Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Think we Are alone in the Universe? - page 21. (Read 47373 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I also believe like you that we are not alone in the universe.
Activity: 58
Perhaps, it could just be we are not alone in the universe. all possibilities can occur. 
Activity: 36
No, we are not alone, Think about it, there are many planets living there. In our planet there are people to think about what is living on another planet.
And I believe that in this universe the existence of man is not unique.
Activity: 28
No universe is big and there are sightings of UFO and Aliens.
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
May be we are alone, it's quiet long but no one or "things" come to earth to visit us. We have been appeared for million of years
Activity: 65
Of so many galaxies, only us? I do not think so
Activity: 96
There is no way we are alone in the universe.

Yah i agree because universe is really big
Activity: 35
When everybody is having a fun time with a girlfriend or boyfriend, I'm still alone then yes Cry.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
There is no way we are alone in the universe.
Activity: 76
We are always surrounded people and there are times when you want to be alone but you cannot. 
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
No, there are other celestial or extraterestrial beings.
Activity: 54
We are humans and being alone is the last thing that will happens to us ever.
Activity: 29
There are so many things around us and living creatures that we cannot be alone at all.
Activity: 47
 I know we are not alone because there are a lot of other planets in the universe. And there are some planets that supports life. I really wanna come to visit other planets.
Activity: 75

I don't even believe that our universe is alone amongst the universes.
Once we get a better understanding of how many habitable planets are in our own galaxy, we'll have a better idea of how to guesstimate the potential for life in the universe.
When they launch the James Webb telescope we'll get an even clearer picture of our universe.
Activity: 90
W might be really alone for some other parallel Universe and that is surely the possibility.
Activity: 35
i think, i will not alone in universe, i have a allah which always for me
Activity: 31
for me I believe we are not alone because every planet in universe have life and we don't know what kind of living thing we don't see.
Activity: 29
There are actually trillions of planets out there so likelihood directs that there must be other life forms.  Plus, all things considered, the dinosaurs led this world before we did as such for what reason can't other living things like that be on other planets.  I'm certain there is additionally intelegent living things out there as well.  If you watch Stephen HawkingsInto the Universeyou'll be blown away.  Also google Wow flag 1977, quite fascinating stuff.
Activity: 93
You know technology discover earth in the universe we have a lot of star that can other human being leave there why discover alien why you see something specious when you look at the sky sometime's there's star that move so i believe where not a lone anymore in the universe
Pages:
Jump to: