Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 56. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 11:47:58 AM
I think red will continue for long term but it is not forever. when everybody give up then bitcoin pump will come. DONT  panic sell.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 11:47:32 AM
I do not think that the fall will last a whole year, but it is too early to talk about a trend reversal. I think that we will have to wait a couple of months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 11, 2018, 11:44:53 AM
I dont think it will stay like that for the rest of the year, maybe it will persist but not the whole year. But Im hoping that it wont last long so that the market price can recover and return to normal, or even better, rise. Lets hold our coins for now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
June 11, 2018, 11:44:15 AM
This has been a year of mixed reactions in the crypto market, we have experienced different market reactions, sometimes it appears to be gaining value, the other time it loses so much that we think the market will crash. the year did not start in a very promising Note either as most of the coins declined. we tho8ugh it gained value at some point, we are currently experiencing the same market scene now with a number of coins losing value, there is still faith that all will not be lost and that there will be gain at some point
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 11:43:44 AM
I only put in what I could afford. I could have afforded it a lot more. But I couldn't afford to lose the massive gains I got off of it so I cashed out.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 11:42:30 AM
As i get older it gets alot easier to look at things that will help me in a few years.

And if you follow the advice of not putting in more than you can afford it doesnt really matter if i let it sit or not.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
every day the positive mood changes to desperation and discontent, but even if the market will falls even more, I still will not sell on the contrary I'll buy up whenever possible.
Activity: 71
June 11, 2018, 11:24:14 AM
I do not think that the whole year will be the same as now. Most likely in the summer we will not see any big growth, because this is the season of holidays. But just in September a new wave of growth may start
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 11:18:54 AM
That may happen because many regulators started active activities earlier this year. Of course, many projects are failing now, though many projects have potential in my view.
Activity: 467
June 11, 2018, 11:18:44 AM
I'm sure of that, because I think this year is a transitional period, where some countries are beginning to regulate and take heart in handling cryptocurrency regulation
copper member
Activity: 658
June 11, 2018, 11:15:08 AM
If you were holding from a year ago you would probably have a ton of money.

Even with a 50% loss you would still have a lot.
Activity: 430
June 11, 2018, 11:09:30 AM
The market is in red right now and the investors are suffering from panic attacks including me. To be honest no one can predict the market and you will get mix responses to your question. Half of the year has passed and we still haven't seen any big rises. Maybe some positive news regarding the cryptocurrency in the upcoming months can give the market boost. Rest all is stagnant for now.
Activity: 644
June 11, 2018, 11:09:20 AM
The year will really be red, this year the bulls went on vacation until next year, so it's unlikely to say that bitcoin will start a good upward movement again, it seems to me that people feel it and panic starts in the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 11, 2018, 11:06:13 AM
Quite a few experts have already spoken on this matter. The market may not recover this year, but it will still grow. There's no new information.
Activity: 133
June 11, 2018, 11:02:41 AM
There is no growth for the reason that it does not exist, but there is certainly a hope that growth will continue.
I hope this year's bitcoin will increase after the long bitcoin always goes down, maybe later this year bitcoin will experience a significant increase,

we wait, and I still hold my coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
June 11, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
I think this year will not be a red in whole year. There will be a month that the market will go green and the coins will go pump as well. Let us wait because we only in the middle of the year and there's a lot will happen in the cryptocurrency and I think it will be a great year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 10:46:37 AM
maybe is too soon for saying the market cant grow again, lets give a little more time, because im still believe market will up again around Q4 or end of this year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
June 11, 2018, 10:44:06 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Well, may be you had skipped last december 2017 it is a great year and great though. Lots of crypto users got shock especially the holders by that time. Lots of users, sellers got a million that time. But today it is like drought but I am quietly sure that by the end of 2018 it would end up the same situation last year, hoping it for to happen if there will be no possibilities. As of today, it is a good time to invest or buy some bitcoin and hold it till the time comes for you to sell it.
Activity: 434
June 11, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
I don't think that this year will be a downtrend overall for bitcoin and the cryptoworld. For the past 5 months, i think it's just breakeven because whenever bitcoin falls down, it rises back again. Besides, we still have more months to go before this year ends and looking at the graph, bitcoin always rise comes december.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
June 11, 2018, 09:03:08 AM
As it became obvious, we see the following process taking place on the market. There is a buying up of bitcoins on trading floors and selling them for cash in exchangers. This cycle allows you to simultaneously pump out cheap bitcoin and create an artificial price reduction. I do not know how long this can go on, because they can print the dollar and Tether in unlimited quantities  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: