Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 54. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 02:12:22 PM
I believe that this year the market will not return to the prices that were at the beginning of the year.
Activity: 14
June 13, 2018, 12:42:35 PM
I hope that from the middle of this month the situation will change and we will see growth
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
June 13, 2018, 12:39:06 PM
This is a fallout! Trying 6000? The lower the price, the greater the rebound!
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 13, 2018, 11:07:54 AM
 I can think, basing on the last events, that are taking place on the world stage, that the closest few months would be red, but we are hoping with all our hearts, that and the end of the year we will go up to the moon again.
Activity: 76
June 13, 2018, 08:52:46 AM
There's no way this year will be red with so much progress being made in the space.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
June 13, 2018, 08:45:29 AM
Yes, it looks like this year will be very red. Manipulators of the market sell a lot of bitcoins to re-buy at the bottoms. And the greed of manipulators threatens all crypto world
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 08:40:58 AM
Yes of course crypto amrkets will posts new profit for investors durring this year
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
The ahead of schedule of this years bitcoin is red however I don't know in the center or toward the finish of this years will be red as well. I am searching for the other supposition off crypto and they are discussing the bitcoin will be direct toward the finish of this current year, market will be green and we can get more benefit on the finish of this years, simply sitting tight for the finish of this years and you will perceive how much benefit will you get. I have perused more data about the crypto toward the finish of this years, all off individuals beyond any doubt will be pump.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
June 13, 2018, 08:38:53 AM
I think that the history of last year will be repeated very accurately both in terms of falls and growth.Now the market is red as last year but very soon the end of the year and the market will start again to grow and show a good profit
Activity: 181
June 13, 2018, 08:37:18 AM
Difficult question.  This year is very bad.  I very much hope that soon there will be a stable good growth.
Activity: 462
June 13, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think the red market will go on until the end of the year. The end year usually dictates a huge turnaround for cryptocurrency pricing. If the price skyrockets, then most likely, a red market will occur in a few weeks time. Green market will come by again. Everyone is encouraged to be patient as it will take time to gain traction.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Looks like this year has been red and pretty much so. Let us be patient and wait for this bear run to come to an end before we can see another bull run.
Activity: 114
June 13, 2018, 07:02:23 AM
I believe you all and me will see a good bull run before summer time. As summers are always red for last years so after summer also market will be bullish again. This redish trend is something temporary and it will not continue like this forever I think.
Activity: 462
June 12, 2018, 01:00:43 PM
At first I was hopeful that the markets will recover and enter another bull rally but with most of the days ending up in red, I'm losing hope for any green this year. Expect us to enter a multi year bear phase if the prices are in red by the end of year, as the markets would have signaled that it hasn't corrected completely yet and isn't ready for another run.

Honestly, I see neither good nor bad changes. It seems to me that the market is simply sleeping. Sometimes it awakes but just for a very short time. Difficult to foresee when the situation will finally change.
Activity: 84
June 12, 2018, 09:58:32 AM
I have a faith that this year will be the good year for crypto coins, maybe this quarter of the year is bad but we are on the half of the year and I think the last quarter of the year crypto will have unexpected increase on their prices looking forward on this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 07:14:47 AM
No, I don't think so... Think its going to be red and green and red again, no one actually knows whats going to happen with crypto even tomorrow
Activity: 37
June 12, 2018, 07:08:00 AM
I don't think the price of bitcoin is going up. It seems that recent news and events have been bad for bitcoin. So I don't think there's any potential for short-term bitcoin to go up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 07:00:38 AM
Well it seems that this year is going to be red or nearly the whole year to say the least. However it ll eventually go green again, it is just taking quite some time.
Activity: 589
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 12, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

You know, being here on forum, I have developed my own opinion on the stuff like that, you can always anticipate a great green growth, on all of your wallets, but then, suddenly, some things would happen in the world, which would tear down all the market in a deep red pit, and the you would or be destroyed, or be patient Smiley
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 11, 2018, 07:28:21 PM
No one knows! It is useless to build your guesses and assumptions, so you just drive yourself to a dead end and begin to worry. Do not think that this year will be red, because everything can change and the current situation will be corrected!
Pages:
Jump to: