Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 49. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 16, 2018, 06:12:37 PM
yes, some posts I've read, 2018 is a tough year for cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin. it is the usual thing that is a bitcoin cycle within a period of four years.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 06:08:10 PM
I expect that by the end of the year the market will grow and we will see new prices.
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 06:06:09 PM
Market trend today is really unpredictable for the reason that it is more volatile compared before.  It looks like a lot of market manipulation that could make big difference in buying and selling  flow.  But still believing it won't be the worst year for crypto,  instead I'm thinking that it could be another great year for crypto world
June 16, 2018, 06:03:55 PM
In general speaking last 5 month we can see long correction and manipulation of the market. But I'm sure at the end of year market cryptocurrency will start growing up!
Activity: 76
June 16, 2018, 05:27:13 PM
Considering how it was last year I think this year will be bad. Or in red as you say. Will it get better than it is today in a few months. I think so, but compare to last year, nowhere near it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
June 16, 2018, 05:25:39 PM
I believe that this year will be unsuccessful for the cryptocurrency market.

Why do you believe in this? Do you have any facts or ideas? Give at least 1 or 2 arguments to defend your theory. You just flud the forum, you know.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
June 16, 2018, 05:25:24 PM
Most likely the whole year will not be red.  But there is a very big chance that this year there will be no good growth.

Definitely, it's a difficult period for the cryptocurrency market. There was a great growth, and we would pay for it for long! I guess this period may be delayed, and we'll see the growth next year.
Activity: 94
June 16, 2018, 02:30:16 PM
I very much doubt that this year will be red.  Most likely in a couple of months there will be stable growth.
Activity: 51
June 16, 2018, 02:25:04 PM
I know why you're saying this. because half of the year was red in crypto market which really disappointing many people. But don't worry,I think it'll end with a bull run like every year. every year crypto turn bull run in the end of the year. So i don't think it'll be different in this year too. It'll end with bull run this year too
Activity: 420
June 16, 2018, 02:19:09 PM
Yes, I think this year will be completely red , maybe in the end something will be green but yet we all see already half a year all red
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 02:17:00 PM
This year and beyond, the crypto world is going to reveal as it was before, and there is absolutely no reason to think as if the crypto is just going down the slope.
Activity: 93
June 16, 2018, 01:30:31 PM
We cannot say this year will be red. It will be the market on how it wil face the problem again and when it will be rise and give us good feedback.
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

If we compare for the peak price last year I think it would be in red this 2018. The prices now is half way lower than the peak price. It is not questionable since from the start of the year the market is struggling to recover.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
June 16, 2018, 01:22:29 PM
The last years bullruns were to hot, the market just has to cool down a little bit.
I think we still can see another altseason this year.
Activity: 3
June 16, 2018, 01:11:11 PM
ast year when consensus was held,crypto market boomed.This year too consensus is going to be held in mid of May.Big boom is expected soon.We can see great fluctuations overall till BTC scaling issue isn't resolved.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 01:10:13 PM
I think this is quite likely, but also the market may suddenly grow! I can not assume that one particular thing, I think that the market is likely to recover to those indicators that were at the end of 2017.
Activity: 192
June 16, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think we are still in the search for stability in crypto, and it looks like long-term investment will remain the key to altcoin growth. For this year may still be plenty of room for the growth of famous coins.
Activity: 630
June 16, 2018, 12:41:23 PM
Some times major bad news is the main reason of the red market which is not for long time because trend is not always for permanent and change every day vary to the demand of the investor. But some time it can take a long time to cover the loss and definitely loss will recover and that will convert into the profit. Red and green can not remain same for every day and it is change by investor demand.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
June 16, 2018, 12:29:40 PM
We can’t expect the market to be green always so yes the market can be red for this year but after that it will recover and will rally x10 or even more that’s why its better to be long term in crypto to avoid stress.
Yes, maybe this year we will see the red market more often, and this can drag on. but you are right ,after that dump the market will recover and start to go up, we just need to wait.
Activity: 191
June 16, 2018, 12:21:25 PM
It will always have a chance for cryptocurrency to have a lost of value or in terms of trading drop its price making it red. Hence, this possibilities is not always a negative thing for trades, if we look at it as a positive way it is just an opportunity for new traders and investors to trade upon and have a settle investment for the future for them to earn and to also have a chance to deal with profit in trading and dealing with transaction with cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: