Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Think we Are alone in the Universe? - page 22. (Read 47373 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I can say will are the only one living in the universe,  because I was taught in the college that living things exist in the other planets.
Activity: 30
I think We are Not Alone.
Activity: 29
Humans as individuals can not in themselves live alone. But if it means human earth with aliens, I do not think that far. We should not be alone because remember there are so many planets in this world.
Activity: 87
Look up in the sky one night, and you will understand that No: we are not alone in the universe. It is so big, so I can not believe we are the ones who can live in this mess.
Activity: 69
Imagine Earth is a particle of sand on a desert and Earth is the only place where life developes. It just makes no sense at all.
Activity: 35
Damn right. Possibly the wind current, the dim issue, the waves, the space itself are life. They can't get us simply like we can't get an infection.
Activity: 16
It would be way too boring if we were the only ones in the universe. But it’s so huge that we might as well never even have a chance to meet other civilizations, which is somehow depressing.
Activity: 134
we are not alone for sure
Activity: 56

no, we are in the universe not alone.
Why ? because we are human beings. we can not be alone in the universe
Activity: 114
No.maybe we've developed completely different technologies and are searching for each other by incompatible means.
Activity: 28
The solar system is very wide, and I am sure that we are not alone. The problem is just the distance that makes us have not met each other.
Activity: 34
No, the Universe is very very large and our planet is a small sand in it. There are many other planets like the earth in the Universe
copper member
Activity: 303
It is very difficult to understand, I think people now are to simple to understand such deep things
Activity: 35
No one is alone in this Universe. We are all surrounded by many people in this world.
Activity: 41
We are surrounded by humans everywhere and therefore we cannot be alone.
Activity: 93
No one cannot be alone in this Universe unless you believe to be alone.
Activity: 26
There are several theories that say we are not alone in this world,
Activity: 25
Yes because until now I still do not believe in aliens,
Activity: 20
For some other universe, or the parallel universe we might be alone.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Personally, I think that we are not alone in the universe, because there are so many worlds that it can not be that we are alone!
Pages:
Jump to: