Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 50. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 12:19:15 PM
No this is not the end wait until Beer Month It's will Pump back again
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 12:09:39 PM
for me. i think the market is normal in this season. but dont worry it will rise again before or on Ber months. so just hodl. dont be in a hurry. exchange your coin in the right time and in the perfect timing. 🙂
Activity: 2
June 16, 2018, 12:07:04 PM
Personally, I expect a huge growth by end of 2020  Roll Eyes
Activity: 51
June 16, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
I can't totally say that this year will be red. Though for some months now I have seen that the market exchanges have sufferred a lot of downtrends and rarely had a good lasting green. It could be that these concerns could totally be a real problem but I always look at the brighter side. Maybe towards the last quarter we will see the market getting better.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 16, 2018, 12:00:16 PM
I don't remember what the green market looks like anymore, because the last few months have been a nightmare. The red color completely absorbed our market
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
June 16, 2018, 11:53:15 AM
The faster and more growth, the longer and deeper the correction will be. I think the growth will be. The question is when it will begin. Now the situation is much better than a month ago, I think the less focused and useful elements will start losing market share. The real useful currencies and projects will begin to gain real market share, not just investor interest
Activity: 840
June 16, 2018, 11:49:19 AM
I see the red market for 6 months already. And it seems to me that we will not see strong growth this year. But, I really want to be wrong.
Activity: 158
June 16, 2018, 11:48:23 AM
To the cryptocurrency market, too many people have come. Therefore, I do not exclude that this year everything will fall.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 16, 2018, 11:46:45 AM
We can’t expect the market to be green always so yes the market can be red for this year but after that it will recover and will rally x10 or even more that’s why its better to be long term in crypto to avoid stress.
Activity: 168
June 16, 2018, 11:33:14 AM
I really hope that this year will not be red and in a couple of months there will be a steady growth.
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 08:40:22 AM
I dont think so. at all.  i am very bullish about this year. but choose your coins wisely.  many of them will fail this year, but the good ones will prevail and grow. Grin
Yes you are correct and based on your statement you just have to invest on the best altcoins this year and that is what we are seeing in the https://coinmarketcap.com/ I think that is the best and main reference regarding the values of every coin and most especially this year's best altcoin. Hopefully this year will be green to us and not on the red zone.

We will waiting of what we call a peak season or a high volume in the market. Maybe in that way it will become green so that many investors will invest on it. Otherwise it will still remain if nothigs happen regardless in crypto world.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
June 16, 2018, 08:36:16 AM
If bitcoin price is not going to recover long time, for sure all market will be red for long time. Everything depen on price of bitcoin I hope bitcoin is going to have high recovery, after that all altcoins are going to be in green.
Activity: 90
June 16, 2018, 08:35:41 AM
I fully agree with the author of this post. From the very beginning of this year the whole market in a very strong drawdown. Everyone was waiting for the end of the Chinese New Year thought that the market is stabilizing, but this has not happened yet....

The price will not stabilize. If the price was placed in a stable point then there would be a centralized feeling among the market.
Activity: 69
June 16, 2018, 08:34:29 AM
Im guessing you mean generally on the low vs last year at the same points in time? Otherwise no I dont think the whole year will be red. Its lower than its been in a long time right now at this moment, but perhaps you should just see this as a good time to buy potentially. I at least still believe in crypto and as long as we all follow that trend(of believing it will thrive by supporting constantly through ups AND DOWNS) at some point in the future and very likely second half of this year we should see growth again or at least stabilisation in the market compared to last year i reckon. This is just what I feel and think, entire thing might crash, but lets not let it Grin
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 08:34:22 AM
Though red really hurts our eyes because that gives us a loss but being red of the market also gives us good profit so yes we feel disappointed sometimes because of this but more often the not when market turns green and we bought in dip those disappointment turns to exciting and feeling accomplished for what we have done. So we're still just to end the first quarter of the year so it's a long way to go, it's good to have red days in the year but please not all the time tho.
1DC
Activity: 448
June 16, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Please stop being negative , market price drop is just a common happenings in cryptocurrency so you shouldn't be worried . I still hoping that the coin where I invested will bounce back before the end of the year , this scenario is just like last year so be calm and always keep your patience.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
@crypto_pro01
June 16, 2018, 08:31:23 AM
I fully agree with the author of this post. From the very beginning of this year the whole market in a very strong drawdown. Everyone was waiting for the end of the Chinese New Year thought that the market is stabilizing, but this has not happened yet....
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
June 16, 2018, 08:29:58 AM
I believe that this year will be a starting point for the development of new technologies for the development of new technologies. often began to appear new projects, new promising start-ups with interesting mechanisms that can change existing technologies and develop them. despite the correction of the market and the drawdown of many even promising crypto-currencies, the development of interesting innovations can not be stopped. so usually after a long decline there will necessarily be a big increase, which experts predict.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
June 16, 2018, 08:28:26 AM
Yes I totally think that this year is a red year and it will just get worse right now as volume for BTC and alts is much lower and when that happens it means the bear run will just continue downwards until final capitulation and all the lambo kids have been weened out. Once they are out, then the big money will just come in and scoop at the very bottom and create a big fomo again using the mass media as a tool and then dump on all the noobs and lambo runners once more like they did last year, but we are no where near the bottom. The bottom is when most people have left and are contemplating committing suicide. The big institutional entities are nothing but killer whales. Wall st is NOT your friend.
Activity: 157
June 16, 2018, 08:24:47 AM
Yes, I'm pretty sure the color of the market will be red this year. Maybe the situation will change by the end of the year, but I think it will happen in 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: