Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 46. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 07:42:41 PM
In trouble, there must be a way. Although in this year we are a little difficult to rise in price, I am grateful to still get a little profit with trading.
And we just pray, hope Crypto market will be green again.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 19, 2018, 07:19:59 PM
i don't think that this year is going to be in a red colour. It is more likely to be green by the end of the year, but at the moment we should buy and hold, nothing more. By the end of the year you will see outstanding result and buy and hold strategy!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 06:27:59 PM
I always apply positive thinking to a situation. In addition to positive thinking then we must be patient especially when the market situation is red. I am very sure if not until the end of this year the market situation will get better again. I'm sure that  not until the end of the year then the market will return to normal. Therefore, I am very open with the arrival of a large number of new crypto currency users who are likely to follow the game in the crypto currency business. More users of crypto currency will be more and more activities of supply and demand. This will make the balance between supply and demand getting better. So, I hope that the market price will stabilize and the situation can enter the green zone.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 06:23:46 PM
the market is unpredictable and I believe that this year we will see how the market will set new records in price.
New records is a big ask. Back to £10k btc would be nice though
Activity: 224
June 19, 2018, 06:22:24 PM
the market is unpredictable and I believe that this year we will see how the market will set new records in price.
Activity: 448
June 19, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Don't worry about red market. The market is very volatile so not to worry about. Cryptocurrency is still not accepted by all people around the world. Soon when most countries legalize cryptorurrency , the price of some good coins will be stable and you will reap your HODL. Coins that are not worthy will be abandoned and die.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
June 19, 2018, 06:19:06 PM
Yes, I think so. I think that it will be red. Moreover, I also think that the next year or half will be red. This is probably the intent of the big capitals. I'm sorry.  Shocked
But there is good news, for example, the longer the market remains red, the stronger will be the rise. And it can not but rejoice.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 06:16:17 PM
It can not be denied if this year the market conditions tend to be red. Already half the first year of this market situation tends to be red and I still doubt if mid to late this year the market situation will get better again. Indeed, the market in crypto currency is shocking and brings sudden changes. If the guidelines on my belief from the deepest heart that is still very speculative, I suspect that later this year the price of crypto currency will start to stabilize. No one is willing to lose in the crypto currency business. I'm sure that many people will flock to work together to improve market prices by balancing supply and demand. I am only afraid that if this red market is just a manipulation strategy by a certain party to make a profit by buying bitcoins at a cheap price then later they manipulate the market to sell at high prices. That's what I fear.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
June 19, 2018, 06:07:17 PM
It is actually important to have a correction in price. It is also something to be expected after such an amazing 2017! This is going to make us ready for a 2019 or 2020 bull run again.
Activity: 518
June 19, 2018, 06:06:05 PM
This year is so far very bad. But everything can improve very soon. The market in bad condition is several months therefore I believe that very soon the market will become green. It is already time to happen to it because after huge January falling there was no growth absolutely yet.
Activity: 120
June 19, 2018, 05:57:26 PM
The market will grow by the main reason - more and more investors are ready to come to crypto, Because no one bank gives the same profit as crypto. It is very perspective.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
June 19, 2018, 05:53:12 PM
I really hope the red wave will soon end and will be replaced with a steady growing greenish market. For this to happen we need something that would invite normies back into the crypto game though (a hard thing to do after so many got burnt with 20k BTC).
Activity: 85
June 19, 2018, 05:46:57 PM
It's never any fun when crypto goes towards 400 billion. I'd like to think we can consolidate some point at 650 billion gross market cap and this would be a great baseline. To get there we would need institutional support.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 19, 2018, 11:02:53 AM
Yes, I also think so, the whole 2018 market will be full red the altcoin will probably collapse completely, so I think in this market should buy ETH is most reasonable.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2018, 10:58:22 AM
Bitcoin price will rise with the help of institutional investors. I think maybe next two month bitcoin prices could go up $8000
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 10:30:02 AM
 I'm still waiting for a bullish 2018 , I don't think it's going to be red this year. What we need is a good trading volume, maybe new investors and institutions on the market. By investing in a variety of cryptography technologies,
Activity: 73
June 19, 2018, 10:27:15 AM
No way that this year will be red, it just cant happen, everybody is scared because how the year started but they forgot that every year last 4 years started like this. Its because of the new years, and than after that chinese new year and everybody is cashing out so they can enjoy the money they earned.
Activity: 278
June 19, 2018, 09:45:49 AM
As I think when no good news, the price must be dump then when there's a good news then it has the chance that the price was pump.  But I think the price was always rise every year because there are demand and that demand will increase every month and also every day.  When it is not red, the price must stable at normal price, sometimes rise, sometimes fall.
Activity: 114
June 19, 2018, 09:29:46 AM
I think what's happening right now (market conditions in the red zone) will not last until the end of this year. The condition where all the coins are in the red zone will not last long, maybe all the coins will start to improve and increase again the price. So do not be too panicky and negative thinking.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 09:23:12 AM
Now, whatever we say, it's just a guess. I just hope the market will always keep blue, hope the red will disappear forever so that we can earn money.
Pages:
Jump to: