Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Think we Are alone in the Universe? - page 24. (Read 47373 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i am hoping for aliens
Activity: 75
There could be more smart lifeforms.
Activity: 70
The universe is huge . so always possible.
Activity: 28
Till now any prove that others exist here, so this make me to doubt if someone else exist
Activity: 84
If we were not alone till now we would find each other.
Activity: 33
Even if we are not alone we dont have any communication with them. We need to bulit some better system to make communication between galaxies
Activity: 77
I hope we are not alone
Activity: 32
I think we are totally alone
Activity: 34
I think we are not alone very soon we ll find each other Smiley
Activity: 32
I dont think that someone else exist here in universe.
Activity: 77
yes, though we have every one but at the end of the day we are alone.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
No, we are not alone in the universe. In the solar system, there is no life except the earth. I think that in other galaxies there is life.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
of course not, the universe is very large and wide, there are many planets and places in the universe that humans NEVER heard of.
Activity: 11
I kind of think we are . the crop circles turned out to be fake. so kinda broke my heart , i was hoping to see other life forms.
Activity: 14
Yeah. I don't believe it's posible  there's life outside earth
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
We are not alone, of course. But more interesting question is how we can connect with them
Activity: 31
Scientists from a variety of fields — including astrophysics, Earth science, heliophysics and planetary science — are working on this question. I believe we will know soon
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."

Arthur C. Clarke

That is an absolutely true say. It is terrifying if only the human race is in the entire universe, and also terrifying that we are not alone in the entire universe.
I don't think we are alone, even here on earth, things like the kingdom beneath the water, the Bermuda triangular, area 51 etc. All thses are terrifying, and are in planet earth, not knowing what are out there in space.

We are not alone.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I strongly believe we can be alone in the universe right now but at some time in other location, a civilization like us existed before and after we are long gone another one will exist somewhere in the infinite future, but two at the same time is likely to be very rare.
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
We're like atoms when compared to the vastness of the universe. We're small inconsequential specks in a universe full of trillions and trillions of galaxies and planets, and I am absolutely sure that our Earth is not the only one able to sustain life. It would be ignorant to not even consider the possibility that we are not alone in the universe. We may not have found solid proof yet, but archaeologists and experts have found evidence that our ancestors believed in extraterrestrial beings, and I believe that that is not just figments of their imaginations. Aliens are out there, some may be more advanced, some may be not, but they exist. I'm damn well sure.
Pages:
Jump to: