will collapse. More than 6 months we are at the stage of correction.
I think that it will still last 3-4 months
Activity: 115
June 22, 2018, 02:02:34 AM
I think the growth will be. The question is when it will begin.
This year will be very good for cryptocurrencies, mainly after this strong market correction.  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 01:18:42 AM
This can not last so long, otherwise the crypto-currency world will collapse. More than 6 months we are at the stage of correction.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
June 22, 2018, 01:02:58 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

For me is no because base on my observation this month or season is red but in ber month will be green .  thats crypto will be so be patient to hold your coin

Nothing is in our hands we have to move according to the market. The market situation makes a lot of people to panic about the present situation of the market. Mostly bitcoin price is declining because there are many sellers selling for loos.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 12:24:07 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

For me is no because base on my observation this month or season is red but in ber month will be green .  thats crypto will be so be patient to hold your coin
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 09:42:47 PM
Nope , i think this is just normal this season its red season , and ber months is green season i hope you know that , keep holding brother be patient to your profit.
Activity: 57
June 21, 2018, 09:41:34 PM
Nope. It'll be like just like last year, where we'll have a slow run up from the middle of the year and then around november and december the markets will explode.

Buy altcoins right now that have bottomed out but have huge potential for big returns. I'm buying Morpheus Network atm.
Activity: 30
June 21, 2018, 09:41:08 PM
I feel like it's going to be dead for a couple of years. There has been a lot of crypto negativity and time has to pass for the mainstream media to forget about it a bit.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 09:39:30 PM
I dont think that this year will be all red. maybe when the dumpers all dumps their coin that will be start we can see green again. when I see red days it's the time I'm accumulating more and hodling it.
Activity: 85
June 21, 2018, 09:34:22 PM
The early of this years bitcoin is red but I am not sure in the middle or in the end of this years will be red too. I am looking for the other opinion off crypto and they are talking about the bitcoin will be pump in the end of this year, market will be green and we can get more profit on the end of this years, just waiting for the end of this years and you will see how much profit will you get. I have read more information about the crypto in the end of this years, all off people sure will be pump.
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 09:31:23 PM
The beginning of this year started as being red , then it was green, then red again.. green-red-green-red, you need to believe in your asset package in long-term perspective

Yes I really agree with that one always think for a long term and not a slice of a cake that whenever there are profit you will revert it to fiat because if you believe in this kind of strategy for sure you will not maximize your profit here and you will stress yourself only.
Activity: 51
June 21, 2018, 07:50:03 PM
I always hope that if the digital currency market will not be red forever, there will be a significant improvement. There is a time when the development of a project is good and improving. Still believe in a good progress on the development of currency crypto.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 07:22:01 PM
We are now on our 6th months and the market is still not doing good compare to last years records.   I do believe that the market will recover soon. Let us wait until this August.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
June 21, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

I think you must learn to observe the market with objectivity, mate. You say that you are no longer observing the growth of last years, when from an objective point of view only the year 2017 was of exceptional growth, since during the years 2015 and 2016 the behavior of bitcoin was quite stable and not very volatile.

In addition, only a few weeks have passed since the beginning of the year. It could not be expected that the price of bitcoin or any other asset or investment will remain permanently growing without breaks, as has been demonstrated for a long time.
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

I want to say that even in the red market you can earn money! You just need to choose coins for investment more carefully.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 04:28:20 PM
I hope it does not. But I do not think you will be very satisfied until December. but nothing is certain. hope will turn green as soon as possible
Activity: 192
June 21, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

We do not know when the market is going up or down, but the encryption market has begun to slowly pick up after falling some time ago. I believe that the price of the encryption market will exceed the highest in history this year.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 04:27:15 PM
This year some especially red. And all against the background of last year. When the cryptocurrency is a grim thing for the whole world. And the excitement was at its maximum. Now many in a drawdown. But the red must be green market
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 21, 2018, 04:25:02 PM

If you want to succeed be patience all the time,  we all know her that cryptos incounter bloodbath, but I tell you directly my friend this is just a temporary. Its better to buy more coins now for a lowest price. Because maybe by next month until december end of this year, that would be the starting of peak season and the demand of cryptos will rise up again and it will make the market to color green again.
Activity: 128
June 21, 2018, 04:18:27 PM
The beginning of this year started as being red , then it was green, then red again.. green-red-green-red, you need to believe in your asset package in long-term perspective
Pages:
Jump to: