Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 51. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 16, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
I think that the whole summer the market will be red. But after the summer, I personally expect the market to grow. I really hope that he will.

This year will be red very likely. I think BTC will hit it's low in mid July (i predict 3000-5000 range) and then will be bounce. But i think we'll see all time highs next year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 16, 2018, 08:23:43 AM
There be a lot of market correction after big grow. The reasons behind this cause there is a lot of country starting to regulated the ico and the cryptocurrency and after this year pass and all clear i do hope market will grow significantly
Give it a few years before more people begin to realize that making money through crypto is very easy. Not all people can make a lot of money this way though.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
June 16, 2018, 08:18:04 AM
I think that the whole summer the market will be red. But after the summer, I personally expect the market to grow. I really hope that he will.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 08:16:53 AM
There be a lot of market correction after big grow. The reasons behind this cause there is a lot of country starting to regulated the ico and the cryptocurrency and after this year pass and all clear i do hope market will grow significantly
copper member
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 08:15:25 AM
I think you are just looking at the wrong time. Considering the states of alts for the last 3 years, you will notice that they are all dumping but when the late of the year comes, 4th quarter of the year (estimate), all of the alta skyrocketed. So judging the early price of alts is very wrong. Compared them when they are at peek and that will always come later this year. 
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
June 16, 2018, 08:12:08 AM
Though that was a perfect guess, this had been RED for some few months back even until now, the only appreciation we can see now from the coinmarketcap is just 1-2% which to me is not what we can call GREEN marketcap for year 2018. To some speculations in the neighborhood the remaining months of this year 2018 will be a mind blowing month for all coins which am patiently waiting to see....... Cool
Activity: 119
June 16, 2018, 08:07:11 AM
Most likely the whole year will not be red.  But there is a very big chance that this year there will be no good growth.

My bet is December. I suppose this month will change everything. The market will rise high, and the cryptocurrencies will gain really much. Some of the altcoins like Gladius and TRON will triple their price.
I also hope that in December there will be a rapid and stable growth.  But I think this year will not be the same as last year.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 16, 2018, 06:51:14 AM
Most likely the whole year will not be red.  But there is a very big chance that this year there will be no good growth.

My bet is December. I suppose this month will change everything. The market will rise high, and the cryptocurrencies will gain really much. Some of the altcoins like Gladius and TRON will triple their price.
Activity: 150
June 15, 2018, 04:08:56 PM
I believe that this year will be unsuccessful for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:08:12 PM
I don't think that the whole year will be red. It depends on the market of course. But hopefully, by the end of this summer, we will break through the red zone.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
June 15, 2018, 04:05:09 PM
Yes, it seems that this year we will not see a very strong growth of the crypto currency. But we should not be upset, because you can earn good money in a falling market.
Activity: 91
June 15, 2018, 04:03:44 PM
2018 has been a year of uncertainties and unpredictable scenes.The bear has dominated most of this year  with very slight upward trends, most of the times however the red market has dominated.we might not know how the year will end, hopefully there will be considerable gains, but most of the time the market has been red
Activity: 454
June 15, 2018, 03:49:37 PM
Overall I think this year will be good for crypto currency market and for those who truly believe and invest in it. Bitcoin will definitely see growth but I am not so positive with the altcoins. I think a big number of them won`t survive throughout this year.
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 01:45:18 PM
You do not have to worry about the market dried up Have you ever seen the market price of crypto at the beginning of the previous year? This is common, at the beginning of the year all the coins are red and will again strengthen, At some point there will be new developments and good news that will change the wave of falling prices.
Activity: 196
June 15, 2018, 01:43:40 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 01:40:00 PM
I think in the end, this year, or the next, we will finally see Ethereum for a $1000 and Bitcoin for a $10.000 at least, and we all will be happy with that, lol!
Well for me this year Bitcoin will set another ATH and all of the altcoins will follow then will set their new ATH. All we have to is to be patient and don't do panic selling. Always remember what goes up must come down but what goes down must come up.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
June 15, 2018, 12:20:36 PM
I think that we can already draw some conclusions about the current state of the market. Unfortunately we have not seen any big surge for 6 months. But I think that the rest of the year will become more profitable and more green))
Activity: 378
June 15, 2018, 10:14:12 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

My reasons are my own assumptions. I believe that the market will stay red for a short time, but will fall quite strongly, then to rapidly show us growth. So I have purchased a bitcoin for 6300-5900
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 10:11:50 AM
The prices in the market will keep on increasing because there are a lot of people who are interested on investing so we can expect for the price to grow even more in the future just like what happened last year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
June 15, 2018, 09:10:21 AM
I think only mid-year price will be difficult to move, whatever the cause of my own is also less so know and that is clearly caused by negative news that came to the world of cryptocurrency. in my opinion the price will be back green by the end of the year, as there will be many people who are constantly interested to invest or multiply their money in the world of cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: