Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 52. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 09:02:09 AM
I think that it will be market pump again. Too long correction - it couldn't be profitable for whales. I suppose whales are awaiting to start big pump in the nearest months
No one is waiting for anything, the price falls because the trades have ceased to lead as much as before. You will remember only what was the spread.
Activity: 238
June 15, 2018, 08:59:53 AM
I do believe that bitcoin will rise dragistically from it's curreny price. Don't worry if the whole market gets recover then expect a good return this year. People now a days are curious that's why they study and invest bitcoin without any tolerate.
Not always the case so that return can be for year. Sometimes it goes much longer than we assume in the previous year. The market may go up as at the end of this year and early next year.
Activity: 110
June 15, 2018, 08:35:18 AM
I doubt that the whole year will be red.  But I can say for sure this year is not the most successful.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 15, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

We still have 6 months in this year. I am still optimistic that this year is good year for crypto community. My reason is many news covering story about financial firm will entering cryptomarket and many big banks will involving in this bussiness
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
June 15, 2018, 07:38:27 AM
At the moment only half of year have passed. Given the volatility of the cryptocurrency, the market can turn around in one day and a week of growth, can be more the whole year of the bearish market.
Activity: 79
June 15, 2018, 06:03:41 AM
I hope that it could back at green again, not even this month but soon.  maybe next month or next year and it will recover again.  It is good for the investor because the price was low and too many people know that it could recover again with the help of some news
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
June 14, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Yes,  you are correct,  i do not see any growth compared to last years history of btc and altcoin price but let us wait until this year ends.  We are currently in the middle of 2018 and expect that anything can happen anytime.  So keep on believing that anytime now we will be seeing a green mark.
copper member
Activity: 504
June 14, 2018, 07:42:43 PM
No one knows! Anything could happen! Perhaps the crypto currency will disappear altogether, and maybe we will see strong growth, like last year! But I'm sure that everything goes as it is profitable for large market participants!
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
June 14, 2018, 07:30:56 PM
I doubt if it will be a red market over the year. Cryptocurrency is a volatile market, meaning there is a red market and green market domination.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 14, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

It seems to be like that, because we all tended to think, that there will be green, and now we are facing completely different situation!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 10:12:46 AM
I think in the end, this year, or the next, we will finally see Ethereum for a $1000 and Bitcoin for a $10.000 at least, and we all will be happy with that, lol!
GFE
Activity: 336
June 14, 2018, 10:10:36 AM
I think that it will be market pump again. Too long correction - it couldn't be profitable for whales. I suppose whales are awaiting to start big pump in the nearest months
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
June 14, 2018, 10:09:09 AM
I don't think so, we should ending year will bull market and the bearish market should near Chinese new year and follow up few months similar 2018.
now is time to refill good tokens to enjoy good income in the end of year
copper member
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 10:08:30 AM
I agree that this year is not a good start for crypto currency but based on the articles and news that i had read, it sounds like the government start recognizing bitcoin as a form of payment specially, using it to collect more tax which is a good news and may affect the growth of bitcoin and all of the crypto currency. Ups and downs are inevitable in the market but I still believe that this year is not a bloody year for crypto currency.
Activity: 135
June 14, 2018, 10:04:18 AM
I think the encryption market is very likely to be all red this year. Looking at the encryption market from the beginning of the year to the end of this year, the prices have fallen so badly, and there is no improvement at the moment, so I think it is very difficult for the encryption market to recover this year.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 10:00:26 AM
I personally don't think the whole year is going to be red. 2017 had too big rise up so it's normal that now we have a long dip. But new grow period will start in autumn only in my opinion.
Activity: 146
June 14, 2018, 01:51:51 AM
There are many changes in the encryption market. We cannot determine when the market will rise and when it will fall. However, this year's encryption market is very bad. I don't think it will be a recovery this year.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 01:03:27 AM
I more inclined to think that Bitcoin will not see an all time high this year, but certainly that could change with certain positive news.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 01:03:13 AM
I believe that this year we gonna see a lot of green and the markets in a good shape. Peoples would take many profit this year for their investment and crypto is getting bigger and bigger.
Activity: 86
June 14, 2018, 01:00:53 AM
I think that this year will always be a red market, because the encryption market has been in a state of decline since its entry into this year, and it has been falling until now. The price is already very low. I think the encryption market will remain in red this year.
Pages:
Jump to: