Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think younger generation is more open to technology? - page 3. (Read 2083 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Definitely YES, the youth is always the one with the higher capability of learning new things, plus, their whole attitude is towards discovering and that leads to them getting into the latest technologies out there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Yes, I think it really is. After all, young people are now developing rapidly. And he wants to discover more and more for himself. And to earn with new technological opportunities.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
It seems to me that the younger generation is indeed more open to new knowledge and technology. Basically, because now there is enough resources to study these technologies, in our time our generation did not have such an opportunity. I think this is a very good trend, which will lead to new discoveries in the future
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.

That is because Young generations are growing with this technology is already establish unlike to the older people that they are already busy with their works or business and no enough time to getting involve in cryptocurrency, so I think this the big difference between the two .
Activity: 126
Majority is yes.In our era or in this generation, younger people loves technology. Even kids already have their own gadgets or tools that will help them to explore the world of internet.That's why the youth is more smart or knowledgeable about technology than the older ones.
Activity: 81
If you look at the investments in the crypto field most of them are deriving from the youth of the world which are more technologically inclined stand at the position to take this online all of the other in the world this support the claim you have made
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Surely we have our own view of the younger generation at the moment, but maybe I do not think that the younger generation is more receptive to crypto, because usually they may be careless and sometimes less serious to pursue a new world they actually have to learn first of his predecessors, sharing his knowledge is very good and will be able to bring knowledge, because there will never be success without the knowledge.
But younger generation or let us say the millennial are very expose to technology, if we tech them what crypto is all about  it would not be hard for them to learn for they already know how to explore with computers. We will not judge them for being careless and untrustworthy because young people are open minded they can easily adopt new things which make them very curious.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Yes, I believe younger generation is open minded and it is easier to learn something new for them compared to elder generation.
My father can't understand what bitcoin is and he is affected by social media. He keeps thinking that BTC is just ponzi scheme

This is absolutely normal. Back then your grandfather did not understand a lot of stuff that was very clear for your father. Every generation is more technological than the one before.
Agreed, it is the hard reality. The advancement taking place around us is the reason for each generation to understand better than the one in the past. With cryptocurrency in particular the younger generation is contributing large scale which is the one that makes cryptocurrency more successful than other investments.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
Yes, I believe younger generation is open minded and it is easier to learn something new for them compared to elder generation.
My father can't understand what bitcoin is and he is affected by social media. He keeps thinking that BTC is just ponzi scheme

This is absolutely normal. Back then your grandfather did not understand a lot of stuff that was very clear for your father. Every generation is more technological than the one before.
Activity: 96
It is not necessary to have young leaders in order to introduce a crypto currency into our world. I think we need to explain the advantages of crypto-currency to the older generation and everything will be fine.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
In general, young people are opened to new things, ofc, and not only to crypto, but they generally bring new cycles of the economy, technology, and culture. However, there're many adults, who understand the technical process better than teenagers! In the end, everything depends on a personal thirst for knowledge and intelligence level.
Activity: 266
Does technology favor the young! Do you think we need younger lawmakers to translate the language of cryptocurrency.
it should be like that, young people do better understand the technology and they should be lucky to know the crypto world. but in reality not all young people have the luck that they seem to not care about the knowledge they have
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
I think people by nature very adaptable to new technologies. But young people more adaptable than old ones because they think more flexible
Activity: 32
I absolutely agree with the title of topic. Younger generations are very open in technology today because most of them are become addicted to social media sites where they can found other idea about new technology in the world. So if they involve in Cryptocurrency related matters definitely they can go far in a shortest time period.
Activity: 33
Surely we have our own view of the younger generation at the moment, but maybe I do not think that the younger generation is more receptive to crypto, because usually they may be careless and sometimes less serious to pursue a new world they actually have to learn first of his predecessors, sharing his knowledge is very good and will be able to bring knowledge, because there will never be success without the knowledge.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
young people now and the future will surely strongly support the digital currency,
because with its ease to transact and its ease to get it, that confidence will make
digital currency will surely be victorious in the future,
Activity: 76
I think it does not matter, usually young people are more open to technology and more easily accept new things.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
At the age of 3-4 years they can start to teach their grandma, how to use her cellphone) At the age 11-12 they already teaching me for some features in my smartphone) In this age I have seen PC first time)
Activity: 76
Of course, yes, the younger generation is more capable of catching information faster and better. However, young people have almost no experience, which acquires with age.
Pages:
Jump to: